Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by zsn »

EU is putting a travel ban on US. #MAGA
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Its more powerful if we post the same thing in every thread. Come on. Only 2960 more to go
Just Ledoux it
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The Feds plan to reduce support of testing in Texas as the numbers of infections are skyrocketing. Seems like brand new news.

https://forums.talkingpointsmemo.com/t/ ... /191720/63
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:14 am Its more powerful if we post the same thing in every thread. Come on. Only 2960 more to go
My thoughts exactly. On that note, in case you weren’t aware, Gutter thinks that DJT is a horrible human being and shouldn’t be POTUS.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:28 am
TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:14 am Its more powerful if we post the same thing in every thread. Come on. Only 2960 more to go
My thoughts exactly. On that note, in case you weren’t aware, Gutter thinks that DJT is a horrible human being and shouldn’t be POTUS.
A) I don't "think" he is a horrible human being. I know he is.
B) He was elected President. He was "fairly" elected so that's the consequence/s of having a "free" election. Do I feel he is incompetent? Yes. Do I feel he is of "sound mind"? I have my strong doubts. If he is not of "sound mind", then I feel the 25th Amendment should be addressed.

When you look on a thread titled "Dumbfuck in charge" what are you expecting to see/read? A love fest for Trump?
Has anyone ever forced you to read posts on this thread?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I like the quotation marks on "fairly" elected and "free" election.
Deleted User 289

In today's edition of you can't make this shit up.......

https://www.foxnews.com/us/students-for ... aud-scheme
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Sorry man! Honest mistake. I thought I was only posting here. I didn’t realize that I had double posted.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:52 am
B) He was elected President. He was "fairly" elected so that's the consequence/s of having a "free" election. Do I feel he is incompetent? Yes. Do I feel he is of "sound mind"? I have my strong doubts. If he is not of "sound mind", then I feel the 25th Amendment should be addressed.

When you look on a thread titled "Dumbfuck in charge" what are you expecting to see/read? A love fest for Trump?
It’s not the content that bothers me. It’s the mind-numbing repetition. I look forward to returning the favor if Dementia Joe and Fauxcahontas win in November.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:04 am I like the quotation marks on "fairly" elected and "free" election.
I know. Frickin’ Soros, amirite?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

huh?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:46 amhuh?
Boogie man.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

So, Soros is the enemy of the people...but any and all Republican donors are simply good folks fighting the good fight?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

If a conservative says things are rigged, it's a conspiracy; if a liberal says things are rigged, it is truth, right?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:59 am So, Soros is the enemy of the people...but any and all Republican donors are simply good folks fighting the good fight?
I was pointing out the double standard.
Deleted User 289

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 am

It’s not the content that bothers me. It’s the mind-numbing repetition. I look forward to returning the favor if Dementia Joe and Fauxcahontas win in November.
That's fine and you have every right to post what you choose but why I am I getting the feeling you will do as such not caring that you would be doing something you find fault in others for doing - and your doing it out of spite?
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:09 am
If a conservative says things are rigged, it's a conspiracy; if a liberal says things are rigged, it is truth, right?
Both are stupid. You don’t point that out specifically then try to say you are pointing out a double standard.

Gross.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:59 am So, Soros is the enemy of the people...but any and all Republican donors are simply good folks fighting the good fight?
don't say folks.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:22 am
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:32 am

That's fine and you have every right to post what you choose but why I am I getting the feeling you will do as such not caring that you would be doing something you find fault in others for doing - and your doing it out of spite?
I actually probably won't care enough to go to the same amount and level of trouble that you do.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Gqcolorado wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:23 am
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:09 am
Both are stupid. You don’t point that out specifically then try to say you are pointing out a double standard.

Gross.
The truth is often gross. Sorry you are offended.