Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Geezer

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Geezer »

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Deleted User 289

How many more musicians/bands music is he (and/or his campaign) going to use without their permission? Doesn't he realize that there is a 90% chance the musicians/bands despise the asshole?
FUCK HIM!

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/d ... 234710423/
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:45 am How many more musicians/bands music is he (and/or his campaign) going to use without their permission? Doesn't he realize that there is a 90% chance the musicians/bands despise the asshole?
FUCK HIM!

https://variety.com/2020/digital/news/d ... 234710423/
He likes that the bands have to come out and make a public statement against him. Just solidifies the "everyone is against us" mantra he is schlepping.
Deleted User 289

That's a good point and you very well may be right.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

I think he just doesn't care. He wants to use the song, he uses it. Easier to apologize than ask permission. Except he never apologizes.

He's probably ok with others using his logo for their personal gain without permission.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

So he takes more than he’s given, then when he gets called out about it, he plays the victim.

Sounds like my roommates before beav.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

over 3.8 million infected, 143,000 dead
https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/19/politics ... index.html
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

No one commenting on the Chris Wallace interview?
Donald Trump. That's all I have to say. I think everyone knows how to define Donald Trump.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

When you've lost Chris Wallace....
Defense. Rebounds.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Good one.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Trump is such a POS.
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

I used to read word up magazine, salt and pepa heavy D up in the limousine, hanging pictures on my wall. Wvery Saturday rap attack, mr magic, marley marl
Just Ledoux it
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

It does not matter if he accepts the results. He can whine about them all he wants. The only thing it will do is spark the repiblican version of #notmypresident...which will likely happen from a segment of the population regardless.

He is an old man. So peaceful or not they will quite literally (and easily) remove him from the white house if necessary.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:49 am It does not matter if he accepts the results. He can whine about them all he wants. The only thing it will do is spark the repiblican version of #notmypresident...which will likely happen from a segment of the population regardless.

He is an old man. So peaceful or not they will quite literally (and easily) remove him from the white house if necessary.
A lame duck Trump and a lame duck Senate could do a LOT of damage
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 7:49 am It does not matter if he accepts the results. He can whine about them all he wants. The only thing it will do is spark the repiblican version of #notmypresident...which will likely happen from a segment of the population regardless.

Will "they"?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:27 am

Will "they"?
Yes?

I don't understand who you mean by "they" maybe. Maybe you don't understand who i mean by "they" either....hell, tbh i dont even know who "they" are exactly....Now i have confused myself.