Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
dolomite
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:27 pm Total cost to taxpayers for 2 MONTHS of Trump travel to his resorts and Trump Organization trips!
https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-conta ... d=60853784

JFC
Yeah right, almost as much as Pelosi’s travel expenses.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

dolomite wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:47 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:27 pm Total cost to taxpayers for 2 MONTHS of Trump travel to his resorts and Trump Organization trips!

JFC
How much were her's?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

He has no idea.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

JFC
Does she run to Trump businesses to play golf 4 out of 7 days a week?
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Didn't watch, didn't want to watch the antics.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
Tired of listening to Trump inflate figures?
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:43 pm

JFC
Does she run to Trump businesses to play golf 4 out of 7 days a week?
read yesterday that he’s visited one of his 3? golf clubs at least 200 times in the first two years

seems like a lot, but maybe not

a quarter of his time spent playing golf? and how much time watching tv? shame he couldn’t be bothered to actually read daily briefings or intel reports
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

This morning I read this comment from a somewhat educated (FGCU grad) friend and I came really close to puking up my coffee.
"It was the best speech ever by a President".
SERIOUSLY? What's next? He's going to tell me Donald Trump is the smartest and kindest President we have ever had? Let me guess, it was the only speech he's ever heard from a President.
This is the crazy fricking country I live in. Ignorance is bliss - and extremely dangerous.
It makes me think that last night Donald Trump could have said and done nothing other than take a shit on a silver platter and people would say it was the most beautiful thing they have ever seen.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:37 pm
dolomite wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:36 pm
Tired of listening to Trump inflate figures?
No. Tired of Demrats deflating figures.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 183

In other words, you're tired of the Dems deflating numbers but not tired of the Pubs inflating numbers?
Alrighty then.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Gutter wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:10 am This morning I read this comment from a somewhat educated (FGCU grad) friend and I came really close to puking up my coffee.
SERIOUSLY? What's next? He's going to tell me Donald Trump is the smartest and kindest President we have ever had? Let me guess, it was the only speech he's ever heard from a President.
This is the crazy fricking country I live in. Ignorance is bliss - and extremely dangerous.
It makes me think that last night Donald Trump could have said and done nothing other than take a shit on a silver platter and people would say it was the most beautiful thing they have ever seen.
https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr/stat ... 5500884992
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I listened to a few minutes of it on the radio, rushing home from work to catch the game.

You could tell it was all a scripted speech. Heavy on the "let's be less divisive, more uniting, let's compromise, let's be adults instead of being a geriatric toddler throwing a tantrum lulz"
Deleted User 183

chiknbut wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:27 am
Gutter wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:10 am This morning I read this comment from a somewhat educated (FGCU grad) friend and I came really close to puking up my coffee.
https://twitter.com/JerryFalwellJr/stat ... 5500884992
shindig

Post by shindig »

I liked how he claimed we would be at war with NK if he hadn't been elected President...lol. Coming from the POTUS that called Kim Jung "Rocket Man" many times in the media.
Deleted User 89

read the transcript from his closing...hilarious
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:15 pm read the transcript from his closing...hilarious
If you read the actual transcript of any Trump speech you'd swear he was a lunatic. Rambling incoherence on three topics in one sentence is the norm.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Better hurry Dems, time for impeachment is running short. LOL
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

He'll resign before he's impeached.
Deleted User 89

he’ll probably resign to save don jr’s butt from jail