seahawk

Re: The real Russia conspiracy!

Post by seahawk »

Feral wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:16 am
Mjl wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:51 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:02 pm

See wut I mean?
No?

I do really like this bored - the fact that it's based on Kansas fandom results in a really nice mix of opinions. Most people are respectful.

You get reasonable pubs like yourself and tdub, reasonable libs like trad and feral, nice open minded folk like 99 and oussie, far left/right, yet intellectually honest people like zsn, geez, and psych. And I don't mind Twocoach as much as others seem to. Don't mind jfc-jeep or chikn either.

But Seahawk and Illinois I don't find readable because most of their posts seem to be mean-spirited, and I don't think they add much substance. So I have them on ignore.
Mjl, Psych/HD and Illi aren't smart enough to know that most of the time, seahawk is putting them on, playing them for fools. And, they buy it.

Mjl, don't be like Psych/HD and Illi.
Oh come on, Feral, can't a girl have any fun at all?

You just had to reveal that I'm usually not being serious? Next I guess you'll tell them that I have a flock of pink plastic flamingos with valentine necklaces in the front yard.

BTW, I read Illi's 4 pages of whining about whatever and just figured that it being basketball season, it was better to have him on the politics forum ranting about something or other than on the basketball board messing up a serious discussion there.

Oh, and Psych is a bigot.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

seahawk wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:22 pm
Feral wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:16 am
Mjl wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:51 pm

No?

I do really like this bored - the fact that it's based on Kansas fandom results in a really nice mix of opinions. Most people are respectful.

You get reasonable pubs like yourself and tdub, reasonable libs like trad and feral, nice open minded folk like 99 and oussie, far left/right, yet intellectually honest people like zsn, geez, and psych. And I don't mind Twocoach as much as others seem to. Don't mind jfc-jeep or chikn either.

But Seahawk and Illinois I don't find readable because most of their posts seem to be mean-spirited, and I don't think they add much substance. So I have them on ignore.
Mjl, Psych/HD and Illi aren't smart enough to know that most of the time, seahawk is putting them on, playing them for fools. And, they buy it.

Mjl, don't be like Psych/HD and Illi.
Oh come on, Feral, can't a girl have any fun at all?

You just had to reveal that I'm usually not being serious? Next I guess you'll tell them that I have a flock of pink plastic flamingos with valentine necklaces in the front yard.

BTW, I read Illi's 4 pages of whining about whatever and just figured that it being basketball season, it was better to have him on the politics forum ranting about something or other than on the basketball board messing up a serious discussion there.

Oh, and Psych is a bigoted, misogynistic pussy.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

My judge of character might be wrong. But it's not important enough to give any further thought to in this case.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:11 pm
chiknbut wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:56 pm

Keep playing the Bluster card. It’s your go-to strategy!
Good Lord, get some new material, would ya?

It's bad enough that you're a troll, a hack and a smoldering dung heap. Now you're exceptionally boring.
Ah, The Martyr. My presence pains and disturbs you, so we should all pity and excuse Chikn. Speaking of needing new material, yours is well over a decade old now, n’est-ce pas?
Your presence used to at least entertain me. I admit it.

Now you're just fucking dull.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:10 am
chiknbut wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:03 pm

Good Lord, get some new material, would ya?

It's bad enough that you're a troll, a hack and a smoldering dung heap. Now you're exceptionally boring.
Ah, The Martyr. My presence pains and disturbs you, so we should all pity and excuse Chikn. Speaking of needing new material, yours is well over a decade old now, n’est-ce pas?

Back to Bluster. So predictable. So lame. So insecure. So lacking in insight.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:21 pm

So unoriginal. So boring.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

chiknbut wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:48 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:21 pm

So unoriginal. So boring.
Sticking with Bluster. Scared to go full Martyr. No Plan C. It must be frustrating to be you.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

dolomite wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:57 pm
imzcount wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 9:12 pm Image
Why don’t we hear anything about the Russian dossier anymore?
Because fake news!