Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Mjl »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:27 pm
Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:17 pm
twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:55 pm

A full year out of 3.5. How are people not catching on to this con?
Eye roll. Obama golfed a lot too. It's such a BS argument that takes away from the fact that the President has ignored a pandemic, has used taxpayer money to bribe a foreign government to help his campaign, and intentionally divided our nation.
Obama golfed 113 times his first term. Trump has already more than doubled that. And it doesnt take away from anything. It's another item in the long list of items.
A completely unimportant item
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I wouldn't care except that draft dodgin donnie railed constantly about Obama's golf.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

BenedictDonald!
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:37 pm I wouldn't care except that draft dodgin donnie railed constantly about Obama's golf.
True
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:55 pm

A full year out of 3.5. How are people not catching on to this con?
Eye roll. Obama golfed a lot too. It's such a BS argument that takes away from the fact that the President has ignored a pandemic, has used taxpayer money to bribe a foreign government to help his campaign, and intentionally divided our nation.
Obama golfed 113 times his first term. Trump has already more than doubled that. And it doesnt take away from anything. It's another item in the long list of items.
It was dumb when people complained about Obama doing it. It is dumb when people complain about trump doing it.

Also, and not that it matters, I highly doubt you've researched whether he golfed each day he was at one of his golf courses or if he just had meetings at those golf courses. So there's that.

But hey, I golf more than both of them, so I've got no room to talk.
Deleted User 310

Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:34 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:37 pm I wouldn't care except that draft dodgin donnie railed constantly about Obama's golf.
True
Thankfully I dont think Biden golfs so we will have at least 4 years of not worrying about something so petty.

Hopefully Biden doesn't own any tan suits!
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:48 pm

It was dumb when people complained about Obama doing it. It is dumb when people complain about trump doing it.

Also, and not that it matters, I highly doubt you've researched whether he golfed each day he was at one of his golf courses or if he just had meetings at those golf courses. So there's that.

Read the tweet.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 310

Geezer wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 7:07 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 6:48 pm

Read the tweet.
I did. It says its the 273rd day he has been to 1 of his golf courses. It does not say its the 273rd day he has GOLFED at one of his golf courses. Though I am sure he has golfed on many/most of those days.

Also, it doesn't matter. I am sure both of them "golfed too much" by reasonable standards. I still think there are much more important things to focus on when it comes to criticism of trump. Like literally everything he does/says.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Kimberly (please don't mistake me for Caitlyn Jenner) Guilfoyle has the virus. Do you think she gave it to Herman or do you think he gave it to her?

https://twitter.com/ABC7Chicago/status/ ... 8099927046
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Mjl wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:33 pm

Fox was bitching that every golf trip Obama took cost tax payers 29m.

Is there some kind of volume discount that we are unaware of currently?
Have expenses dropped dramatically since?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:57 am

Now that taxpayer money is going into Trump's pocket.
Deleted User 310

Well he probably only has to pay a cart fee at the courses he is a member at LOL so probably a few hundred cheaper per round 🤑
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:15 am

oh lordy.

You know that 99.9% of that 29M didn't go the the actual golf courses, right?
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

How Much Has the Government Spent at Trump’s Properties? It Won’t Say.

“He’s paying our money to himself,” the Washington Post’s David Fahrenthold told “Trump, Inc.” “There must be so much more we haven’t seen.”[/I]
https://www.propublica.org/article/trum ... t-wont-say

Trump Secret Service Spending

President Trump’s company charges the Secret Service for the rooms it uses while protecting Trump at his properties. The charges have been as high as $650 per night for a Mar-a-Lago Club hotel room, or $17,000 a month for a cottage at Trump National Golf Club Bedminster.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics ... -spending/
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Did Trump or Obama play more golf at private exclusive courses?

President Trump greatly prefers his exclusive private golf courses over public or military courses. Trump has so far spent 98 percent of his golf outings at private courses where Obama only spent 12 percent during the same time period. Trump has golfed 2 percent at public courses but they all have been at his own Trump branded golf courses. Obama spent 14 percent of his golf outings at public courses.

Obama greatly preferred golfing at military bases, coming at 74 percent. While we can’t confirm why he chose this route, our best guess is he did so because they were nearby and secured, therefore requiring less tax payer spending to make sure it was safe.

See below for a breakout of Trump and Obama golf outing percentages for public, private, and military golf courses:

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/tru ... olf-games/
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 310

seahawk wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:50 am Did Trump or Obama play more golf at private exclusive courses?

President Trump greatly prefers his exclusive private golf courses over public or military courses. Trump has so far spent 98 percent of his golf outings at private courses where Obama only spent 12 percent during the same time period. Trump has golfed 2 percent at public courses but they all have been at his own Trump branded golf courses. Obama spent 14 percent of his golf outings at public courses.

Obama greatly preferred golfing at military bases, coming at 74 percent. While we can’t confirm why he chose this route, our best guess is he did so because they were nearby and secured, therefore requiring less tax payer spending to make sure it was safe.

See below for a breakout of Trump and Obama golf outing percentages for public, private, and military golf courses:

https://presidentialgolftracker.com/tru ... olf-games/
Pretty cool stuff. Thanks for posting. Always wondered where these guys golf at!
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:20 am

oh lordy.

Refer to the links provided by Seahawk. It's not a complicated concept.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

So, DDD got a cease and desist order from Neil Young for playing "Keep on Rockin in the Free World". Seems DDD hasn't read the lyrics.
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 310

twocoach wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:42 pm
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 11:20 am
oh lordy.

Refer to the links provided by Seahawk. It's not a complicated concept.
you know those don't show that the majority of that money goes to the actual golf courses, right? So I am not sure how it is "going into trumps pocket". Of course some of it is, which I understand, but like I said 99.9% is not going to the golf courses or "into trumps pocket".