The Worst People in the World...

Coffee talk.
MICHHAWK

Re: The Worst People in the World...

Post by MICHHAWK »

You go to a protest looking for trouble, most of the time you are gonna find it. You go to a protest not looking for trouble, most of the time you are not gonna find it.

I would have no issues at all if they just burned portland to the ground.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:07 am You go to a protest looking for trouble, most of the time you are gonna find it. You go to a protest not looking for trouble, most of the time you are not gonna find it.

I don't think this thread is meant to actually prove you are the The Worst Person in the World. But since it's only Monday, you are my nominee for the day.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

NiceDC wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:10 am
MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:07 am You go to a protest looking for trouble, most of the time you are gonna find it. You go to a protest not looking for trouble, most of the time you are not gonna find it.

I don't think this thread is meant to actually prove you are the The Worst Person in the World. But since it's only Monday, you are my nominee for the day.
LMFAO
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Mich doesn't like Navy Vets.
Defense. Rebounds.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Mich makes a good point.

Since it’s all the unpatriotic hippies in Portland, who cares about due process?

Now, could you imagine if the feds were abducting Christians praying in the streets? Phew!
MICHHAWK

Post by MICHHAWK »

Remember how I did not give a $#it when seattle was ravaging its self. Same thing applies with portland.
"hey don't blame me, i am going to vote for some random dude"
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Proving Gym Jordan understands "cancel culture" almost as well as Lobster/Walrus.

https://twitter.com/ShannonFreshour/sta ... 8374690827
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

MICHHAWK wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:55 pm Remember how I did not give a $#it when seattle was ravaging its self. Same thing applies with portland.
(Portland is not "ravaging its self.")
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

People protesting Trump's sending the "feds" to the city are now walking to the Trump building.
I can't see the people but I can see the helicopters. Was just watching CBS and woman walked up behind the live reporter holding a FUCK TRUMP sign.
The dumbest thing is Trump could do the right thing and Lightfoot could do the right thing and they are both stubborn assholes and are doing the WRONG thing.
We need help. Lightfoot should be receptive. We do NOT need "the feds" to come and do what they are allegedly coming to do.
This city is such a shit show from the top to the bottom.
Deleted User 141

Post by Deleted User 141 »

Well, from your floor, which has a better view of helicopters in the air than people on the street, I think you’ve got some insulation between it hitting ‘home’.

Hope it doesn’t turn into a total shot show, though, for you and everyone else in Chicago area.
Deleted User 289

Christopher James David. Not quite the guy who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square but an image that should last for a long time - and helps somewhat define what America has become in 2020.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... -inch.html
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:14 am Christopher James David. Not quite the guy who stood in front of the tank in Tiananmen Square but an image that should last for a long time - and helps somewhat define what America has become in 2020.

https://www.military.com/daily-news/202 ... -inch.html
I can't quite understand how this is happening in the United States of America.
Geezer

Post by Geezer »

Dominate the streets.
Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.
Deleted User 289

Maybe this guy has the solution to everything that is wrong in this country today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hkXJR1JrKQ
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Keep in mind, Gohmert would not have even been tested if he wasn't heading to Texas with Trump. He'd still be wandering the halls of Congress without a mask on, infecting others including his staff and interns.

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status ... 2591055874
Deleted User 318

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:22 pm Keep in mind, Gohmert would not have even been tested if he wasn't heading to Texas with Trump. He'd still be wandering the halls of Congress without a mask on, infecting others including his staff and interns.

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status ... 2591055874
The chef's kiss on this specific case, after he found out he was COVID positive, he brought his staff into his office, so he could tell them all in person, that he was COVID positive.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Didnt think I should put this in the NBA off-season thread so I'll drop it here.

No comments on Michael Porter Jr. displaying his Mizzou education at work?

"Personally, I think the coronavirus is being used obviously for a bigger agenda. It's being used for population control in just terms of being able to control the masses of people. I mean, because of the virus the whole world is being controlled."
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 pm Didnt think I should put this in the NBA off-season thread so I'll drop it here.

"Personally, I think the coronavirus is being used obviously for a bigger agenda. It's being used for population control in just terms of being able to control the masses of people. I mean, because of the virus the whole world is being controlled."
I'm fascinated by these people who make the GIGANTIC leap in logic from a pandemic to a global conspiracy.
Deleted User 318

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:27 pm Didnt think I should put this in the NBA off-season thread so I'll drop it here.

Seeing how there are several KU-educated folks on this site saying the same thing, I don't think Mizzou is the issue here.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

NiceDC wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:45 pm

Seeing how there are several KU-educated folks on this site saying the same thing, I don't think Mizzou is the issue here.
Who?

That sounds like psych, but isn't he not KU educated?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.