COVID-19 numbers

Coffee talk.
twocoach

Re: COVID-19 numbers

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:43 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:43 pm
imzcount wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:26 pm
Also, most of deaths are in nursing homes. While it's sad that people in nursing homes are dying, this is not wide-spread throughout the country. Libs trying to make it sound like it's a zombie movie, but it's more of a light flu with nursing homes inflating the true numbers. And the true spread is obviously from rioters in the streets also being inflamed by the MSM about fake race issues. The whole thing is silly, and nearly took down this country.
This was updated June 2nd, and it shows 42% in nursing homes or assisted care facilities. So not "most". Not even half.

https://freopp.org/the-covid-19-nursing ... 47433c3f70
Right. And that's nursing homes and assisted living...not hospice. These aren't necessarily people on their death bed. The average duration of a stay in assisted living is about 2.5 years. A lot of these people might have had another 3,4,5 years. Sometimes you're in a nursing home because of some injury but you're otherwise healthy, they're not filled with people on their death bed. Their lives still fucking matter.
100% agreed
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:46 pm
Also, most of deaths are in nursing homes. While it's sad that people in nursing homes are dying, this is not wide-spread throughout the country. Libs trying to make it sound like it's a zombie movie, but it's more of a light flu with nursing homes inflating the true numbers. And the true spread is obviously from rioters in the streets also being inflamed by the MSM about fake race issues. The whole thing is silly, and nearly took down this country.
This was updated June 2nd, and it shows 42% in nursing homes or assisted care facilities. So not "most". Not even half.

So, we’re down to 58% outside nursing homes. How many were incarcerated? How many are above the median life expectancy? How many were already dying of something else? These are all important contextual questions that the “mainstream” media isn’t asking because the answers don’t fit the narrative.
Not to mention the spread by the thugs burning down their own cities to spite whitey, even though they need those business to have jobs and services. And that 58% probably includes the initial spike. I'm hearing now that most of the deaths are confined to nursing homes. But I can't get a cheeseburger because some idiots in San Francisco are crying about something that doesn't even affect them.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:48 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:50 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:15 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many of those 890 were already past the median age for life expectancy in this country? How many were already dying of pre-existing health conditions? How many were nursing home residents who have nearly non-existent immune systems and are already being protected to the full extent that is possible?

Just giving the numbers - what the “mainstream” media loves to do - gives the impression that 890 poor souls in the prime of life and in great health had fifty years cruelly stolen from them by selfish pigs who won’t stay home and/or wear masks to walk in the park.
States are seeing large spikes in cases in people 30 and younger:

https://www.texastribune.org/2020/06/16 ... ng-adults/

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/ed ... story.html

https://www.mercurynews.com/2020/06/16/ ... alifornia/
Symptomatic or asymptomatic? Mild or severe? Again, important info that is omitted because advancing the narrative trumps being rational.
Why would that matter? It's people who can now pass it on to others.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

So, we’re down to 58% outside nursing homes. How many were incarcerated? How many are above the median life expectancy? How many were already dying of something else? These are all important contextual questions that the “mainstream” media isn’t asking because the answers don’t fit the narrative.
Some of Psych's favorite scripture quotes:
Do cast me off in the time of old age; forsake me when my strength is spent
Whatsoever you do to the least of my people doesn't matter cause they're probably gonna die soon anyway
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must not help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to let an old person die than to wait a week for a haircut.
Do rebuke an older man, do not encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers,
Wisdom is with the aged, but who gives a shit cause old people don't matter....amirite?
Honor thy father and they mother, until they get really old then who fuck 'em.
Screw the weak and the needy; let the hand of the wicked take them...they're old anyway wo why not?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:58 pm

Right. And that's nursing homes and assisted living...not hospice. These aren't necessarily people on their death bed. The average duration of a stay in assisted living is about 2.5 years. A lot of these people might have had another 3,4,5 years. Sometimes you're in a nursing home because of some injury but you're otherwise healthy, they're not filled with people on their death bed. Their lives still fucking matter.
100% agreed
Fuck you.

You do not.

You're a fucking disgusting piece of human shit.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

imzcount wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:59 pm

Not to mention the spread by the thugs burning down their own cities to spite whitey, even though they need those business to have jobs and services. And that 58% probably includes the initial spike. I'm hearing now that most of the deaths are confined to nursing homes. But I can't get a cheeseburger because some idiots in San Francisco are crying about something that doesn't even affect them.
"Who cares if some old people die; I want a cheeseburger!"

