Blue Wave? Not so fast...

Ugh.
imzcount

Blue Wave? Not so fast...

Post by imzcount »

HouseDivided

Re: Blue Wave? Not so fast...

Post by HouseDivided »

I look forward to watching the media melt down and cry foul when their predicted/manipulated outcome does not prove true. Stupid Russians!
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Judy_Jayhawk

Post by Judy_Jayhawk »

Count, you are perfect except for your purpleness!
Deleted User 104

Post by Deleted User 104 »

Makes me laugh that people still are choosing sides. Wake and see the whole thing is shit.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

lobster wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 am Makes me laugh that people still are choosing sides. Wake and see the whole thing is shit.
There’s a lot of truth to that. It’s mostly why I like Trump: he irritates both “sides” of the establishment, which means he actually has a chance of accomplishing something.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

still taking a side, and intentionally choosing the irritating side, K
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 9:09 am still taking a side, and intentionally choosing the irritating side, K
Meaning?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

meaning? you said it yourself bro. You think it's "accomplishing something" just to irritate everybody.

HouseDivided, just realize how divisive you are.

you seem to have no interest in actual dialogue, you hardly offer any constructive ideas, and you couldn't care less about the perspectives or concerns of others, or any greater good.

don't get me wrong - I at least appreciate you for what you are: a stark reminder of "choosing sides" taken to its toxic extreme, and a big example of why the whole thing is shit.

cuz hey, in a democracy, everybody gets a voice. Even those whose goal is only to irritate. do your thing bro.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:38 am meaning? you said it yourself bro. You think it's "accomplishing something" just to irritate everybody.

HouseDivided, just realize how divisive you are.

you seem to have no interest in actual dialogue, you hardly offer any constructive ideas, and you couldn't care less about the perspectives or concerns of others, or any greater good.

don't get me wrong - I at least appreciate you for what you are: a stark reminder of "choosing sides" taken to its toxic extreme, and a big example of why the whole thing is shit.

cuz hey, in a democracy, everybody gets a voice. Even those whose goal is only to irritate. do your thing bro.
Thanks for the clarification.

To the contrary, I have a lot of ideas, and I genuinely believe that Trump is leading in the right direction. I am also aware that no one here on your side of the ideological divide has any interest in having their mind changed. I learned a long time ago that offering arguments is pointless, as it will always be met with indignance and derision.

I would love to have honest, thoughtful, discussions, but that doesn’t seem likely here.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ha, sorry psych, my last post was kinda harsh.

Beaverfever is dog sitting this neurotic boxer, and it’s been running around and jumping all over and barking at everything all morning, and it’s got me kind of...well, irritated. Hey maybe he’d make a good president!

Jk lol

But for real, there’s no need to think of things in such divisive terms. No need to speak against the other “side” with such hostility.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 10:55 am Ha, sorry psych, my last post was kinda harsh.

Beaverfever is dog sitting this neurotic boxer, and it’s been running around and jumping all over and barking at everything all morning, and it’s got me kind of...well, irritated. Hey maybe he’d make a good president!

Jk lol

But for real, there’s no need to think of things in such divisive terms. No need to speak against the other “side” with such hostility.
No offense taken.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson ... e-n2528377

Oh no, looks like Republicans are going to strengthen their mandate!