The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 289

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by Deleted User 289 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 7:23 am This also pisses me off. She losses her credibility (what little she has left) with the black community when she does this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAt4rw3lWY9 ... a0vz80s6on

Notice the videos. Notice the caption.

It isn't ONLY black people looting. I also see white people and Hispanic people in these videos.

Gotta love election years.
Candace Owens is a much more intelligent person than I am.
She's Black (although many feel she's black in skin color only), I'm White.
I'm going to respond to her post as the dumb white guy that I am.

"This is Minnesota where black people are now looting and rioting to avenge the death of George Floyd".
* Nothing wrong with that statement. 100% true.

"EXACTLY AS I PREDICTED AND WHY I TOLD YOU NOT TO TAKE THE MEDIA BAIT".
* I don't know what she predicted but I do know she is NOT the Queen of black people and I disagree that the media "baited" people to behave in this manner.

"No one—not a single solitary person defended or excused the death of George Floyd, so why is this rioting happening? Because that is what the media wanted. Because it’s what they have trained us to do since the mid 60’s, when they married us to the Democrat Party. The race riots of the late sixties should served as a lesson: when black Americans began looting, burning, and rioting in Detroit and Chicago, the white business owners abandoned those flourishing cities, plunging them into the poverty and crime-ridden hubs that we see today".
* She's a privileged black women. Not sure where I am going with this but felt the need to point it out. I find it interesting that she is blaming the media for the plight of black people in major cities. I'm a "privileged" white man and I feel I have a pretty good grasp on why this type of "protesting" takes place. I've taken the time to meet with and listen to people in poor black neighborhoods and try to understand their plight. None of them have ever expressed to me that they blame the media.

"When we riot, we harm NO ONE BUT OURSELVES. To all of you MORONS who couldn’t see this coming and did exactly what the left wanted you to do, drumming up the rhetoric with claims that blacks are constantly under threat and there is no way forward— just who exactly did you think you were helping when you said that? YOU DESTROYED BLACK LIVES. Now, as always, the result will be that black neighborhoods are decimated, black people are arrested, and black families are impoverished, while white liberal politicians will stump on our issues, pretending to be our shoulders to cry on. They will tell us it’s because of systemic oppression and we will believe it and repeat the same bullshit again, EVERY FOUR YEARS".
* No, when "we" (I assume "we" to her means black people) riot it hurts more than just "ourselves".
Not sure why she feels calling people "morons" is going to get people to listen to and respect her.
She blames the left. My guess is 95% or more of those rioting and looting didn't give one second of thought to this being a political issue. Sorry Candy - Many, if not most, or possibly even all, blacks are constantly under threat. Even her - as a "privileged" black woman - is under threat for the color of her skin. For some, there is no way forward because people such as her prefer to shit on her race instead of support her race.
She wants to blame white liberal politicians. Incredible. Yep, that's the enemy in her eyes and mind.
Is there not "systemic oppression"?

"The truth is that WE DO THIS TO OURSELVES. We allow our black youth to be programmed by a satanic media that tells them that they will never be anything, and life will never be fair so they MIGHT AS WELL lead lives of anger and crime.
Our inability to THINK through emotional tragedies is our biggest curse, and the Democrat Party’s biggest blessing.
But I’m a coon, right? Well I must be a coon with a crystal ball since I keep accurately predicting EXACTLY what will happen every election cycle.
You want me to show some compassion? Why don’t you show some brain cells, and STOP allowing entire generations of our black youth to be ROTTED by the racist white liberals that own and operate the mainstream media".
* The media is satan to her. Hmmm. She claims it's the media who tells black youth that they will never be anything and life will never be fair. Yep, it's "the racist white liberals that own and operate the mainstream media" that are rotting the black youth. That's her narrative folks.
She's a smart woman. She has to know black people can be racist too. Should I be ignorant and assume she's racist against white liberals? Maybe it's not so ignorant to question it? I wish she would tell me.
I suppose I shouldn't bother to tell her that I personally know "white liberals" who have probably done a lot more for the black "community" than she has ever fucking done.
Spare me your outrage Candace.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

