And they're spectacular.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 183

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 183 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:57 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:23 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:11 pm Bumfuck Savings & Loan
. Although people are fleeing my (blue) state by the dozens per day due to our shitty state political climate and outrageous property taxes.
I know. They are coming to Texas
Possibly. Better probability they are moving to neighboring states - or Florida.
I know I would much rather live in some/many/most parts of Texas than many/most parts of Wisconsin and Indiana. The Midwest blows camel crotch 4-5 months of the year.

Sorry to have interrupted the dick measuring drama that several others seem to be involved in on this thread.

Today in dumbfuck in charge news......
I can't help but laugh when Donald Trump rips on his own "intel" people who are probably 100X more informed on/about what they discus with Trump than he is.
Some of you sucknuts who are reading this actually voted for Donald Trump. I fully understand not wanting Hillary to be President but the fact that some of you actually wanted Trump to be President and you helped put him in the White House is mind boggling.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

twocoach wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:39 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:57 pm 1. You're lying and you know it.
2. You're lying and you know it.
Fuck you, asshole. You bitch about people not answering questions directly and then you have the balls to call me a liar when I do? You're an annoying little smartass who is just here because you found a safe space to say all the annoying little smartass things that cross your mind without getting punched in the face.
LOL

Tough guy!
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

It was live coverage of their sworn testimony Mr. President.
No press distortion, no characterization.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Biggest liar in history.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

truth isn’t truth

fake news

alternative facts
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Geezer wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:43 pm It was live coverage of their sworn testimony Mr. President.
No press distortion, no characterization.
Shhhhh!
Let the clueless fuck continue to embarrass himself.
The sick part is his cult followers will NEVER find fault in him.
Makes me question their sanity.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:57 pm 1. You're lying and you know it.
Fuck you, asshole. You bitch about people not answering questions directly and then you have the balls to call me a liar when I do? You're an annoying little smartass who is just here because you found a safe space to say all the annoying little smartass things that cross your mind without getting punched in the face.
Taking this much too seriously!
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:35 am
Thanks, we have already established that you and Illy are just here to yuck it up by ruffling other people's feathers.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:35 am
dolomite wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:35 am

Thanks, we have already established that you and Illy are just here to yuck it up by ruffling other people's feathers.
You’re welcome. Liberals just make this too easy.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4273 ... estate-tax

First piece of legislation put forth by the GOP after the government is opened back up. Give more tax breaks to the uber wealthy. Awesome. No way it passes through but still. At least try to hide your efforts a little better.
Deleted User 89

Deleted User 62

Drill, saw,dig....repeat.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:45 am
LOL

Tough guy!
My boy!

Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 89

i bet he’d cite wikipedia as primary literature
Deleted User 62

Total cost to taxpayers for 2 MONTHS of Trump travel to his resorts and Trump Organization trips!
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-conta ... d=60853784

JFC