Where's the petri dish thread?

Coffee talk.
Mjl

Re: Where's the petri dish thread?

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:30 am
Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 am 1st "task force" briefing in 2 months today.
Thank God! Nobody ever got sick or died of anything before COVID came along. We need to be told to go back indoors until the economy completely tanks, er . . . it’s safe again.
Damn that liberal Governor in Texas, he's in on it too!
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

It was interesting to watch the experts in the latest COVID press conference dance around ever having to name the Evil Thing, "MASKS."
Last edited by seahawk on Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:56 pm
HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:15 pm
zsn wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:47 am

You said you are a psychologist. I'm sure you have a lot of textbooks on this topic. Can you please look up the definition of 'sociopath'?
Look over Sea’s body of work here and you’ll get an excellent working definition. See also, Clinton, Hillary Rodham, Gates, Bill, or Epstein, Jeffrey.
Gates? Ohhhhh, you're a Q follower. Makes sense.
Not a Q follower. Nice try.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:57 pm
Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:04 am 1st "task force" briefing in 2 months today.
Thank God! Nobody ever got sick or died of anything before COVID came along. We need to be told to go back indoors until the economy completely tanks, er . . . it’s safe again.
Not all dupes are liberals; not all liberals are dupes.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:37 pm

Fine, so, he's not liberal, but his additional restrictions placed today do indicate he's in on the plan to wreck the economy to hurt Trump. Man, can't believe they got to him.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

duped!
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:57 pm

Fine, so, he's not liberal, but his additional restrictions placed today do indicate he's in on the plan to wreck the economy to hurt Trump. Man, can't believe they got to him.
If that's what you want to believe, then go for it. Personally, I don't think hurting Trump is the primary motivation. It is crippling the U.S. economy so that a worldwide electronic currency can be introduced, with a worldwide government shortly to follow. Trump has just been a monkey wrench in the gears.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:08 pm

If that's what you want to believe, then go for it. Personally, I don't think hurting Trump is the primary motivation. It is crippling the U.S. economy so that a worldwide electronic currency can be introduced, with a worldwide government shortly to follow. Trump has just been a monkey wrench in the gears.
That has to be the funniest shit I have read in weeks.

good job good post
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

I think he actually believes it.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

My apologies, honest mistake.

The globalist cabal got to Abbott. Smh. I thought he was one of the good guys.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

So when any of these predictions be coming true? When should we expect this global electronic currency? We're going to need to make some code changes at work; we don't accept that as a form of payment at this time. I'd like to score some brownie points with my boss for seeing it all coming first.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:22 pm

So when any of these predictions be coming true? When should we expect this global electronic currency? We're going to need to make some code changes at work; we don't accept that as a form of payment at this time. I'd like to score some brownie points with my boss for seeing it all coming first.
To be fair, the global e-currency does exist. And it's not a terrible idea.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Is a Visa card an example of “global ecurrency”?
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

My investment advisor told me to invest in companies that manufacture tin foil. I declined and am now kicking myself.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

zsn wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 pm Is a Visa card an example of “global ecurrency”?
I feel like we need a separate crypto currency thread if we're going to start this holy war...
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Leawood wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:33 pm My investment advisor told me to invest in companies that manufacture tin foil. I declined and am now kicking myself.
I needed that kind of laugh tonight. Good one, Leawood.
Don't inject Lysol.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

You should hope I’m wrong.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:13 am

You should hope I’m wrong.
Well you recite it from whatever website is feeding you this nonsense so convincingly.

As stated by others, there are already global e-currencies like bitcoin etc... They mostly exist so that con men can make money off of rubes that fall for lame conspiracy theories.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:01 pm
zsn wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:17 pm Is a Visa card an example of “global ecurrency”?
I feel like we need a separate crypto currency thread if we're going to start this holy war...
"Buy Bitcoins so North Korea can make billions". End thread.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Using old drugs to attack coronavirus and starting with biology.

https://www.wired.com/story/old-drugs-c ... ronavirus/
Don't inject Lysol.