Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

In other news, the protests had nothing to do with spreading the virus. :D
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

You also believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself. Going to have to put on that critical thinking cap once in a while.

As they say in China, "only believe the date" in the news.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

This MF can’t stay on topic for 10 seconds...

Just listen to this babbling fool!

https://twitter.com/cbseveningnews/stat ... 83296?s=21
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Don't worry too much, Doyel. I think it's Biden's election to lose at this point. I could be wrong, but I would put my money on Biden.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:51 pm You also believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself. Going to have to put on that critical thinking cap once in a while.

He says as he avoids putting on his critical thinking cap.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

no need to think critically if you already have your mind made up.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

ousdahl wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:05 am no need to think critically if you already have your mind made up.
So he assumes that since he never employs his brain to consider any position outside of his own that no one else does either?

I do try to consider each point made by Walrus. I have just found that each one fails to hold up under closer inspection.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Related to Trump's Rose Garden rally yesterday - yes, it was batshit insane. But I think he's realized that the wheels are inexorably in motion to lose Florida, Arizona and Texas. And, with those, the prospect of an even spitting-distance electoral college result.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:53 am Related to Trump's Rose Garden rally yesterday - yes, it was batshit insane. But I think he's realized that the wheels are inexorably in motion to lose Florida, Arizona and Texas. And, with those, the prospect of an even spitting-distance electoral college result.
Every day he seems to do more and more to actively lose the election. Killing off some of our kids and teachers will be his last act as President.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:56 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:53 am Related to Trump's Rose Garden rally yesterday - yes, it was batshit insane. But I think he's realized that the wheels are inexorably in motion to lose Florida, Arizona and Texas. And, with those, the prospect of an even spitting-distance electoral college result.
Every day he seems to do more and more to actively lose the election. Killing off some of our kids and teachers will be his last act as President.
It is amazing that all of what will finally doom him was eminently predictable.

Up to and now especially including declaring victory when only losing by 3 at the first half, under-16:00 media timeout. Florida, Arizona and Texas are about to each get as ugly as New York did in April, except (a) their leadership is even worse, and (b) there won't be nearly the same shock value to spur a vigorous, coordinated response.

It's going to be a goddamned nightmare, starting by about next weekend.

And it will doom him (and, sadly, perhaps another hundred thousand of us).
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

sdoyel wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 pm This MF can’t stay on topic for 10 seconds...

Here is what scares me most about Trump.
I don't think he comprehends how bat shit crazy he is.

If someone where to explain to him how asinine it was to say - “You should find yourself a new person whoever is in charge of that decision because it’s a terrible decision.” He wouldn't be able to understand what was wrong with his saying that - and he would insult the person for trying to explain it to him.

"They're dying because they can't do what they are doing". WHAT???? How can someone CAN'T do what they are doing? Obviously you can do something if you're doing it.

Then he criticizes the people for making it political and blames the democrats - while making it political himself and citing examples of what he's done politically - that have nothing to do with children returning to school.

FUCK him!
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Grandma wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 10:04 am
sdoyel wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:37 pm This MF can’t stay on topic for 10 seconds...

Here is what scares me most about Trump.
I don't think he comprehends how bat shit crazy he is.

If someone where to explain to him how asinine it was to say - “You should find yourself a new person whoever is in charge of that decision because it’s a terrible decision.” He wouldn't be able to understand what was wrong with his saying that - and he would insult the person for trying to explain it to him.

"They're dying because they can't do what they are doing". WHAT???? How can someone CAN'T do what they are doing? Obviously you can do something if you're doing it.

Then he criticizes the people for making it political and blames the democrats - while making it political himself and citing examples of what he's done politically - that have nothing to do with children returning to school.

FUCK him!
He doesn't. And he has culled even his second-circle of everyone except bootlickers and/or next-of-kin. It's a tremendously dangerous situation.
Deleted User 289

Bingo Fish!

Say what you will about Sarah Silverman but look at him and listen to him and what else would have been better than her saying Jesus Fucking Christ?

https://twitter.com/SarahKSilverman/sta ... 3031473152
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:55 am
Walrus wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:51 pm You also believe Jeffery Epstein killed himself. Going to have to put on that critical thinking cap once in a while.

It's not that hard -- the news lies. Geezer thinks they don't. It's obvious who is being sincere and who is looking for news to justify false narratives.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

It’s obvious!
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 am

It's not that hard -- the news lies. Geezer thinks they don't. It's obvious who is being sincere and who is looking for news to justify false narratives.
The "news" doesn't lie. News is factual. It's those who interpret what the news is that lie.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 11:30 am

"The news" is simply reporting on a scientific study done by the Univeraity if Colorado-Denver. The news isn't generating the study.

So you are saying that the scientific study is inaccurate?
Walrus

Post by Walrus »