Re: 2020 Draft Declarations

Post by holidaysmore »

GO get that bag, young man.
Holidaysmore - 2005
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Jared Butler from Baylor declares.

He joins Macio Teague as an early entry.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

MG4CPOY
CrimsonNBlue

Post by CrimsonNBlue »

That crowds the field for Dotson, though.

Dot's the better player. Butler younger and better shooter.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

https://theathletic.com/1774481/2020/04 ... e-edition/

Dot at #24 (Jazz)
Dotson was a consensus All-American last season, and someone who scouts are generally in on following a terrific sophomore campaign that saw him average 18 points, four rebounds and four assists. He was the catalyst on offense for Kansas, a creator with terrific quickness and ballhandling ability. Genuinely, he should be able to play in ball-screen scenarios and create offense at the NBA level due to that speed. And while he’s slight, he’s extremely tough. He finishes well inside and defends hard at the point of attack on the perimeter. Center Udoka Azubuike’s presence on the backside allowed him to be more aggressive in going for steals out front, and his tenacity on that end is legitimate.
Doke at #48 (Warriors)
No other player helped himself as much as Azubuike this year. The first three years of his career, he was a somewhat overweight center who could carve out space and finish with ease inside, but couldn’t really move all that well. This year, he became what was, for my money, the most impactful defender in college basketball. Now, I do have some real questions about how he works in the NBA, as his lack of mobility will be exacerbated. But he’ll still be an elite rim protector and finisher if the right team gets him.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

might have to splurge and go see a Jazz game if that comes to fruition
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 9:06 am https://theathletic.com/1774481/2020/04 ... e-edition/

Dot at #24 (Jazz)
Dotson was a consensus All-American last season, and someone who scouts are generally in on following a terrific sophomore campaign that saw him average 18 points, four rebounds and four assists. He was the catalyst on offense for Kansas, a creator with terrific quickness and ballhandling ability. Genuinely, he should be able to play in ball-screen scenarios and create offense at the NBA level due to that speed. And while he’s slight, he’s extremely tough. He finishes well inside and defends hard at the point of attack on the perimeter. Center Udoka Azubuike’s presence on the backside allowed him to be more aggressive in going for steals out front, and his tenacity on that end is legitimate.
Doke at #48 (Warriors)
No other player helped himself as much as Azubuike this year. The first three years of his career, he was a somewhat overweight center who could carve out space and finish with ease inside, but couldn’t really move all that well. This year, he became what was, for my money, the most impactful defender in college basketball. Now, I do have some real questions about how he works in the NBA, as his lack of mobility will be exacerbated. But he’ll still be an elite rim protector and finisher if the right team gets him.
I think Dotson could have a really long career in the NBA. Not sure Udoka will, but I hope I'm wrong. Gonna miss both those guys a lot. They were awesome last year.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
kujayhawkfan

Post by kujayhawkfan »

YES GOOD LUCK TO HIM
ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK