GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Re: republicans have no shame

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Grandma wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:52 am Ted Cruz is a gigantic pussy - and bat shit fucking crazy. Just sayin'.

Sen. Ted Cruz wants to settle Twitter feud with wrestling match between actor Ron Perlman and Rep. Jim Jordan.

WASHINGTON POST
BY John Wagner
June 15, 2020 at 8:51 a.m. CDT

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) has proposed resolving a Twitter feud involving Ron Perlman with a wrestling match between the 70-year-old actor — known for his role as “Hellboy,” among others — and Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio), a former wrestling coach.
Cruz offered the bizarre proposal, accompanied by a $10,000 bet on the outcome, in an early-morning tweet Monday in which he sought to come to the aid of Jordan, whom Perlman had suggested was ugly as he sparred on Twitter with another GOP congressman.
Perlman objected to a tweet by Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), in which he criticized a recent vote by the U.S. Soccer board of directors to repeal a policy that requires players to stand for the national anthem.
As part of his response to Gaetz, Perlman posted a photo of Jordan, writing: “You’re lucky for this guy, Matt. If it weren’t for him you’d be the ugliest politician walking.”
It was that point that Cruz joined the fray.
Ted Cruz offers a very strained defense of Trump’s social media executive order
“Listen Hellboy,” Cruz wrote, referring to a film role last played by Perlman more than a decade ago. “You talk good game when you’ve got Hollywood makeup & stuntmen. But I’ll bet $10k — to the nonpolitical charity of your choice — that you couldn’t last 5 min in the wrestling ring w/ @Jim_Jordan w/o getting pinned. You up for it? Or does your publicist say too risky?”
Perlman responded in kind, referring to episodes during the 2016 Republican primary contest in which then-candidate Donald Trump insulted Cruz’s wife and alleged that Cruz’s father was with John F. Kennedy’s assassin shortly before he killed the president.
“Wait, is this THEE Ted Cruz?” Perlman wrote. “Is this the same guy let little Donnie call his wife A dog and his father an assassin and now kisses his ass?”
Perlman then suggested that instead of wrestling Jordan, he wrestle Cruz and offered to give $50,000 to Black Lives Matter if Cruz accepted.
Perlman said the suggestion that he wrestle Jordan was “problematic,” an apparent reference to former wrestlers having accused Jordan of turning a blind eye to sexual abuse of wrestlers by a team doctor when he was an assistant coach at Ohio State University. Jordan has repeatedly denied such claims.
In a tweet later Monday morning, Cruz made no mention of Perlman’s counter-offer.
“I get it, you’re rich. But, apparently, soft,” the senator wrote of Perlman. “You sure seem scared to wrestle Jordan (whom you keep insulting). Can’t take the heat? Need to get a manicure?”
This keeps getting better.

https://twitter.com/perlmutations/statu ... 6280297474
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

LOL.

funny....but my God some of our political figures behavior on social media is embarrassing.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:58 pm LOL.

funny....but my God some of our political figures behavior on social media is embarrassing.
Social media should die.
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
shindig

Post by shindig »

Anybody in the KC area want to punch Bob Hamilton in the face everytime his campaign commercial comes on? He talks about being Trumps ally, Pro-Life because he has 12 fvcking kids and is an NRA member because he owns a lot of guns. I saw a Bob Hamilton truck the other day, could tell they had tried to clean graffiti off of it, but it looked like it said "fvck you Bob"...lol
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

+1
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Some folks play fast and loose with the definition of the word "fact".
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

We used to use Bob Hamilton plumbing. They did good work.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

WASHINGTON – A measure requiring presidential campaigns to report any attempts by foreign entities interfering in U.S. elections was stripped by Senate Republicans as a condition of passing the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) in a "backroom deal" Sen. Mark Warner, D-VA., said Tuesday...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 351046002/
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

As Preet tweeted, "That's a tell"
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Genius
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I dunno how it’s such a violation of rights to be told to wear a mask, yet to be told what to do with a uterus is an appropriate function of gummint.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

ousdahl wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:09 am I dunno how it’s such a violation of rights to be told to wear a mask, yet to be told what to do with a uterus is an appropriate function of gummint.
You repeat a TON of viral online memes that i see on social media. 😂
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

yeah cuz if I post the original tweet then tdub don’t like it.

You guys are putting me in a loose-loose situation.

Either way, I at least rephrased it just enough so as to avoid plagiarism.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Regurgitate, rinse and repeat.

Dont bother thinking.

Wait. Isnt that what everyone hates about "trumps base"???
Just Ledoux it
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Drain the swamp
Defense. Rebounds.