Contributor

Re: Jim Acosta

Post by jhawks99 »

I want Acosta there per the 1st.
Defense. Rebounds.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:48 pm I want Acosta there per the 1st.
1st what? Telling someone to behave or report remotely is not the same as Congress restricting free speech.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:47 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:40 pm Trump was being childish and unprofessional, when does he loose his white house creds?
He was elected, bro. We want him there.
Unless he improves his demeanor, I think there's a better than not chance that he'll be out of Washington in 2 years. People don't want that demeanor and general stuff that he does on a daily basis. Let the Senators and Representatives have little hissy fits and all that, not the Spokesperson of the United States of America. Kansas kind of proved that with having Kelly win the Governor's Race with a fairly big margin. Kobach is a Trump puppet, and a state that has been historically red didn't like that. Trump and the Republicans in general are in trouble for 2020. Not saying the Democrats are better, but I think most people don't like the way the GOP are acting in this country as a party.

Their biggest initiative for the past 2 years with Healthcare repeal flopped big time, which is why I think the GOP struggled in this year's election.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

HouseDivided wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:54 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:48 pm I want Acosta there per the 1st.
1st what? Telling someone to behave or report remotely is not the same as Congress restricting free speech.
Shouldn't Trump practice what he preaches?
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

heaven forbid, potus be the bigger person.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

NewtonHawk11 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:47 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:40 pm Trump was being childish and unprofessional, when does he loose his white house creds?
Unless he improves his demeanor, I think there's a better than not chance that he'll be out of Washington in 2 years. People don't want that demeanor and general stuff that he does on a daily basis. Let the Senators and Representatives have little hissy fits and all that, not the Spokesperson of the United States of America. Kansas kind of proved that with having Kelly win the Governor's Race with a fairly big margin. Kobach is a Trump puppet, and a state that has been historically red didn't like that. Trump and the Republicans in general are in trouble for 2020. Not saying the Democrats are better, but I think most people don't like the way the GOP are acting in this country as a party.

Their biggest initiative for the past 2 years with Healthcare repeal flopped big time, which is why I think the GOP struggled in this year's election.
it'll be baby boomers and rural and lower education/economic whites vs. youth, blacks, latinos, and women generally turned off by move-on-her-like-a-bitch-in-chief.

it's worth noting one of those groups as a whole is loosing members; the other is gaining.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Less than half wanted him there.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Acosta is doing the job that a White House corespondent is supposed to do. Watch Fox & Friends for polite.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Geezer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 pm
That's enough of that "she(Hillary) got more votes than he did" schtick. Should I bring up the fact that Abe received less than 50% of the votes? No offense Geez but I have to counter with an important fact.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Actually, only about 22% of eligible voters voted for Trump.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Cnn (Acosta)likes to ruffle Trump's feathers by asking stupid questions like,"Mr President why are you calling the migrant movement an invasion" or Mr. President are you concerned about more indictments from the Russian investigation". These are idiotic questions intended to goad Trump. I thought Trump handled it pretty well, probably better than most. I hope disrespectful Acosta is booted permanently.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

defixione wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:43 pm Actually, only about 22% of eligible voters voted for Trump.
Shameful it is that so many have their heads buried in the sand.
Taylor Sheridan
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

dolomite wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:11 pm
Geezer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:51 pm

That's enough of that "she(Hillary) got more votes than he did" schtick. Should I bring up the fact that Abe received less than 50% of the votes? No offense Geez but I have to counter with an important fact.
Are you serious? Stop bringing up shit like "We want him there" or the "mandate" from the public then to justify things.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 pm Acosta is doing the job that a White House corespondent is supposed to do. Watch Fox & Friends for polite.
No. He's not. He's a self-absorbed showboat and an exceptionally ineffective correspondent because of it.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Reminds me of Ed Hightower.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm Cnn (Acosta) asking stupid questions like,"Mr President why are you calling the migrant movement an invasion"
I am curious. Why would the president (?) call a mass movement of scared and hungry refugees an invasion? Seems like a fair question to me.

I am not afraid of these people, and I honestly cannot understand how anyone could be.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:51 pm
Geezer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:55 pm Acosta is doing the job that a White House corespondent is supposed to do. Watch Fox & Friends for polite.
No. He's not. He's a self-absorbed showboat and an exceptionally ineffective correspondent because of it.
You are really turning into the good little Trumpaloe.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Geezer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:25 pm
DCHawk1 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:51 pm
You are really turning into the good little Trumpaloe.
meh
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

dolomite wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm Cnn (Acosta)likes to ruffle Trump's feathers by asking stupid questions like,"Mr President why are you calling the migrant movement an invasion" or Mr. President are you concerned about more indictments from the Russian investigation". These are idiotic questions intended to goad Trump. I thought Trump handled it pretty well, probably better than most. I hope disrespectful Acosta is booted permanently.
drumpf pouted like a twelve year old whose older brother wouldn’t let him play with the basketball. he didn’t handle it well at all, but it’s not surprising you think he did, fucking idiot
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

dolomite wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:59 pm Cnn (Acosta)likes to ruffle Trump's feathers by asking stupid questions like,"Mr President why are you calling the migrant movement an invasion" or Mr. President are you concerned about more indictments from the Russian investigation". These are idiotic questions intended to goad Trump. I thought Trump handled it pretty well, probably better than most. I hope disrespectful Acosta is booted permanently.
Really? They are/were "stupid"/"Idiotic" questions?
Well let's see here, has President Trump not spoken about these topics and made them newsworthy to the point where if the media didn't ask him questions about what he has (and hasn't said) he would be mad that he didn't get the attention he craves for saying the things he says?
Trump has used both things to "goad" others so perhaps if he wasn't such a fucking jagoff people wouldn't address him with questions he doesn't care for - regarding what he has talked about.
Just a thought - but then again, I am not someone who likes Donald Trump so of course I'm an idiot and wrong to share my thoughts with those who do like him.