Deleted User 89

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 89 »

proud to shutdown the gov’t over a wall

is this real?
RussianHawk

Post by RussianHawk »

There will be a CR -- he's not going to veto anything. Nobody will say shit either because this time tomorrow he will have spouted something else stupid.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Don't inject Lysol.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Terrorists stopped at the border??
None.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/11/opinions ... index.html
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

Alex, the answer is, "yes".

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1072562952522342400

Ann Coulter on Tuesday lashed out at President Donald Trump for blatantly lying about having built large sections of his proposed border wall.

On Twitter, Coulter posted a link to a fact-check article from the Washington Post that took the president to task for falsely claiming that much of the wall had already been built.

“The White House failed miserably to achieve its objectives on funding for a border wall, receiving relative peanuts,” the Post wrote of the president’s boasts about the wall earlier this year. “It sought $25 billion but ended up with 5 percent of that. Moreover, the money came with strings attached so that it could be used only for fencing, not the ‘great’ and ‘beautiful wall’ promised by Trump.”

Coulter shared the Post’s assessment and accused Trump of trying to trick his supporters into believing the wall had actually been built.

“Even a Washington Post reporter knows that not one inch of Trump’s wall has been built,” she wrote. “Does Trump think his supporters are dumber than a WaPo reporter?”
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

You go, girl.

Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

On the plus side, everyone finally got to see what a petty child our "President" actually is.

The last time I saw a hissy fit like that, I had just taken my 7 year old's bike away as punishment.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:17 am On the plus side, everyone finally got to see what a petty child our "President" actually is.

The last time I saw a hissy fit like that, I had just taken my 7 year old's bike away as punishment.
That's mean spirited,...and un-american.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:17 am On the plus side, everyone finally got to see what a petty child our "President" actually is.

That's mean spirited,...and un-american.
No and no.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

"Finally"?

It's been being pointed out for over 2 years....I don't think anyone "finally" saw anything that wasn't totally expected.
Deleted User 62

We got to see it real, uncut and not second hand.

Should I look forward to 6 hours of you and I bantering back and forth about this too?
Deleted User 75

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:24 am We got to see it real, uncut and not second hand.

Should I look forward to 6 hours of you and I bantering back and forth about this too?
No. No. I actually agree with a lot of what you usually say.

(And if you haven't taken notice....the hour long back and forths don't happen with you, Cascadia, or anyone else other than seabird....and that's not by accident)
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

The Most Powerful Reject in the World
Is there anyone who wants to hang with Donald Trump?

He’s not wanted.

Not at funerals, though the Bush family, to show class and respect for tradition, held their noses and made an exception.

Not in England, where they turned him into a big, hideous blimp.

Not by moderate Republicans, or at least the shrinking club with a tenuous claim to that label, who pushed him away during the midterms as they fought for their survival and clung to their last shreds of self-respect.

And not by a 36-year-old Republican operative who is by most accounts the apotheosis of vanity and ambition — and who just turned down one of the most powerful roles in any administration, a job that welds you to the president’s side and gives you nearly unrivaled access to his thoughts.

...He’s forever fixated on how wanted he is (“My crowds!” “My ratings!”), but what’s more striking is how unwanted he is. And that’s not merely a function of the crests and dips that every president encounters. It’s not really about popularity at all.

It’s about how he behaves — and the predictable harvest of all that nastiness. While other presidents sought to hone the art of persuasion, he revels in his talent for repulsion: how many people he attacks (he styles this as boldness); how many people he offends (he pretties this up as authenticity); how many people he sends into exile. His administration doesn’t have alumni so much as refugees. H.R. McMaster, Gary Cohn and Reince Priebus are a dumbfounded diaspora all their own.

[...]
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 75

Something new every single day.
Deleted User 89

#fakenews

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-claims-p ... im-1250714

PARIS PROTESTERS ARE NOT CHANTING TRUMP'S NAME AS HE HAS CLAIMED, BUT FALSE RIGHT-WING MEME CONTINUES TO SPREAD
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

oUTraGEoUs!
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:44 pm Something new every single day.
https://twitter.com/samstein/status/1073540390404481025
Deleted User 89

DCHawk1 wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:00 amoUTraGEoUs!
not really

just more evidence of his lies

pattern of behavior and all that