Go ahead, make my day

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Go ahead, make my day

Post by dolomite »

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi told a left-leaning audience on Wednesday that President Trump may have committed “an impeachable offense,” ratcheting up her warnings to the White House even as she and her deputies try to tamp down calls from the rank-and-file to press forward on impeachment now.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy- ... lain-sight

You'll be sorry.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Re: Go ahead, make my day

Post by Deleted User 62 »

At this point, if Trump ( who clearly has nothing to hide) keeps desperately trying to hide things, Impeachment proceedings would force everything to the surface.

Of course the mouth breathing followers in the Senate wont vote it through, but it should be ample evidence for impeachment at the ballot box.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm At this point, if Trump ( who clearly has nothing to hide) keeps desperately trying to hide things, Impeachment proceedings would force everything to the surface.

Of course the mouth breathing followers in the Senate wont vote it through, but it should be ample evidence for impeachment at the ballot box.
You can (ONLY) hope.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Hey Doltie, if Donny John has nothing to hide why is he so busy hiding it?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

I fucking don’t honestly know, I wish I did.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:30 pm I fucking don’t honestly know, I wish I did.
I kinda wish you could pull your head out of his freakishly orange ass long enough to figure it out.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:18 pm At this point, if Trump ( who clearly has nothing to hide) keeps desperately trying to hide things, Impeachment proceedings would force everything to the surface.

so in that regard, how close is too close to proceed with impeachment before the election?
Deleted User 62

That's a tough question.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I'm not sure impeachment is a good idea. Seemed to help SW. I'm all for investigating him and making public all that can be. Impeachment only makes him look like a victim.
Defense. Rebounds.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 11:30 pm I fucking don’t honestly know, I wish I did.
Because he is shifty and lies and hides as a reflex. Once the facade is chipped away, he will be exposed for the know-nothing fraud he is.

Trump is 100% focused on reelection. His lame ass performance yesterday confirmed it. He has no interest in actually doing his job, just on doing things that he can put in a reelection video and chant about at rallies.

He doesn't want to negotiate deals because he doesn't actually give a shit about any of them and doesn't personally benefit from them. He doesn't want to fix immigration because fixing it eliminates it as a tool to use towards his reelection.

He is a real life cheese puff. Fake orange in color, delicious to those that love him but horrible for your health and mostly full of air.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 8:55 am I'm not sure impeachment is a good idea. Seemed to help SW. I'm all for investigating him and making public all that can be. Impeachment only makes him look like a victim.
yeah, impeachment may be a double-edged sword. Who's SW?

Perhaps the question is, how much investigating and making public could go down without an impeachment proceeding?

What sort of smoking gun would it really take for Trump/GOP supporters to finally second guess their guy?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Slick Willie
Defense. Rebounds.
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Luckily for us, we get to do this every 4 years. Don't like what you got, bring in the next one.

You get your opportunity to impeach in about 17 months.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

for the record, in Naismith's how-long-will-Trump-last thread, I picked 48 months.

Regarding Slick Willie, even my father, otherwise mostly a lock-step conservative, thought the Clinton impeachment was BS. "they ask him to testify about real estate, and sneak in some gotcha question about a blowjob?" but that's anecdotal I spose.

Can one objectively say that it seems like there's more smoke with Trump? And while I'm curious to hear what dad has to say about it, I find it's better with him these days to just avoid the topic of politics.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Just in time, notrealdoctor Gorka is on it!

https://twitter.com/SykesCharlie/status ... 0828857344