Thank you President Trump!

Ugh.
imzcount

Thank you President Trump!

Post by imzcount »

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nucl ... SKCN1LZ1Y8

Fixing all the mistakes of Obummer's terrible reign!
Deleted User 62

Re: Thank you President Trump!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Is this gonna be quick and complete?

You know, like North Korea?
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How 'bout that wall?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

After the mid terms Geezer....after the mid terms.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

shall we hold our breath?
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

And IMZ is fail.

There's a comfort in knowing some things never change.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

chiknbut wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:52 pm The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

And IMZ is fail.

There's a comfort in knowing some things never change.
lol
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 89

HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:09 am https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4101 ... on-in-2018

lulz

thanks, drumpf
Have to agree with you. I don’t like it either.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

It's alarming. Not because of the numbers alone, but the fact that it's happening with a very strong economy. What's it going to look like when this bull market ends? This is why I don't buy all the Trump economy praising. It's being powered with borrowed money.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:42 am It's alarming. Not because of the numbers alone, but the fact that it's happening with a very strong economy. What's it going to look like when this bull market ends? This is why I don't buy all the Trump economy praising. It's being powered with borrowed money.
What troubles me is that, even with a Republican majority in both houses, Congress can’t seem to make budget cuts that would be consistent with fiscal responsibility in light of the recent tax cuts. The only explanation is that they only care about themselves and their job security.
Deleted User 89

bloated military spending (plus short-sighted tax cuts)

thing is, i don’t feel safer
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:50 am
Mjl wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:42 am It's alarming. Not because of the numbers alone, but the fact that it's happening with a very strong economy. What's it going to look like when this bull market ends? This is why I don't buy all the Trump economy praising. It's being powered with borrowed money.
What troubles me is that, even with a Republican majority in both houses, Congress can’t seem to make budget cuts that would be consistent with fiscal responsibility in light of the recent tax cuts. The only explanation is that they only care about themselves and their job security.
...and yet instead of republican voters holding republican lawmakers accountable, they’re just beating their chests about #winning
Deleted User 62

TraditionKU wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:39 pm bloated military spending (plus short-sighted tax cuts)

thing is, i don’t feel safer
2021 is the beginning of the end for our economy.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:01 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 10:50 am
...and yet instead of republican voters holding republican lawmakers accountable, they’re just beating their chests about #winning
I would love to see some other options, but all I see on the other side of the ticket is candidates who want to raise taxes and increase entitlement spending.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

What I'm wondering now if is if we will have the same circus when Justice Ginsburg kicks the bucket in the next few months and Amy Barrett starts confirmation hearings.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 pm What I'm wondering now if is if we will have the same circus when Justice Ginsburg kicks the bucket in the next few months and Amy Barrett starts confirmation hearings.
Did she rape anyone?
Get stupid when she drinks?
Wiccan perchance?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:44 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 3:31 pm What I'm wondering now if is if we will have the same circus when Justice Ginsburg kicks the bucket in the next few months and Amy Barrett starts confirmation hearings.
Did she rape anyone?
Wiccan perchance?
No idea, but I'm sure Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will appreciate the suggestions. Maybe they can start digging for dirt early.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:54 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:44 pm
Did she rape anyone?
Wiccan perchance?
No idea, but I'm sure Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi will appreciate the suggestions. Maybe they can start digging for dirt early.
I agree, get ahead of the game.
Maybe give them time to force the administration to release ALL pertinent records this time around.
Deleted User 62

Hey, maybe this time around they would be given the time to actually INVESTIGATE potential information.

I have a feeling that Trump agreed to this past investigation and questioning to:

Did you ever witness, with YOUR OWN eyes, Judge Kavanagh PENETRATE any man, woman or animal?
Yes or no folks.