In this thread, the "experts" own Lobs

Ugh.
Deleted User 62

Re: 2020: the year the "feelz" took over

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Lobster, you really sound stupider every time you post one of your "he man, woman-hater" videos.

Such an insecure, sad little cunt life has made you....
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

TDub wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:10 pm We'll pool together and get ya the help ya need geez
He mentioned that both he and Sea were from the same period. Interesting that both of them respond similarly on here.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:23 pm When they start to try to implement some kind of law about "hate speech", watch out. That works if you're the one "offended", until the day comes that you slip up and someone else points out something you said that was "offensive".

2020 really became the year that everyone started looking for anything to be offended and outraged about.
PCU was made 26 years ago.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 12:24 am I'll share a secret about life: people don't care what you skin color is -- they care only if you do your job the best. The NBA hires more blacks than whites because they are often better players. It's not racist -- it's because the teams want to put themselves in the best possible position to win games. Similarly, blacks and hispanics are not "kept out" of tech. If they were as qualified, they would be hired.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/why- ... 23074.html
Looks like I made a good decision to leave the bored for awhile.

Let me know when the topic gets back to "male feminism." TIA.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Good riddance. Glad they got rid of these thugs.

Once the mayor's home was threatened, that changed her perspective. Got to give her credit for doing the right thing here. However, her delayed response cost many black lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cKOTxXn0qo
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Dis they get to crack some skulls?
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

ImageFunny. :)
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

there’s not much about that statue that is erected...
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Honestly, I dont recall the last time I spent even a minute thinking about a statue. All this talk on either side is just dumb. You could remove every single statue in our country and our history would still be the same.

Melt them all down or auction them to the highest bidder and use the money to buy better written, up to date history books for every high school in the country.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:23 pm Honestly, I dont recall the last time I spent even a minute thinking about a statue. All this talk on either side is just dumb. You could remove every single statue in our country and our history would still be the same.

Melt them all down or auction them to the highest bidder and use the money to buy better written, up to date history books for every high school in the country.
It is so interesting to me that certain people (often closet racist white people in the instances I see on my social media feeds) equate "removing statues" to "erasing history". It is dumb and a leap of logic. Removing statues that glorify problematic people is not erasing history. History can't be "erased" anymore in the age of the internet.
Deleted User 62

They were fucking traitors....
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

The Confederate monuments were all an endorsement of the correctness of slavery.
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 310

seahawk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:59 am The Confederate monuments were all an endorsement of the correctness of slavery.
On some of my rural property visits for farms or rural houses I am suddenly seeing an increase in confederate flags...coincidence? I think not. Also have my doubts that these people in rural IL have some strong connection to southern culture of the confederate flag. Racist is most likely reason imo.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

A person in Illinois who displays a confederate flag is a fuckwad. What's the point? To entice people to destroy their property - and then shoot them if they do?
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Illinois nazis
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 62

It's the Trump base. They are showing them all over Texas, right next to their Trump flags.
Deleted User 310

Grandma wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:19 am A person in Illinois who displays a confederate flag is a fuckwad. What's the point? To entice people to destroy their property - and then shoot them if they do?
These are areas where there is very little diversity so I don't even think the motivation goes that deep. They are displaying it as a badge of honor it seems. 🤮
Deleted User 310

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:06 am It's the Trump base. They are showing them all over Texas, right next to their Trump flags.
yup.