seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

:) :) :)
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Happened to see Stephen Moore being interviewed yesterday and it was pretty obvious that he wouldn't have done well in testimony to be nominated--he seemed like a nutcase.

The thing about Moore that probably killed his nomination was the non-payment of child support. The average voter might not grasp the ins and outs of Supply Side economics, but they've paid their own child support and have known people who refused to pay for their children.
Don't inject Lysol.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i bet kim has big hands
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:34 am i bet kim has big hands
Sorry Trad, but you get a failing grade on this one.

North Korea's Kim Jong-un, who is another leader with surprisingly small hands
It seems within the art small palms are of paramount importance if you want to be a leader.

Website YourChineseAstrology explains people who are tall and have big bodies but little hands are usually "quick-minded, adaptable, decisive, and impulsive and have nothing to fear; you are bold and open-minded, and you like the decisive work".

Also of interest - it's suggested men with small hands "will get great wealth". You can't argue that Trump has not achieved that.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/2470128 ... all-hands/
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

A piece from the Guardian:

"Golf.com first reported how Trump “won” a 2018 club championship even though he was out of town because he demanded Ted Virtue, an investment firm CEO and the actual winner of the championship, play him for the title. According to Reilly, here’s how it all went down:

[Virtue] was playing with his kid, who I think is 10 or 11 years old. He [Trump] sees Ted on the 9th hole and decides to drive his cart over there. He tells Ted: Congrats on winning the club championship, but you didn’t really win it because I was out of town.

Ted tries to laugh it off, but Trump is dead serious. Trump says, “We’re going to play these last six holes for the championship.” And Ted’s like, “I’m playing with my son, but thanks anyway.” But Trump says, “No, your son can play too.” So they end up playing.

They get to a hole with a big pond on it. Both Ted and his son hit the ball on the green, and Trump hits his in the water. By the time they get to the hole, Trump is lining up the kid’s ball. Only now it’s his ball and the caddie has switched it. The kid’s like, “Daddy, that’s my ball.”

But Trump’s caddie goes, “No, this is the president’s ball; your ball went in the water.” Ted and his son look at each other confused, not sure if this is really happening. And Trump’s caddie says, “This is the president’s ball. I don’t know what to tell you.” Trump makes that putt, wins one up, and declares himself the club champion."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

like taking candy from a baby
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Not gonna refute the big hands/little hands ?
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:40 am Not gonna refute the big hands/little hands ?
I think we just assume that you must have freakishly small hands.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:32 am
dolomite wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 12:40 am Not gonna refute the big hands/little hands ?
I think we just assume that you must have freakishly small hands.
I'd rather be rich and have small hands, than be poor with large hands.
Taylor Sheridan
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Trade wars are easy to win.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Geezer wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:58 am Trade wars are easy to win.
Nobody knows more about trade......
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Charlottesville would not have happened if the Police did their job. Like it or not, Far-Right group had a permit - the Far-Left wing group did not and the Police made no effort to keep the two groups apart.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 266

Post by Deleted User 266 »

Come on dolo. Blaming the police for what happened in Charlottesville is kind of like blaming abortions on the doctors who perform them and not the people who make the decision to have one.
No one wants to bear responsibility for their negative actions and everyone wants to place the blame on a separate entity. That's the American way these days.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Paul1 wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 6:14 am
No one wants to bear responsibility for their negative actions and everyone wants to place the blame on a separate entity. That's the American way these days.
Interesting. I remember saying something similar in the gun control thread and being assured that I was incorrect and that it was indeed the guns fault not the persons.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Deleted User 62

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ada-mexico

NOBODY negotiates better than me!

What a pussy
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 8:43 pm https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... ada-mexico

NOBODY negotiates better than me!

What a pussy
“I’m pleased to announce we’ve just reached agreement with Canada and Mexico,” Donald Trump said. “We’ll be selling our product into those countries without the imposition of tariffs.”
Thank you Donald Trump!
Taylor Sheridan
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

dolomite wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 12:50 am
Charlottesville would not have happened if the Police did their job. Like it or not, Far-Right group had a permit - the Far-Left wing group did not and the Police made no effort to keep the two groups apart.

You shame the history of the University of Kansas with your racism.
Don't inject Lysol.