MSM is in full spin mode

Deleted User 289

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:35 am MSM is in full spin mode

Serious question.
You have posted a bunch of stupid shit in the past 24 hours. What are you looking for and what are you expecting to get?
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Get in early while the getting is good

pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

OK, you can post this shit on the poli-bored, in one of your own threads.
Keep this off this bored.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 am OK, you can post this shit on the poli-bored, in one of your own threads.
Right, so Jeepers can post his(her?) poli-memes in this thread because they fit with your world view, but I can't because you don't agree with me 100%?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Getting away from imzy being the worst person on the boreds to this guy. He definitely qualifies for this thread

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/28/us/nj-ju ... index.html

Judge in rape case removed after asking accuser if she 'closed her legs'
Defense. Rebounds.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

You are calling people ( and i'm pretty sure it is related to race, for you, here ) animals.
I don't know who Jeepers is but if it's Feral, her post, while political ( and yes, I would prefer politics for the most part to be on the poli-bored) , was a response to your animal comment, and is relatively ( I guess yes, in my world view ) harmless.

And overall, yes.
Much like twitter, this is privately owned, and I tend to let a lot go, but there is a line.
Deleted User 289

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:51 am
pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 am OK, you can post this shit on the poli-bored, in one of your own threads.
Right, so Jeepers can post his(her?) poli-memes in this thread because they fit with your world view, but I can't because you don't agree with me 100%?
The funny thing is count is trying so hard to be labeled an idiot on the worst people in the world thread.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Thu May 28, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:55 am You are calling people ( and i'm pretty sure it is related to race, for you, here ) animals.
I don't know who Jeepers is but if it's Feral, her post, while political ( and yes, I would prefer politics for the most part to be on the poli-bored) , was a response to your animal comment, and is relatively ( I guess yes, in my world view ) harmless.

And overall, yes.
Much like twitter, this is privately owned, and I tend to let a lot go, but there is a line.
The looters are Animals. I didn't bring race into this at all.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

OK.
Unfortunately for you, I'm judge and jury ( DC can follow with a 'fuck you' here ), and I've seen a pattern from your posts, so I don't believe you.
You have your sounding board - it's on the poli-bored - and even over there, there is a line.
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 9:00 am OK.
Unfortunately for you, I'm judge and jury ( DC can follow with a 'fuck you' here ), and I've seen a pattern from your posts, so I don't believe you.
You have your sounding board - it's on the poli-bored - and even over there, there is a line.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0898459655
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Well, if you keep posting your thedonald.win memes in Off Topic, when this big day for social media and fairness happens, you won't be able to post about it here.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

who coulda guessed it? the poster who some called to ban for starting anti-Semitic threads on the pols bored is now calling black people "animals" on the smack talk bored.

and, just an observation and honest question, but when was the last time count posted anything that wasn't extremely political in nature?
Deleted User 289

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:58 am
pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:55 am You are calling people ( and i'm pretty sure it is related to race, for you, here ) animals.

And overall, yes.
The looters are Animals. I didn't bring race into this at all.
I'm not going to accuse you of making a racist reference by calling the looters "animals".
But.... I'm curious, if the looters are "animals" and you felt the need to make another post regarding the looters and felt the need to make a snide comment to go along with your photo of a couple of black guys, I assume I'm supposed to feel that was just a coincidence. Right?
Deleted User 289

No doubt a solid deterrent but......

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/ ... 45ovXI5269
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

why do you insist on giving him chance after chance after chance after chance after chance...?

just ban the motherfucker for good

the rest of us shouldn’t have to wade through his filth
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:51 am
You posted a faked CNN website from one of your dipshit propaganda sites. You aren't sharing information, your thoughts or opinions or participating in the conversation.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Another white victim.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.