Cone of silence descends over the White House

Ugh.
Geezer

Cone of silence descends over the White House

Post by Geezer »

I want to hear Muellar and McGahn under oath.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Re: Cone of silence descends over the White House

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

No collusion as per Mueller.
Not enough evidence for obstruction as per Mueller.
Period!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Plenty of evidence of up to 10 counts of obstruction as per Mueller.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

period!

lol
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:00 am period!

lol
You know what? Just go ahead and try and IMPEACH his ass, if that'll make you feel better!!!
To hell with everything else that needs to taken care of, such as infrastructure, the mess at the southern border, Iran, Venezuela, China and everything else that concerns the country. JFC!!!!!!!!! No wait, it's more important to bash Donald Trump because you hate the m-fer!

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/22/politics ... index.html
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

everything else that needs to taken care of

what, exactly, is your leader doing to take care of those things?

why should we, as a country, be ok with an unethical and potentially criminal dipshit leading the free world? isn't that what all you numbnuts were worked up about hilldawg for?

if he has done no wrong, and has nothing to hide, then why does he continue to try to hide things and block inquiry that is part of the whole system of checks and balances?

yes, i detest the man, have since before he was president...but i detest more the lack of transparency, the continual avalanche of lies and misinformation spewed by he and his surrogates (rudy, kellyanne, huckabee-sanders, etc.), and his appointments of some of the swampiest of people to lead government agencies (many of whom have no actual experience that portend their success in such positions)

and that's not to mention his ignorant attacks on the environment and regulations that protect the environment...climate change aside
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:50 am everything else that needs to taken care of

why should we, as a country, be ok with an unethical and potentially criminal dipshit leading the free world? isn't that what all you numbnuts were worked up about hilldawg for?

if he has done no wrong, and has nothing to hide, then why does he continue to try to hide things and block inquiry that is part of the whole system of checks and balances?

yes, i detest the man, have since before he was president...but i detest more the lack of transparency, the continual avalanche of lies and misinformation spewed by he and his surrogates (rudy, kellyanne, huckabee-sanders, etc.), and his appointments of some of the swampiest of people to lead government agencies (many of whom have no actual experience that portend their success in such positions)

and that's not to mention his ignorant attacks on the environment and regulations that protect the environment...climate change aside
You're wasting your breath, Trad, Doly doesn't care about the US. He's a Ruskie troll.
Deleted User 89

defixione wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:03 am
TraditionKU wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:50 am everything else that needs to taken care of

You're wasting your breath, Trad, Doly doesn't care about the US. He's a Ruskie troll.
i know, and i generally try not to waste my time with him

but, i maintain a glimmer of hope that one day logic and compassion will overcome the ignorance and indoctrination
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Why don't you keep up with current events?
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:03 am

Ruskie troll. LMAO
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Your behavior suggests you certainly are not a patriot.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Wouldn’t impeachment be a largely symbolic gesture either way?

I mean even if it got voted through Congress, you think ol’ cocaine Mitch and the senate will do a damn thing?
Deleted User 89

remind me, what’s the white house doing about the opioid here in the good ole u-s-of-a?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:39 am

lol
To hell with everything else that needs to taken care of, such as infrastructure, the mess at the southern border (Trump created crisis), Iran (Trump invented crisis), Venezuela (Trump inviting himself into a crisis) , China (Trump invented crisis) and everything else that concerns the country.
FYP
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:03 pm
dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 10:39 am

lol
To hell with everything else that needs to taken care of, such as infrastructure, the mess at the southern border (Trump created crisis), Iran (Trump invented crisis), Venezuela (Trump inviting himself into a crisis) , China (Trump invented crisis) and everything else that concerns the country.
FYP
Border patrol in South Texas halting inflow of migrants due to flu-like illness in large numbers.
Right, Trump invented mess at the border. MOG
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

He didn't invent the bigotry about the South Americans but he sure weaponized it.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 pm He didn't invent the bigotry about the South Americans but he sure weaponized it.
And nothing is being done about it. On pace for a million migrants per year. Oh what the hell, the border is a joke, all you have to do is walk(swim) across. Why even have the damn border, nobody seems to give a fat crap about it.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:25 pm
Geezer wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:37 pm He didn't invent the bigotry about the South Americans but he sure weaponized it.
On pace for a million migrants per year.
Once again, you mouth breathers let Donny John inflate numbers to ridiculous heights, and you believe every dumb fucking word
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:49 pm Your behavior suggests you certainly are not a patriot.
You can question my philosophy, but not my patriotism.
Taylor Sheridan