Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
HouseDivided

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by HouseDivided »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:09 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:01 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:42 pm

I knew your response would be pretty close to exactly this.
Spoken like a true dupe.
I know, right?

But, you DO get points for consistency
You could be a new comic book hero: Duperman: Able to Believe Any Lie the Establishment Feeds Him. Something to think about - you know, if the boat game ever stops producing for you.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:08 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:40 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 6:35 pm

The fact that you are in the dark about how we got to "anarchy, violence in the streets, and economic collapse" is a part of how we got here in the first place.
Lulz. Keep being a dupe. Keep buying the narrative.
What's "the narrative"?
That this all just happened organically. The Plandemic was intentionally blown out of proportion to create economic distress, put people under immense psychological pressure, and then, with a few well-placed news stories, set the kindling alight. All a part of the plan to have an excuse to declare martial law.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:10 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:32 pm
I dont think Biden is incompetent. Trump clearly is.

I dont think Biden is trying to fuck everyday Americans to ingratitude himself to wealthy elites. Trump clearly is.

I dont think Biden is a racist piece of shit with no morals outside of a transactional moral code. Trump clearly is.
Biden doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Biden is a career tool of the big government establishment who only pretends to care about the average working person.

Biden is a pedophile who has gotten away with touching little girls for years because of his position.

I say potato, you say potah-toe.
Such drama. Biden fumbles words here and there but he knows what is going on.
He told a crowd in South Carolina that he was running for "United States Senate"

He rambled on about the pandemic of 2014, 15 and all the way to now....

He has done more than just fumble words.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:15 pm

What's "the narrative"?
That this all just happened organically. The Plandemic was intentionally blown out of proportion to create economic distress, put people under immense psychological pressure, and then, with a few well-placed news stories, set the kindling alight. All a part of the plan to have an excuse to declare martial law.
So let's see. Our Republican President along with our Republican majority Senate and Republican majority Governors allowed the "Plandemic" to be "intentionally blown out of proportion to create economic distress, put people under immense psychological pressure, and then, with a few well-placed news stories, set the kindling alight - all a part of the plan to have an excuse to declare martial law"?
Really? Well, I guess I am supposed to conclude that they are fucking morons and basically worthless. Probably criminals too. Right?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:16 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:50 pm

Biden doesn’t know what planet he’s on.

Biden is a career tool of the big government establishment who only pretends to care about the average working person.

Biden is a pedophile who has gotten away with touching little girls for years because of his position.

I say potato, you say potah-toe.
He told a crowd in South Carolina that he was running for "United States Senate"

Shall we list the absurd comment made by our current Commander in Covfefe?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:49 pm

What's "the narrative"?
So let's see. Our Republican President along with our Republican majority Senate and Republican majority Governors allowed the "Plandemic" to be "intentionally blown out of proportion to create economic distress, put people under immense psychological pressure, and then, with a few well-placed news stories, set the kindling alight - all a part of the plan to have an excuse to declare martial law"?
Really? Well, I guess I am supposed to conclude that they are fucking morons and basically worthless. Probably criminals too. Right?
It transcends political party, as well as State and Federal government. These are orders being sent down from those determined to create a one world government. It is the same people who are manipulating the numbers and the news stories to make people believe they are in imminent danger and must rely on government to tell them what to do, when it is safe to go out, and to provide them with food and money. Fear controls until it gives way to anger. We are now at that stage.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What's "the narrative"?
The main problem with your goofy theory is that martial law was never declared. I do believe that some of what has happened in many smaller areas has been overreaction but I blame that more on overcautious lawyers looking to avoid litigation from the families of dead people than anything else.

Honestly, there wouldn't be 120,000 dead people if this was blown out of proportion. If we hadn't locked down like we did, what do you think the number of dead US citizens would be?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:12 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:09 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:01 pm

Spoken like a true dupe.
I know, right?

But, you DO get points for consistency
You could be a new comic book hero: Duperman: Able to Believe Any Lie the Establishment Feeds Him. Something to think about - you know, if the boat game ever stops producing for you.
Wow, you are putting a lot of effort into this.

Run out of cats to kick?
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:25 pm

It transcends political party, as well as State and Federal government. These are orders being sent down from those determined to create a one world government. It is the same people who are manipulating the numbers and the news stories to make people believe they are in imminent danger and must rely on government to tell them what to do, when it is safe to go out, and to provide them with food and money. Fear controls until it gives way to anger. We are now at that stage.
Well, I guess now I am woke. Thank you.
Lot a people in cahoots if what you claim is true. How can/do I get in?

Deleted User 62

HouseDivided wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:25 pm

JFC, you say a LOT of stupid shit.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Your reading comprehension sucks today. Nothing I said had anything to do with Trump and nothing about Trump makes my statement less true.

Earlier you refused to answer a simple yes/no question about whether protests contribute in any way shape or form to the covid spike

And yet you prattle on about adult conversations when PhD calls out your dumbassery
Last edited by TDub on Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

He is paid to teach children.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:05 pm
twocoach wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:19 pm

Your reading comprehension sucks today. Nothing I said had anything to do with Trump.

Earlier you refused to answer a simple yes/no question about whether protests contribute in any way shape or form to the covid spike

And yet you prattle on about adult conversations when PhD calls out your dumbassery
Eh, I answered your question.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

No you didnt. But you still have time. Its a yes or no
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 pm No you didnt. But you still have time. Its a yes or no
No?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:08 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:07 pm No you didnt. But you still have time. Its a yes or no
No?
Ok. One vote in the nay column......;)
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 62

TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pm
No?
Can I change it to Yes now?
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:12 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:10 pm

No?
Can I change it to Yes now?
Absolutely. You can move it all around. At midnight it gets locked in tho
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

How does the location of demonstrations match up with the states with accelerating infection rates?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Geezer wrote: Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:15 pm How does the location of demonstrations match up with the states with accelerating infection rates?
Good question. I know California Oregon and Texas have skyrocketed. All places with large protests

My point being....everything they have warned us about the transmission of the virus is present at the protests. So, if the protests aren't spreading the virus then they have been lying (or innaccurate about) the transmission methods and risks.
Just Ledoux it