Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
PhDhawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by PhDhawk »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:47 pm
dolomite wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:38 pm Will this thread title remain, if Biden wins the election?
The title is earned. And this is one area where Trump clearly excels.
Let's give Biden a chance. He has most of the tools needed to earn a dumbfuck title of his own, even if to a lesser degree.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:32 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:23 pm

Not much difference at the end of the day.
I dont think Biden is incompetent. Trump clearly is.

I dont think Biden is trying to fuck everyday Americans to ingratitude himself to wealthy elites. Trump clearly is.

I dont think Biden is a racist piece of shit with no morals outside of a transactional moral code. Trump clearly is.
Biden doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Biden is a career tool of the big government establishment who only pretends to care about the average working person.

Biden is a pedophile who has gotten away with touching little girls for years because of his position.

I say potato, you say potah-toe.
1. Yes. Lights are on, but no one is home.
2. Yes, just like most of them.
3. He definitely is creepy when he around little girls. Is he pedophile? I don't know.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:51 pm
Gqcolorado wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Go be a dick to someone who cares what you think. You’ve reached the limits of my congeniality.
At least I learned what your turn into a cunt threshold is.

Go fuck your self.
Classy AND intelligent. The whole package. Nice.
To be fair, your cunt threshold does seem to be better than Lobsters.
Deleted User 62

I dont think Biden is trying to fuck everyday Americans to ingratitude himself to wealthy elites. Trump clearly is.

I dont think Biden is a racist piece of shit with no morals outside of a transactional moral code. Trump clearly is.
Trump doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Trump only pretends to care about the average working person.

Trump is a serial rapist who has gotten away with touching women and girls against their will for years because of his position.

See how easy this is?
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

I’ve never argued otherwise. And that circles back to my original point. You only point out what benefits you.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Biden doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Biden is a career tool of the big government establishment who only pretends to care about the average working person.

Biden is a pedophile who has gotten away with touching little girls for years because of his position.

Such drama. Biden fumbles words here and there but he knows what is going on. He just isn't a very good public speaker.

Has Biden made a career out of actively fucking American workers out of money he agreed to pay them? It is Trump's business model for success.

Does Biden have cases settled out of court that are locked down under NDAs for actually fucking underage girls? No doubt Trump does.

Sorry, but November will be a step back in the right direction. It will be nice to have some people who know what they're doing in charge for a while.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Meanwhile, this incompetent boob of a President has now filled his 200th lifetime federal judicial appointment. We are going to be dealing with the repercussions of this "we'll show them libs" President for generations.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 pm Meanwhile, this incompetent boob of a President has now filled his 200th lifetime federal judicial appointment. We are going to be dealing with the repercussions of this "we'll show them libs" President for generations.
I take comfort in the fact that there will be some things Biden won’t be able to screw up after DJT is gone. A less liberal judiciary is a good thing.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:59 pm

Trump doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Trump only pretends to care about the average working person.

Trump is a serial rapist who has gotten away with touching women and girls against their will for years because of his position.

See how easy this is?
Thanks for making my point.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:36 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:15 pm Meanwhile, this incompetent boob of a President has now filled his 200th lifetime federal judicial appointment. We are going to be dealing with the repercussions of this "we'll show them libs" President for generations.
I take comfort in the fact that there will be some things Biden won’t be able to screw up after DJT is gone. A less liberal judiciary is a good thing.
You have no idea.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

I have no interest in living in 1950's USA.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:27 pm
Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:25 pm

We'll keep moving forward despite it; we're dragging a lot of anchors behind us. Sometimes you just have to outlast people to see progress.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:51 pm

We'll keep moving forward despite it; we're dragging a lot of anchors behind us. Sometimes you just have to outlast people to see progress.
The fact that you see anarchy, violence in the streets, and economic collapse as forward progress says volumes.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:20 pm

The fact that you see anarchy, violence in the streets, and economic collapse as forward progress says volumes.
The fact that you are in the dark about how we got to "anarchy, violence in the streets, and economic collapse" is a part of how we got here in the first place.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:35 pm
The fact that you are in the dark about how we got to "anarchy, violence in the streets, and economic collapse" is a part of how we got here in the first place.
Lulz. Keep being a dupe. Keep buying the narrative.
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:40 pm

I knew your response would be pretty close to exactly this.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Spoken like a true dupe.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

What's "the narrative"?
Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:01 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

Spoken like a true dupe.
I know, right?

But, you DO get points for consistency