College Games 11/03/18

Kansas Football.
Deleted User 183

College Games 11/03/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

KU actually playing what may be their/our most important game in years.
They/we win, Beaty stays?

Yes, I will be attending the Notre Dame / Northwestern game tonight.
I'm predicting a Notre Dame 42 / Northwestern 17 final. I hope I'm wrong and NU wins.

Games that really matter today - for playoff purposes.

Bama/LSU
Bama loses - still top 4? I say yes.
LSU wins - then loses to either Arkansas or A&M - but somehow plays in SEC championship game and wins - are they top 4?

PSU/Michigan
Michigan wins today and wins their next couple - then loses to OSU - somehow still plays in Big 10 championship game and wins - are they top 4?

Georgia/Kentucky
Whichever team wins - wins out during the regular season - plays in SEC championship game and wins - are they top 4?

Oklahoma/Tex Tech
Oklahoma wins out and wins the Big 12 championship game - are they top 4?

Clemson/Louisville
Clemson wins out then loses in the ACC championship game - are they top 4?
Clemson wins today - then loses to BC - wins the ACC championship game - are they top 4?

ND/Northwestern
ND loses to NU but wins out after tonight - are they top 4?

Wash State/Cal
Wash State wins out and wins Pac 12 championship game - are they top 4?

Ohio St/Corn
Ohio State wins out and wins Big 10 championship game - are they top 4?
hartjack8
Contributor

Re: College Games 11/03/18

Post by hartjack8 »

Gutter wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 5:26 am KU actually playing what may be their/our most important game in years.
They/we win, Beaty stays?

Yes, I will be attending the Notre Dame / Northwestern game tonight.
I'm predicting a Notre Dame 42 / Northwestern 17 final. I hope I'm wrong and NU wins.

Games that really matter today - for playoff purposes.

Bama/LSU
Bama loses - still top 4? I say yes.
LSU wins - then loses to either Arkansas or A&M - but somehow plays in SEC championship game and wins - are they top 4? Yes of course. Just look at last year. Bama can lose this game not play in SEC championship and will still be in.

PSU/Michigan
Michigan wins today and wins their next couple - then loses to OSU - somehow still plays in Big 10 championship game and wins - are they top 4? Nope Michigan has to win them all or else they are out.

Georgia/Kentucky
Whichever team wins - wins out during the regular season - plays in SEC championship game and wins - are they top 4? If either win them all the are in. Just look at UGA last year.

Oklahoma/Tex Tech
Oklahoma wins out and wins the Big 12 championship game - are they top 4? This is very possible.

Clemson/Louisville
Clemson wins out then loses in the ACC championship game - are they top 4?
Clemson wins today - then loses to BC - wins the ACC championship game - are they top 4? One loss Clemson is in. Scenario #2 for sure. Scenario #1 may be a little dicey but there is no one in the Coastal division that has a prayer to get in and losing to one of them may be hard to overcome that late in the season

ND/Northwestern
ND loses to NU but wins out after tonight - are they top 4? Nope ND can not lose one game, they most likely will be out.

Wash State/Cal
Wash State wins out and wins Pac 12 championship game - are they top 4? A reach but possible. It's also possible that they win out and do not get in.

Ohio St/Corn
Ohio State wins out and wins Big 10 championship game - are they top 4? Most likely in if they win out.
Just my opinion. On all this.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

UK playing a meaningful game in Nov. I don't think they'll beat Goergia, but it could happen. When was the last time we played a meaningful game?
Defense. Rebounds.
Kyblueblood

Post by Kyblueblood »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:16 am UK playing a meaningful game in Nov. I don't think they'll beat Goergia, but it could happen. When was the last time we played a meaningful game?
I expected Georgia to win, we’ve had a nice run so far. You can tell the difference in the athletic studs of some of the better teams in the south.
I couldn’t have imagined UK playing Alabama for the SEC championship. Just watching the hits between them and LSU could make your bones ache. Saban looking at his 7th championship. GOAT?