Thank you ladies!

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Thank you ladies!

Post by dolomite »

Thank you very much!
President Trump’s early fundraising numbers show he not only has a stockpile of cash -- raising over $30 million in the first quarter -- but is doing particularly well among one donor demographic: women.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... men-donors
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
seahawk

Re: Thank you ladies!

Post by seahawk »

Jibber jabber.
Don't inject Lysol.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

fake news? LOL
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Hard to believe anything Fox reports
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

If Trump wins 2020, do you suppose we could all have a Kumbaya moment, maybe sit around a campfire and toast marsh mellows?
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:12 pm If Trump wins 2020, do you suppose we could all have a Kumbaya moment, maybe sit around a campfire and toast marsh mellows?
Whether he wins, or loses....it will be ugly
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

If there ever was a candidate who could get everyone to to sit around a campfire and sing Kumbaya, I’m not sure it’s the incumbent.
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

dolomite wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:26 pm Thank you very much!
President Trump’s early fundraising numbers show he not only has a stockpile of cash -- raising over $30 million in the first quarter -- but is doing particularly well among one donor demographic: women.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... men-donors
Remember when Hillary raised twice as much as Trump? How did that work out for her?
If you think it's primarily money that will buy Trump a victory in 2020 I have a bridge in Brooklyn I would like to sell you and all the Trump supporters who give money to his campaign.

By the way, if you choose to celebrate Trump raising 30 million in the first quarter and doing well with women, Biden allegedly raised 6.3 million his first day after announcing his candidacy.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

My daughter sent me a "Can't Stump the Trump" "MAGA" t-shirt. Shame I can't wear it in public with all the intolerant haters out there. What this country has turned into. Shameful.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

if "MAGA" didn't actually represent intolerance and hate, nobody would take issue
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:06 pm if "MAGA" didn't actually represent intolerance and hate, nobody would take issue
Oops, afraid you've got it backward there friend. It's about the Trump haters. You do know that it's"love that trumps hate", right? You know how trump is used as a verb right?
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 266

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:53 pm My daughter sent me a "Can't Stump the Trump" "MAGA" t-shirt. Shame I can't wear it in public with all the intolerant haters out there. What this country has turned into. Shameful.
3 maybe not so crazy questions.

1) If abortion was a major factor in which 75% of female voters said they were planning on voting for a Democrat in the next Presidential election do you think the red states might change their stance on abortion - or would the next step be to try and repeal the 19th Amendment asap?

2) As far as "intolerant haters" and you feeling you can't wear your shirt in public, are you afraid of what people might say or do to you? I would probably be more fearful simply being a Black man in this country.
Unfortunately what MAGA means to some people who support Trump - it clearly makes them "intolerant haters".
What this country has turned in to is indeed shameful but if you don't realize it's a two way street then I figure it's just a matter of time before you want everyone who is of a different political party, race, and religion, than you are - to leave the country. Just like some (too many) of those who wear their MAGA hats/shirts proudly.

3) Did you vote for Trump in the Republican Primary?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

1. No
2. Yes, fear for my well being
3. Primary? Trump was selected at a convention
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 266

Thanks for answering my questions.
1) I assume your answer to 1 was in reference to the first part of my question. I agree but wonder what extreme/s if any the Pubs use to change that 75% number. It's a hypothetical so we will most likely never know.
2) I respect your response to #2 and sympathize. This is not meant to be an analogy but simply a thought. When I play the role of being a follower of a particular religion and remind myself that in the past 2 years there have been different instances of people being shot and killed in their house of worship because they follow/ed that particular religion, and just last weekend someone attempted to burn down a temple in the city I live in, I am not too sure I would be as fearful of wearing a MAGA hat or shirt as I would be attending a religious service.
3) Yes, "Primary". I don't know what state you reside in but in my state we have primaries. I am not a smart man but I do know (as you stated) that Trump was "selected" at the Republican Convention.
Perhaps I should have rephrased my question as to which Republican candidate did you want to receive the selection.
There were actually two Republicans I would have voted for and Trump was probably the last one I wanted to get the nomination. Doesn't matter now because Trump is our guy. I vaguely understand if people preferred him over Hillary but I will NEVER understand why any person would actually want him to be our President when he first announced his candidacy. Wait, on second thought I do understand. It was all about MAGA! Incredibly I found that to be even more pathetic than the "hope and changers" that voted for Obama because they had no idea what his views, policies, and ideas were other than "hope and change". Just like the morons who only voted for Trump based solely on MAGA.
I have to figure more than 50% of those who voted for Trump based on MAGA have done nothing themselves to MAGA that they weren't doing before Trump was President.

Sorry for rambling on.
Back to the original topic of the thread. If ladies are the primary reason Trump gets elected in 2020 then I just may be in favor of repealing the 19th amendment. You know, as long as we are "repealing" RVW why not just go full throttle?
Deleted User 62

Handmaids Tale 2021

Mike Pence jerks off to the mere thought