Thank you for putting the perfect time bow on this ridiculousness.
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:00 pm

Whatsoever you do to the least of my people doesn't matter cause they're probably gonna die soon anyway
In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must not help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to let an old person die than to wait a week for a haircut.
Do rebuke an older man, do not encourage him as you would a father, younger men as brothers,
Wisdom is with the aged, but who gives a shit cause old people don't matter....amirite?
Screw the weak and the needy; let the hand of the wicked take them...they're old anyway wo why not?
Wishing the deaths of 90% of his congregation. Wonder if they think they matter.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Not even sure why some cities are still locking down, because we've had tons of protests and riots all over the country. It's pretty much impossible to stop the spread now. But I still would wear your masks, just because if anything, it might help some.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Wishing the deaths of 90% of his congregation. Wonder if they think they matter.
Nice try. I'm sure they agree that their kids and grandkids can't be destroyed by this fake scare.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:50 pm

Wow, three more years at the end of life vs. the future for people who have to figure out how to survive after an economic collapse for another 50 or 60 years? That makes no sense whatsoever.
How are the young people going to do with a bill from a hospital for 60 days in the ICU like some are going through? What about the young people who have lung damage or damage to other organs that might be permanent?

You fucking idiot. I don't want anyone of any age to get sick. If we'd dealt with this properly, there wouldn't be so many sick, we'd be returning to normal life. Instead we're still dealing with it. Because dumbfucks like you couldn't wait 2 weeks. Because you never took it seriously. Because you can't sacrifice a goddamn thing for your fellow man.

You talk about you going to church and shit. Fuck that. You're the worst Christian I've ever encountered. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. You don't practice what you preach. You're an awful disgusting human being. Eat shit.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:01 pm
100% agreed
Fuck you.

You do not.

Well that seems to fly in the face of your desire for using this site to be "pleasant".

It's not me writing off the deaths of anyone, let alone those in nursing homes or assisted care facilities. Aim this rude shit at one of them.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:06 pm
100% agreed
Fuck you.

You do not.

Well that seems to fly in the face of your desire for using this site to be "pleasant".

It's not me writing off the deaths of anyone, let alone those in nursing homes or assisted care facilities. Aim this rude shit at one of them.
LOL.that was directed at psych.

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:08 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:06 pm
Fuck you.

You do not.

LOL.that was directed at psych.
Yeah, LOL....
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Good Lord Phd, calm down man. We can discuss these different opinions peacefully. We don't have act like a bunch of hysterical women.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
imzcount

Post by imzcount »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:13 pm Good Lord Phd, calm down man. We can discuss these different opinions peacefully. We don't have act like a bunch of hysterical women.
PhD pretends to be smart but is no better than the rest of libs. Falling for the MSM hype. Sad!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 pm
Wow, three more years at the end of life vs. the future for people who have to figure out how to survive after an economic collapse for another 50 or 60 years? That makes no sense whatsoever.
How are the young people going to do with a bill from a hospital for 60 days in the ICU like some are going through? What about the young people who have lung damage or damage to other organs that might be permanent?

You fucking idiot. I don't want anyone of any age to get sick. If we'd dealt with this properly, there wouldn't be so many sick, we'd be returning to normal life. Instead we're still dealing with it. Because dumbfucks like you couldn't wait 2 weeks. Because you never took it seriously. Because you can't sacrifice a goddamn thing for your fellow man.

You talk about you going to church and shit. Fuck that. You're the worst Christian I've ever encountered. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. You don't practice what you preach. You're an awful disgusting human being. Eat shit.
You’re basing your argument on a hypothetical that you have no way of proving. We did lock down. We did cripple the economy. We did drive millions of younger people to suicide. We have stolen a future from millions more. And now you want more? You’re ridiculous.

My church was half full on Sunday, and at age 50, I was the second-youngest person there. All of the younger people were at home because they are afraid. Invariably, the people there talked about how, if it was their time to go, they were fine with that, but that living in fear and wasting one’s life hiding or expecting others to do so was ridiculous. My parents are in the later 70’s and are both out living their lives. I admire that.

I’m sorry you choose to live in fear and misery. It is no way to exist.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:13 pm Good Lord Phd, calm down man. We can discuss these different opinions peacefully. We don't have act like a bunch of hysterical women.
fuck you

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

It sadly does show that having a PhD does not necessarily mean one will think critically with logic and facts. That has to come from within and no piece of paper can give you that.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

CrimsonNBlue wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:03 pm

Wow. I don’t even know where to start. I think I’ll just let your idiocy stand on its own merits.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:16 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:05 pm

You’re basing your argument on a hypothetical that you have no way of proving. We did lock down. We did cripple the economy. We did drive millions of younger people to suicide. We have stolen a future from millions more. And now you want more? You’re ridiculous.

My church was half full on Sunday, and at age 50, I was the second-youngest person there. All of the younger people were at home because they are afraid. Invariably, the people there talked about how, if it was their time to go, they were fine with that, but that living in fear and wasting one’s life hiding or expecting others to do so was ridiculous. My parents are in the later 70’s and are both out living their lives. I admire that.

I’m sorry you choose to live in fear and misery. It is no way to exist.
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/tota ... SP~GBR~USA
https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/tota ... ZL~ITA~GBR

We could have been over this. We could have been like other countries. We'd be closer to having our economy back. We'd be closer to having our lives back. Fewer people would have gotten sick. Fewer people would have died.

Other countries don't have increasing deaths. They've mostly flattened. We keep having more and more and more and more sick people.
Last edited by PhDhawk on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.