Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:55 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:52 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:50 pm

Been there. It was okay. I prefer the lack of traffic and crime, the better schools, fewer crowds, and nicer people.
Exactly what I expected to hear.

Thank you
Glad I could help.
You did, immensely.

Crazy thing is, most here will recognize how helpful you really were.

You will remain clueless and patting yourself on the back for how clever you were.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:57 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:52 pm

Exactly what I expected to hear.

Thank you
Glad I could help.
You did, immensely.

You will remain clueless and patting yourself on the back for how clever you were.
The thing is, I’m not trying to be clever or make a point or play gotcha. I’m happy living in a rural area. If you want to live in a metropolitan area, go right ahead. Be happy. You really puzzle me sometimes.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:00 pm

Glad I could help.
You did, immensely.

The thing is, I’m not trying to be clever or make a point or play gotcha. I’m happy living in a rural area. If you want to live in a metropolitan area, go right ahead. Be happy. You really puzzle me sometimes.
No puzzle here. You talked shit on Tulsa, a town you most likely haven't been to.

I have, and it's a pretty cool place.

Your Messiah seems to agree...although he seems to have over estimated how many mouth breathing misanthrope actually live there.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:03 pm

You did, immensely.

No puzzle here. You talked shit on Tulsa, a town you most likely haven't been to.

Your Messiah seems to agree...although he seems to have over estimated how many mouth breathing misanthrope actually live there.
I’ve spent considerable time in and around Tulsa for basketball tournaments. I did not find it to be nice. The school gyms were substandard - the schools themselves were filthy - and the lodging was sketchy. I’m glad you found things about it that you liked.

Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

That arena looked like a Mizzou non-con game.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 62

Geezer wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:20 pm That arena looked like a Mizzou non-con game.
6 last names?

Dammit...where is that GIF when you need it?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:04 pm
Leawood wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:49 pm He knows the subject.

The economy must be opened up. It’s just the flu. Only the old and infirm can become ill. Well, he’s only a couple of hours from his hero.

Scared, he wants to shelter-in-place behind his keyboard on a Saturday night in a no stoplight town. Tough guy.

I live in town. A protest is going on now.
Lulz. I like where I live. I get that it makes you feel like a big man calling people names on the Internet. It’s sad, but I get it.
I love hypocrites. Cankles.
Defense. Rebounds.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jhawks99 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:10 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:04 pm
Leawood wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:49 pm He knows the subject.

The economy must be opened up. It’s just the flu. Only the old and infirm can become ill. Well, he’s only a couple of hours from his hero.

Scared, he wants to shelter-in-place behind his keyboard on a Saturday night in a no stoplight town. Tough guy.

I live in town. A protest is going on now.
Lulz. I like where I live. I get that it makes you feel like a big man calling people names on the Internet. It’s sad, but I get it.
I love hypocrites. Cankles.
If she ever reads the bored, I will concede your point. Otherwise, it’s apples and oranges.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Trump has a great solution to unwanted/teen pregnancy. Stop pregnancy tests. No tests no pregnancy. How come no one else thought of that before! Maybe while he was ordering fewer virus tests he should have also ordered fewer pregnancy tests!

Wonder how many people had the image of Wile E Coyote walking off the cliff , then loos down and promptly falls?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Looks like he had a wonderful evening. Anyone know why Melania didn't go to Tulsa?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1274585675845828611
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Grandma wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 pm Most applause he has received was for drinking water. Says a a lot about his message/s.
Says more about how easily distracted and stupid both his supporters and detractors are.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:03 pm

I’ve spent considerable time in and around Tulsa for basketball tournaments. I did not find it to be nice. The school gyms were substandard - the schools themselves were filthy - and the lodging was sketchy. I’m glad you found things about it that you liked.

Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.
My worthless take.....

A) I try to respect people's opinions - even if I disagree. I don't find Tulsa to be a "cool" place. I find it to be a nice town. At best. Meanwhile, I don't pretend that I have toured the entire city and surrounding area. I am sure there are some beautiful places - and perhaps "cool" places too.
From what I did see and experience, Tulsa didn't do a whole lot for me but I have definitely been to worse cities.

B) HD - You say that you didn't find Tulsa to be nice but you only mentioned sub-standard school gyms, filthy schools, and sketchy lodging for your reasoning. A quick search tells me there are 83 public schools in Tulsa and I assume there are many private schools as well. How many have you been in? My guess is you could find just as many if not more that have better than "substandard" gyms and are not "filthy" schools. As far as the lodging in Tulsa, what were you expecting? A Peninsula or Four Seasons? I have stayed in some of the nicest hotels in the world and I have stayed in some absolute shit holes. There are hotels in Tulsa that are more than adequate.

After typing all that I am asking myself, why did I feel the need to say anything? That's what happens while I sit around bored waiting for my laundry to dry. It's like being in Tulsa on a gray winter day.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I lived in Tulsa for a year. I was like 5 though, so probably not the greatest judge of how awesome or not awesome the town is
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

You wouldn’t live in North Tulsa Gutter. I promise.
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 141

Kung flu, slowed down testing, don’t encourage distancing or masks.

It’s all anti-science and divisive. It’s ‘Murica.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.
Specifically how much more did you hope from him?

The first time you voted for him, how did you expect he would handle himself?

If you admit you’re disappointed in the job he’s done, how does that make you feel about the folks who tried to tell you he was bad news all along?

(Bonus points if you can answer without mentioning Dowdy again...)
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Who fucking cares how cool Tulsa is. Trump thought he was going to have a massive crowd, open to asinine "kung flu" comments and rambling stories about how awesome he is for unnecessarily spending $3.something million on a new Air Force One because he had toy envy when other leaders came over in newer planes.

He has turned the Justice Department into his own team of Michael Cohens. He wants to turn the US military into his own personal SS. This President is dismantling everything that stands between him and something he thinks will get him some applause. He is a world wide joke.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:21 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.

If you admit you’re disappointed in the job he’s done, how does that make you feel about the folks who tried to tell you he was bad news all along?

Sorry, I'll have to forfeit my bonus points. When you are presented with a choice between two unpalatable options, you have to decide which is worse. Dowdy is always worse. Period. There is nothing anyone could have said that would make me think "You know, Dowdy would be better than Trump."
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:35 am
ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:21 am

Sorry, I'll have to forfeit my bonus points. When you are presented with a choice between two unpalatable options, you have to decide which is worse. Dowdy is always worse. Period. There is nothing anyone could have said that would make me think "You know, Dowdy would be better than Trump."
Here we go again. No one put a gun to your head and made you vote for Trump. Or am I wrong about that?