Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 75

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 75 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:50 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am CNN talking heads said some pretty racist shit about Kanye.

Candace Owens (not similar to Kanye situation, she's smart, sane, and educated) also indicates she regularly gets foul treatment from the left for not thinking what the left prefers black people to think.

Weird times we are in.
Candace Owens is very sharp. I appreciate her courage in defending her views.
Ya. I follow her on social media. Very cool person.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:18 am
Gutter's Mother wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:41 am If Sinbad (who I could tell a few stories about) is that freaking dumb that he doesn't realize Kanye has ALWAYS been a pariah and "where he wants to be" then I can't help him.
If their "time is up" then he (Sinbad) could only hope his time is up too.
Wait, it has been and still is..... "Just saying"!!!!
https://www.throwbacks.com/sinbad-now/

The CNN talking heads discussing Kanye are/were close to being as bizarre as Kanye is.

Kayne has people talking about Kanye. Negative, positive, they are talking about Kayne.
As another whacked out human (Chuck Sheen - side note /could have easily been a Jayhawk if he accepted the baseball scholarship) has been know to say, "WINNING".
Winning, losing, whatever, Kanye has people talking about Kanye.
Interesting how the same talking heads who unflinchingly vouch for Ms. Ford’s sanity are quick to attribute Kanye’s actions to mental health problems.
You use the word "interesting". I use the word nauseating. I am one of the fools who makes a point to view several news outlets and then pass my own judgement/s without trying to allow the people I am listening to influence my beliefs - one way or the other.
That being said, I know people who I fully believe that if they heard on Fox or CNN, the sky is yellow and the sun is blue. depending on their loyalty and political affiliation, would actually believe that the sky is yellow and the sun is blue - and would try to convince me that it's true. These are the same people who when I say it's snowing outside, they say no it's not, and if they look out the window that is directly in front of their faces they could clearly see it's 100% for sure snowing.
Deleted User 57

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:25 am CNN talking heads said some pretty racist shit about Kanye.

Candace Owens (not similar to Kanye situation, she's smart, sane, and educated) also indicates she regularly gets foul treatment from the left for not thinking what the left prefers black people to think.

Weird times we are in.
Promise I am not going to argue/disagree with you - I am interested to know why you feel she's a "very cool person".
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I hate that politics has injected itseld into the forefront of EVERY topic of conversation. Its impossible to avoid ss much as I try. I dont care if gay people get married and wear pistols to the ceremony while smoking weed. I just dont want to be told what i have to believe and defend what i do believe to everyone in the fucking grocery checkout lane.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 75

Gutter's Mother wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:32 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am

Promise I am not going to argue/disagree with you - I am interested to know why you feel she's a "very cool person".
No 1 reason in particular. I just find her to be cool in some of the things she posts/says. I don't agree with her on everything she says or believes though. She does get a little fox newsy at times for my taste, but seems to be a smart person who comes from a different background than what some people expect from a conservative/republican.

But to be honest, my knowledge of her is pretty much limited to her social media presence. I'm far from a Candace Owens guru.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:10 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 4aa9566708

you can’t make this shit up
You mean the Post's blatant distortion of what happened?

Prolly not.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 75

DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 am
TraditionKU wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:10 am https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 4aa9566708

Prolly not.
LOL the fake news?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:38 am
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:02 am

Prolly not.
LOL the fake news?
It's shit like this that A.) give Trump supporters all the "proof" they need, and B.) erodes trust in the media as a whole.

This incident was predictable. In fact, it was predicted.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Who cares. College degrees do not automatically make you smart. Just sayin'.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

lobster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:14 pm Who cares. College degrees do not automatically make you smart. Just sayin'.
Do you have one?
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:22 pm
lobster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:14 pm Who cares. College degrees do not automatically make you smart. Just sayin'.
Do you have one?
Two of 'em. Mine were worth it because they are very specialized. But a lot of degree programs that are too general are not worth it in my opinion.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Opinions=........
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

kinda like assholes
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

lobster wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:41 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:22 pm
Do you have one?
Two of 'em. Mine were worth it because they are very specialized. But a lot of degree programs that are too general are not worth it in my opinion.
Very true.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 57

seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Don’t a lot of the people who control our financial world have liberal arts degrees from the Ivies?

Guess that doesn’t count as a specialty area?
Don't inject Lysol.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Well, they're not very smart in Lobster world.
Deleted User 57