COVID-19 numbers

Coffee talk.
Geezer

Re: COVID-19 numbers

Post by Geezer »

Failed to set a record today only 54,900.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Ooo ooo who can be next to post the same tweet. This excited giddiness when something bad happens is sad.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

TDub wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:20 am Ooo ooo who can be next to post the same tweet. This excited giddiness when something bad happens is sad.
I agree. Here is a nice happy birthday America message full of positivity and joy.

https://twitter.com/melissacammaran/sta ... 13889?s=21
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Gqcolorado wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:31 am
TDub wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:20 am Ooo ooo who can be next to post the same tweet. This excited giddiness when something bad happens is sad.
I agree. Here is a nice happy birthday America message full of positivity and joy.

https://twitter.com/melissacammaran/sta ... 13889?s=21
Wouldnt you expect people to be better than the people they so hate. Not the same?
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

I would, except that Trump has not shown an ability to ever see outside of his own view. So for him, no, fuck him. He deserves any level of disdain.

That, and the man deal with division so much that he has made it impossible for anyone that ‘opposes’ him to deal in good faith, imo. He will say you are the best until you disagree slightly, then he’ll throw your ass under a line of busses. And not look back.

Dude is a piece of shit.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Well yea, im not arguing to defend trump. Its more about it in a general sense. People have become so divided and so amped up to jump on the other sides failures. Its sad really. Also, its gross (trademark GQ)
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 141

I don’t disagree with anything of what you said, and realize I’m gross when it comes to disliking Trump. I don’t think I’m wrong about him though, at all.

I’ve said it before, I’m not anti-republican policies (as a whole), but I’m definitely anti GOP blindly following Trump (and DNC blindly following what seems to be mob mentality led by the outrage of the day).
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:30 am I’ve said it before, I’m not anti-republican policies (as a whole), but I’m definitely anti GOP blindly following Trump
That's basically how I feel at this point.

Although I am opposed to an increasingly amount of GOP policies.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

TDub wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:22 am Well yea, im not arguing to defend trump. Its more about it in a general sense. People have become so divided and so amped up to jump on the other sides failures. Its sad really. Also, its gross (trademark GQ)
Or some feel it is very important to get this piece of shit out of office and don't want those who don't pay a ton of attention to think that he's doing better simply because they don't see examples of his shittiness for a few days or weeks.

If the volume of posts of the scummy things he does is overwhelming to you then that's because he does an overwhelming volume of scummy things, not because people are "amped up".
Deleted User 141

No, both can be true.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Gqcolorado wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:52 pm No, both can be true.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 5:02 pm
Gqcolorado wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:52 pm No, both can be true.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Fewest deaths today since March.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The arena management in Tulsa purchased 12,000 stickers and put them on every other seat to allow for social distancing at the rally there. Trump Campaign staff directed that the stickers be removed from the seats and people sat close to one another during the rally--against the advice of health experts. Guilfoyle was on the campaign staff and in Tulsa. Noting that she has tested positive is not giddiness, just a recognition that she, like the other advance people and Secret Service folks, tested positive.

Wondering what the ride home with she and Don Jr. was like might be...well not giddy, but certainly tacky.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... story.html
Don't inject Lysol.
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

Echoing Seahawk, there is nothing giddy about the last several years. A tale told by idiots full of sound and fury and signifying desperation to outlast focused evil. It tasks us all.
Deleted User 141

Mjl wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 8:59 pm Fewest deaths today since March.
Yeah, but it’s the 4th of July.

Serious/critical stats ticking back up.

I hope the one day super-low number is maintained, but I’m not sure how it will.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

What's sad is when people (such as yourself?) either ignore or can't figure out that for many the "giddiness" comes when pieces of crap such as Kimberly Guilfoyle preach about bullshit and put down others in the process - and then it comes back to bite them on the ass.
I'm not "giddy" about her getting the virus but I admit I'm not crying about it either. My thought/s to myself when I first learned she had the virus were - Fuck her, she learned a lesson the hard way.
Now let's see who if anyone she's come in contact with suffers due to her and their stupidity.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

We shouldn't wish this virus on anyone, no matter how vile or how much "they deserve it". And yes, rushing here to excitedly post a tweet, particularly one that's already been posted, is giddiness in failure. As charged.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I wish the virus on one person.