COVID-19 numbers

Coffee talk.
TDub
Contributor

Re: COVID-19 numbers

Post by TDub »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:03 am
TDub wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:27 pm Yknow. I dont even disagree with the sentiment too much.... but I wonder if you ever have an original thought.

Besides, uh, GET HIM OUT, GARRETT FUCKING SUCKS, fuck dotson he cant shoot, fuck self, we suck..... yknow, besides those thoughts
Why pick a fight out of nowhere? It's just being a dick for no reason.
Because every fucking post is a tweet of someone elses thought.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

and that upsets you ?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

9000 new cases in Florida in last 24 hours, yikes.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:54 pm 9000 new cases in Florida in last 24 hours, yikes.
Starting to think this whole sports thing might not happen.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:54 pm 9000 new cases in Florida in last 24 hours, yikes.
So, 8,820 people who are either asymptomatic or have mild symptoms and 180 who are actually ill out of a population of 21.5 million people, or 0.000000837 of the overall population.

Terrifying. I just crapped myself in fear.
“There are lies, damned lies, and statistics.” - Mark Twain
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Were the 8800 contagious?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

God forbid, it's clearly going to take HD or someone he loves to get the virus - and have complications - for reality to set in for him.
Right now it seems if it doesn't directly affect him - it doesn't exist. Or at least it seems he doesn't give a damn about others health. Only affects him in that he is crapping his pants in semi-understandable fear of losing his job.
Kind of like having Lobsteritis/Walrusistis in regards to _______________ .

* Have attempted to delete this post. For some unknown reason I am unable to.
Feel what I posted doesn't need to be said.
We're all different in our beliefs and regardless if I agree with them or not, I actually give HD and Lobster SOME credit for having the balls to share what they know they will get attacked for.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

HouseDivided wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:47 pm
So, 8,820 people who are either asymptomatic or have mild symptoms and 180 who are actually ill out of a population of 21.5 million people, or 0.000000837 of the overall population.

Terrifying. I just crapped myself in fear.
Have you ever seen Scary Movie?

It’s this goofy Wayans brothers spoof of teen slasher flicks. There’s this one scene where the bad guy is cutting this girl up, yet she keeps mocking him every step of the way. “Ohhh now I guess I’m supposed to cry in fear...waaah waaaah! What next, you cut off my arm?! Didn’t see that one coming!! Oh darn, now I’m bleeding alll overrrr, who could have predicted thaaaat???

that’s you.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Geezer wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:10 pm and that upsets you ?
The infatuation is odd...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

47,000 more cases so far today.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Just love how Trump quietly sent Fauci packing... And how is Pence holding up as head of the COVID Task Force?

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

LOL
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Good job, protesters.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 11:05 pm Good job, protesters.
LOL

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Geezer wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:55 pm Were the 8800 contagious?
If it worries you that much, stay home.
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:18 pm God forbid, it's clearly going to take HD or someone he loves to get the virus - and have complications - for reality to set in for him.
Right now it seems if it doesn't directly affect him - it doesn't exist. Or at least it seems he doesn't give a damn about others health. Only affects him in that he is crapping his pants in semi-understandable fear of losing his job.

We're all different in our beliefs and regardless if I agree with them or not, I actually give HD and Lobster SOME credit for having the balls to share what they know they will get attacked for.
I’m not going to live in fear of what might happen. It’s pretty obvious I’m going to lose my job/career because of the Plandemic stupidity, so my energies have to be marshaled toward finding another way to make a living. It pisses me off, but I have to figure out how to survive economically.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:11 am
Grandma wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:18 pm God forbid, it's clearly going to take HD or someone he loves to get the virus - and have complications - for reality to set in for him.

I’m not going to live in fear of what might happen. It’s pretty obvious I’m going to lose my job/career because of the Plandemic stupidity, so my energies have to be marshaled toward finding another way to make a living. It pisses me off, but I have to figure out how to survive economically.
What is your career? Is that entire field going to cease to exist?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.espn.com/college-football/s ... oronavirus
"Clemson announced Friday that 14 football players tested positive for the coronavirus over the past week, bringing the total number of cases on the team over the past month to 37 -- roughly one-third of the roster."

We see where this is going, don't we? What are the odds on a college football season happening this year?
HouseDivided

Post by HouseDivided »

twocoach wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:14 am
HouseDivided wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 3:11 am

What is your career? Is that entire field going to cease to exist?
I’m a full professor at a small, private college. I’m 50 years old. When 25-30% of that type of institution shutters their doors across the country in September because no Fall sports means insufficient enrollment, my job will go away. With a significantly smaller pool of employers, people my age at the top of the pay scale will be the last one to be rehired at the schools who manage to survive because there will be plenty of 30-year-old new PhDs who are willing to work for half of what I make. Game over on a career I spent 25 years building thanks to a soft coup to remove a POTUS and overthrow a government.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

derped!