Where's the Pro-Life thread?

Ugh.
seahawk

Re: Where's the Pro-Life thread?

Post by seahawk »

MICHHAWK wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 pm Do you think the U.S.A is on its' way to looking like Gilead? Gilead here we come.
Trying to deflect from the reality that Republicans are ready to outlaw not just abortion, but to prosecute women for having miscarriages and end contraception by talking about something fictional? No, I don't think so.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:40 pm RBG reminds me of
an old school
marm.
Because she doesn't believe as you do that 11 year olds should bear their rapist's child?
Don't inject Lysol.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Praise be.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Praise be is right. god takes care of those who pay on Sunday. 75% of all abortions are God's work.

Who's having abortions (religion)?
Women identifying themselves as Protestants obtain 37.4% of all abortions in the U.S.; Catholic women account for 31.3%, Jewish women account for 1.3%, and women with no religious affiliation obtain 23.7% of all abortions. 18% of all abortions are performed on women who identify themselves as "Born-again/Evangelical.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:49 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:40 pm I'm anxious for california to fall into the ocean.
I'm anxious for you to learn how plate tectonics work.
lol
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Women will have abortions, legal or not.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

exactly...so why force them to do so in life-threatening ways with things like coat hangers?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:05 pm exactly...so why force them to do so in life-threatening ways with things like coat hangers?
This isn't the dark ages Trad.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Lulz
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:57 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:05 pm exactly...so why force them to do so in life-threatening ways with things like coat hangers?
Trump will get us back to the dark ages if we give him enough time.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:38 pm Women will have abortions, legal or not.
When you have eliminated contraception, as you're planning to, there will no doubt be a lot more abortions. But no problem. It will just give you more women to prosecute and send to prison.
Don't inject Lysol.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

seahawk wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:59 pm
dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:38 pm Women will have abortions, legal or not.
When you have eliminated contraception, as you're planning to, there will no doubt be a lot more abortions. But no problem. It will just give you more women to prosecute and send to prison.
You are quite the comedian.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:52 pm
Weak.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:52 pm
You falsely proclaim that women won't be having back alley abortions when women from states that have limited abortion are ordering abortion pills off the internet.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/23/health/a ... index.html

The president that you support every day here is making up vile lies about executing babies and you don't reject him or that falsehood.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Just to see what Dolomite supports in further victimization of victims of rape and incest, here are House GOP talking points about the Alabama abortion bill.

“Committing a second violent act with abortion to a woman who has already been victimized by an act of rape or incest could physically or psychologically wound her further,” the document states. “Every single child should be afforded the opportunity to live, regardless of how they were conceived.”

https://news.vice.com/en_us/article/8xz ... ortion-law

You're quite welcome to voice your rejection of all the heinous Republican abortion bills coming out of state legislatures, Dolomite, instead of expressing only your unwillingness to do so.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

I quite understand that some people are opposed to abortion and I don't argue with anyone about it. However, it seems that we've entered an arena where it's no longer about abortion, but about returning women to their rightful place as victims. And as people not able to control their economic future through contraception. That I will argue about.

Reading the statements from the various male legislators, I'm reminded of this graphic I received recently with RULES FOR DISCUSSION OF WOMEN"S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH:

1. Look down.

2. If you see a penis, shut up.
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:57 pm
On average 20-30,000 women die every year from botched self abortions.

Yes, it is the dark ages. And it's only getting darker thanks to Trump, Pence and suckers like Doltomite.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

seahawk wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:49 pm I quite understand that some people are opposed to abortion and I don't argue with anyone about it. However, it seems that we've entered an arena where it's no longer about abortion, but about returning women to their rightful place as victims. And as people not able to control their economic future through contraception. That I will argue about.

Reading the statements from the various male legislators, I'm reminded of this graphic I received recently with RULES FOR DISCUSSION OF WOMEN"S REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH:

1. Look down.

2. If you see a penis, shut up.
^^^

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

^^^^^^hilarious
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.