COVID-19 - On the Ground

Coffee talk.
ousdahl

Re: COVID-19 - On the Ground

Post by ousdahl »

Remember when Walter Sobchak made a big deal about his user name being salmon color?

That dude was fun.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

heathens
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Walter was fun.
I made him a custom avatar with a salmon in it.
shindig

Post by shindig »

pdub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:42 am Just a wave of clothing designers decided that short and tight colorful pink, salmon and UNC blue shorts with tiny back pockets would be the next look ( yacht club look ).

Sorry - get off my lawn with those ridiculous salmon colored shorts.
lol. I think all my shorts, whether cargo or flat front, are all different variations of the color khaki. I think I have a few light grey shorts as well.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Put some color in your life.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:53 am ...and yet no one has ridiculed my fanny pack...
Too easy.
Just Ledoux it
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

shindig wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:36 pm
pdub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:42 am Just a wave of clothing designers decided that short and tight colorful pink, salmon and UNC blue shorts with tiny back pockets would be the next look ( yacht club look ).

lol. I think all my shorts, whether cargo or flat front, are all different variations of the color khaki. I think I have a few light grey shorts as well.
All mine are kansas shorts or camo. I have one pair of others that are a white and black plaid pattern for golf. The secret is they have a secret cargo pocket. I dislike flat front pants, particularly with boat shoes, too.....frat boyish? Not the term im looking for but its the first thing i though of
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Fashionable is the word you're looking for.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Nope, that's not it
Just Ledoux it
ChalkRocker

Post by ChalkRocker »

Geezer wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:25 pm Fashionable is the word you're looking for.
Yeah, dub. ^^^^^ he's right. ya square.
Please, I implore you to be reasonable...
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TDub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:28 pm Nope, that's not it
too buttacream gang?
shindig

Post by shindig »

TDub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm

All mine are kansas shorts or camo. I have one pair of others that are a white and black plaid pattern for golf. The secret is they have a secret cargo pocket. I dislike flat front pants, particularly with boat shoes, too.....frat boyish? Not the term im looking for but its the first thing i though of
oh god no on the boat shoes...lol. I like flat front shorts (longer type, just above the knee), but I usually where them with flip flops. I just ordered a couple new pair of Teva flip flops...they are the best, I'm not a sandle guy.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

shindig wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:45 pm
TDub wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:07 pm

oh god no on the boat shoes...lol. I like flat front shorts (longer type, just above the knee), but I usually where them with flip flops. I just ordered a couple new pair of Teva flip flops...they are the best, I'm not a sandle guy.
I don't like wearing sandals. With bermuda shorts (or golf shorts), I lean toward things like this:

https://www.allbirds.com/products/mens- ... arine-blue
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I have boat shoes.
I have the shorter shorts we are mentioning ( not in salmon ).
I don't wear them in combination often but will wear out to a nice summer event on the town.

In 'these unprecedented times' however, it's flip flops and cargo shorts.
I gotta wear a mask - why do I need to dress up?
shindig

Post by shindig »

yeah, I shower in the morning, grab some clean boxers and a t-shirt and generally just throw on the same pair of cargo shorts I had on the previous day, along with flip flops, and start my day...
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

I assume all you guys that still wear cargo shorts are Pearl Jam fans?
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

Uh huh.
Uh huhhhhh.
Uh huh.
Uh huhhhhhhhhhhhh.
shindig

Post by shindig »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:05 pm I assume all you guys that still wear cargo shorts are Pearl Jam fans?
I thought everyone in Texass wore Wrangler? I guess in the summer, you just cut them and make jorts?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

shindig wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:51 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:05 pm I assume all you guys that still wear cargo shorts are Pearl Jam fans?
I thought everyone in Texass wore Wrangler? I guess in the summer, you just cut them and make jorts?
I forgot,i do have a couple pairs of jorts. One is wranglers cut off, one is Karl kani i think. My wife makes fun of me everytime i wear them. Oh well.
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Thought of all y'all when walking the dogs. Young guy on the back of the golf cart had salmon colored shorts with pineapples on them.
Don't inject Lysol.