The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
imzcount

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by imzcount »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:40 am
pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 am OK, you can post this shit on the poli-bored, in one of your own threads.
Keep this off this bored.
why do you insist on giving him chance after chance after chance after chance after chance...?

just ban the motherfucker for good

the rest of us shouldn’t have to wade through his filth
Posting Videos of what's actually going on? Would you rather just hide your head and the sand and not pay attention what's REALLY going on? Talk about safe spaces.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Poor IMZ, Donald will save you.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:49 am
pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:46 am OK, you can post this shit on the poli-bored, in one of your own threads.
why do you insist on giving him chance after chance after chance after chance after chance...?

Posting Videos of what's actually going on? Would you rather just hide your head and the sand and not pay attention what's REALLY going on? Talk about safe spaces.
You posted a faked CNN news site that was mocked up by some sketchy source and claimed it was "mainstream media". You are aware we can see the source of your dipshittery when we respond to it, right?
"https://media.thedonald.win/thedonald/post/EWOQXM40.........."

What you posted is NOT what's going on. And I broke the above link on purpose. I didn't want anyone to accidentally end up on one of your dipshit sites.
Last edited by twocoach on Thu May 28, 2020 11:02 am, edited 3 times in total.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

imzcount wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:49 am

eat a dick
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Yeesh, I'm just showing the other side's view point, and you just shout expletives at me. Seems like you know I'm right.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I try to give a long leash for other view points - but as best we can, try to keep it on the poli-bored.
He didn't listen.
He can have a break.
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

FYI: "Jeepers" = jeepinjayhawk, not feral.

dammit

Also, if you look back at the op and his first 3 posts, this thread was off to a "political" start, from the beginning. I do make an effort to post the purely political stuff over there, but when it's someone/something political who is doing something "worstish", I share it here in honor of tradition. I mean, chiknbutt.
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 10:56 am
What you posted is NOT what's going on. And I broke the above link on purpose. I didn't want anyone to accidentally end up on one of your dipshit sites.
Wait.

So let's start here with a couple of first principles.

#1 Count is a dipshit. His links suck and his racism is vile.

#2 Protesting is understandable, given what was happened.

With those two things stipulated, what IS going on Minneapolis? And what in the Count's links is NOT going on?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

It is what is going on.
Burning buildings/breaking windows etc. not good -- the people doing them are being assholes and doing what they are doing is not going to help anything.

Count's sources he gets his info/links from, as you said, suck, and I'd agree, I think at it's root, are pretty racist. He can 'get away' with that to an extent on the poli-bored, bc its a cesspool, but also I want even 'folks' like him to have a voice...but over there.
Deleted User 89

racists should have a voice?

huh...
Shirley
Contributor

Post by Shirley »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCyE2aFfXtQ
Stephen Jackson, a former NBA player, was lifelong friends with George Floyd, who died while in custody of the Minneapolis police. Jackson tells TODAY’s Craig Melvin that watching the video of Floyd’s arrest “just destroyed me. I haven’t been the same since I’ve seen it.” He says the violent protests that have taken place in Minneapolis would not be the way Floyd would want his death remembered: “He’d want the people responsible for his death penalized.”

"...One of the things that disturbed me in that video, is you heard him cry out for his mother..."

"...you heard him cry out for his kids..."
“We are living through a revolt against the future. The future will prevail.”
Anand Giridharadas
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

SJax shows up everywhere.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:13 pm racists should have a voice?

huh...
I try not to be quick to assign an individual as racist.
It's a finger pointing thing over the last, oh, 10 years, that's become a way to quickly negate another person's argument who disagrees with you.
It's annoying.

In count's case, whatever benefit of the doubt i've given him, is pretty much gone.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

huh...
The count is, as I've said, an ass who is intentionally insulting. Moreover, as everyone in the world understands, he has no "right" to say anything he wants in this forum or almost any other online forum. If this were my forum, I'd probably be LESS willing to let him continue to fill the pages here with garbage.

So...again, with all of that stipulated: in your opinion, who is responsible for deciding who does or not does "get a voice?" And based on what criteria?
Deleted User 89

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:50 pm

huh...
The count is, as I've said, an ass who is intentionally insulting. Moreover, as everyone in the world understands, he has no "right" to say anything he wants in this forum or almost any other online forum. If this were my forum, I'd probably be LESS willing to let him continue to fill the pages here with garbage.

So...again, with all of that stipulated: in your opinion, who is responsible for deciding who does or not does "get a voice?" And based on what criteria?
society (i.e. a majority) decides

the bolder part is what bother me most about his continued allowed presence here

he can’t plead ignorance, therefore his posting continually goes against what i thought were the “rules” if this board

jmo, but thee is nothing positive that results from providing him with an outlet
Deleted User 89

pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:39 pm

huh...
It's a finger pointing thing over the last, oh, 10 years, that's become a way to quickly negate another person's argument who disagrees with you.
It's annoying.

In count's case, whatever benefit of the doubt i've given him, is pretty much gone.
i don't know him, or his views

but, he either believes in what he posts (is a racist, etc) or posts such things only to troll

either way, imo there is no place for such things
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

huh...

Whoever moderates the site. The criteria being whatever the moderator feels is excessive.
Just a judgement call.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:56 pm

huh...

Whoever moderates the site. The criteria being whatever the moderator feels is excessive.
Just a judgement call.
Yes. Obviously true IN THIS CASE. I didn't take trad's statement to be about these boards specifically, though. If that IS what he meant, then it's easy.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:24 pm
pdub wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:39 pm

huh...
It's annoying.

i don't know him, or his views

but, he either believes in what he posts (is a racist, etc) or posts such things only to troll

either way, imo there is no place for such things
No place?

Again, if we're talking about THIS site, that's an easy one. But do you mean just here or do mean in general?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 3:22 pm

huh...

society (i.e. a majority) decides

the bolder part is what bother me most about his continued allowed presence here

he can’t plead ignorance, therefore his posting continually goes against what i thought were the “rules” if this board

jmo, but thee is nothing positive that results from providing him with an outlet
Unfortunately, I read your posts in reverse order. It appears that you mean "in general," there's "no place" for the Count to have a voice?

And that "society" decides who should or should not have a voice?

Is that accurate?