Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 141

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 141 »

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:35 am
ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 8:21 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.
Specifically how much more did you hope from him?

The first time you voted for him, how did you expect he would handle himself?

If you admit you’re disappointed in the job he’s done, how does that make you feel about the folks who tried to tell you he was bad news all along?

(Bonus points if you can answer without mentioning Dowdy again...)
Sorry, I'll have to forfeit my bonus points. When you are presented with a choice between two unpalatable options, you have to decide which is worse. Dowdy is always worse. Period. There is nothing anyone could have said that would make me think "You know, Dowdy would be better than Trump."
But somewhere in your mind, don’t you think it sure would be fun to be able to blame her for Covid?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:18 pm Trump’s not my messiah. I’m sorely disappointed in the job he has done and how he has handled himself. I’m glad we avoided four years of Dowdy, but I hoped for much more from him. I think the turnout in Tulsa is a reflection of that sentiment.

If you admit you’re disappointed in the job he’s done, how does that make you feel about the folks who tried to tell you he was bad news all along?

Sorry, I'll have to forfeit my bonus points. When you are presented with a choice between two unpalatable options, you have to decide which is worse. Dowdy is always worse. Period. There is nothing anyone could have said that would make me think "You know, Dowdy would be better than Trump."
This mostly just proves that the disinformation campaign of ignorance worked.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I’m curious to know what it would have been like if Dowdy won...which is to say, what it would have been like to have a senate trial that actually called witnesses
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

sdoyel wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:44 pm Holy shit. Listen to this turd.

https://twitter.com/projectlincoln/stat ... 20768?s=21
Navarro and others are claiming he was joking. Usually when you joke about something you at least smile if not laugh. Even if he was joking, it's a joke to him? That's funny?
About as funny to me as if he "joked" and said he felt cop in Atlanta had bad aim when he fired 3 shots at Brooks and only hit him with 2.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:42 am

Lulz. Ask Chris Stevens what he thinks. Oh, wait, he’s dead.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:02 am
twocoach wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:42 am

Lulz. Ask Chris Stevens what he thinks. Oh, wait, he’s dead.
Leave it to you to basically say fuck you to his family.

https://time.com/4420518/chris-stevens- ... ald-trump/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/si ... ry-n601006

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... r-benghazi
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I wonder how many victims of corona virus are named Chris Stevens.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

BENGHAZI!!!!!!
but her emails
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

I swear on my mother's life that last night when I heard this playing I thought to myself that Petty would not be happy the Trump campaign is/was using it.

https://twitter.com/WGNNews/status/1274764933792702464
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

take it to the GOAT thread
Deleted User 289

Bad Ass Brad has blamed everyone and everything but himself for yesterday's epic failure.

Brad blamed protesters. REALLY? I thought Trump was the LAW & ORDER guy who threatened the "protesters" by saying, "Please understand, you will not be treated like you have been in New York, Seattle, or Minneapolis. It will be a much different scene!"
In other words, a bull-shit FAIL?

He blamed the media. REALLY? So that's admitting and conceding that Trump supporters watch and believe the FAKE NEWS. Who would think a Trump supporter would be smarter than the Trump campaign manager?

Apparently he doesn't know (and/or care about) the difference between your and you're.

https://twitter.com/parscale/status/1274684125333598209
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Hey Brad, do you really wanna let in a bunch of BLM protestors into yall’s rally?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Don't inject Lysol.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

I’m watching a Premier League football game, of course played without any spectators. My daughter just said “looks like a Trump rally” 😂😂
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

He is in bad shape when he let's himself look like this.

Twitter storm tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. Eastern, Monday, after he has had a chance to rest.

Melania is picking out drapes for her new home in Beverly Hills.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:16 am I’m curious to know what it would have been like if Dowdy won...which is to say, what it would have been like to have a senate trial that actually called witnesses
I've said it on here before that Tim Kaine would be pres now and we'd be in a lot better shape.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 289

Deleted User 289

sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Leawood wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 2:32 pm He is in bad shape when he let's himself look like this.

Twitter storm tomorrow at 5:00 a.m. Eastern, Monday, after he has had a chance to rest.

Melania is picking out drapes for her new home in Beverly Hills.
Yep. That marriage is done in November.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