Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

the numbers are all the matters...

such a patriot
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It will be interesting to see what the talking points are when the numbers turn down.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

japhy wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:38 pm It will be interesting to see what the talking points are when the numbers turn down.
I'm sure there will be somebody to blame. On the bright side, we don't have to see and hear from Gollum the Clown and her colostomy bag all the time. I definitely enjoy that fact.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

It's why the Dems shouldn't be so excited about taking back the House.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

japhy wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:49 pm It's why the Dems shouldn't be so excited about taking back the House.
Okay, you talked me into it. I'll blame them.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I have no comment about Judge Kavanaugh.

The latest person signed a Declaration under a federal statute. When I go through such a Declaration with a client, I go through every sentence in front of a Notary as a witness and ask, “Is this true?” “Is it true in context?”

The Senate is a deliberative body. That’s why members have six year terms. Presidents can’t touch Senators.

I don’t understand this.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Trump mocks Ford at a Mississippi rally
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:01 am Trump mocks Ford at a Mississippi rally
Deservedly so, although probably not appropriate coming from the POTUS himself. She is ridiculous.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Trumps insecurities are the thing that frighten me most about him.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:39 am Trumps insecurities are the thing that frighten me most about him.
It is unsettling. I definitely concur.
Deleted User 57

Post by Deleted User 57 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 am
ousdahl wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:01 am Trump mocks Ford at a Mississippi rally
Deservedly so, although probably not appropriate coming from the POTUS himself. She is ridiculous.
Not appropriate being that a week earlier his exact words were - "Very credible witness," and "I thought her testimony was very compelling. She looks like a very fine woman to me".
He doesn't know if he's coming or going 90% of the time.

The man is a fucking carnival barker who gets off on being an asshole if and when he has an audience of dumbfucks who choose to have a circle jerk while listening to him. Fantastic.
It's mind blowing to me that the man was selected by the majority of voters to be our President.
Just goes to show you that every second of every day Hillary should feel like absolute shit that he was elected over her.
Hillary (scummy and unlikable - to many people) or Donald the Schmuck (scummy and unlikable but to less people than Hillary) was what the 2016 election came down to.
Bottom line - As Jeremiah Wright said, God Damn America.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Nearly 9 million MORE people voted for someone other than Trump.
Last edited by Geezer on Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Gutter's Mother wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:17 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:04 am
Hillary (scummy and unlikable - to many people) or Donald the Schmuck (scummy and unlikable but to less people than Hillary) was what the 2016 election came down to.
Bottom line - As Jeremiah Wright said, God Damn America.
Actually, Hillary got more votes than Trump, it's just that the archaic system originally designed by the Founders to maintain slavery doesn't always result in the person who more people voted for to become president.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i thought the EC was put in place to protect the “commoners” from themselves, no?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:21 pm Nearly 9 million MORE people voted for someone other than Trump.
A fact which is nonetheless utterly meaningless under the current system. Yet you keep bringing it up as if it matters. Odd.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:59 pm i thought the EC was put in place to protect the “commoners” from themselves, no?
I’m just glad it protected me from four years of Dowdy the Clown and her colostomy bag every time I watch the news. The world is a better place with her waddling around looking like a disoriented bag lady as a private citizen.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 9:24 pm
Geezer wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 3:21 pm Nearly 9 million MORE people voted for someone other than Trump.
A fact which is nonetheless utterly meaningless under the current system. Yet you keep bringing it up as if it matters. Odd.
I hope the system stays the same.