seahawk

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by seahawk »

Don't inject Lysol.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stella-im ... ia=desktop

How has Lobster not graced us with a video from this woman?
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Immanuel, a pediatrician and a religious minister, has a history of making bizarre claims about medical topics and other issues. She has often claimed that gynecological problems like cysts and endometriosis are in fact caused by people having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.

She alleges alien DNA is currently used in medical treatments, and that scientists are cooking up a vaccine to prevent people from being religious. And, despite appearing in Washington, D.C. to lobby Congress on Monday, she has said that the government is run in part not by humans but by “reptilians” and other aliens.
Immanuel responded in her own way, declaring that Jesus Christ would destroy Facebook’s servers if her videos weren’t restored to the platform.
In sermons posted on YouTube and articles on her website, Immanuel claims that medical issues like endometriosis, cysts, infertility, and impotence are caused by sex with “spirit husbands” and “spirit wives”—a phenomenon Immanuel describes essentially as witches and demons having sex with people in a dreamworld.

“They are responsible for serious gynecological problems,” Immanuel said. “We call them all kinds of names—endometriosis, we call them molar pregnancies, we call them fibroids, we call them cysts, but most of them are evil deposits from the spirit husband,” Immanuel said of the medical issues in a 2013 sermon. “They are responsible for miscarriages, impotence—men that can’t get it up.”

In her sermon, Immanuel offers a sort of demonology of “nephilim,” the biblical characters she claims exist as demonic spirits and lust after dream sex with humans, causing all matter of real health problems and financial ruin. Immanuel claims real-life ailments such as fibroid tumors and cysts stem from the demonic sperm after demon dream sex, an activity she claims affects “many women.”

“They turn into a woman and then they sleep with the man and collect his sperm,” Immanuel said in her sermon. “Then they turn into the man and they sleep with a man and deposit the sperm and reproduce more of themselves.”

According to Immanuel, people can tell if they have taken a demonic spirit husband or spirit wife if they have a sex dream about someone they know or a celebrity, wake up aroused, stop getting along with their real-world spouse, lose money, or generally experience any hardship.
In a 2015 sermon that laid out a supposed Illuminati plan hatched by “a witch” to destroy the world using abortion, gay marriage, and children’s toys, among other things, Immanuel claimed that DNA from space aliens is currently being used in medicine.

“They’re using all kinds of DNA, even alien DNA, to treat people,” Immanuel said.

Immanuel’s website offers a prayer to remove a generational curse originally received from an ancestor but transmitted, in Immanuel’s telling, through placenta. Immanuel claimed in another 2015 sermon posted that scientists had plans to install microchips in people, and develop a “vaccine” to make it impossible to become religious.

“They found the gene in somebody’s mind that makes you religious, so they can vaccinate against it,” Immanuel said.
In the sermon, Immanuel preserved special vitriol for the Magic 8-Ball, a toy that can be shaken up to “reveal” any answer. Immanuel claims the otherwise innocuous Magic 8-Ball was in fact a scheme to get children used to witchcraft.

“The 8-Ball was a psychic,” she said.
Immanuel has also used her pulpit to preach hatred of LGBT people. Shortly before the Supreme Court legalized gay marriage, Immanuel warned her flock that gay marriage meant that “very soon people are going to be seeking to marry children” and accused gay Americans of practicing “homosexual terrorism.” In the same sermon, she praised a father’s decision to not love his transgender son after a gender transition.

“You know the crazy part?” Immanuel said. “The little girl demands he must love her anyway. Really? You will not get it from me, I’d be like ‘Little girl, when you come back to be a little girl again, but you talk—for now, I’m gone.’”
Immanuel has seized on her newfound celebrity, tweeting a video demanding that CNN hosts and National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases chief Anthony Fauci give her jars of their urine so she can test if they’re secretly taking hydroxychloroquine even as they caution against its use.

“I double dog dare y’all give me a urine sample,” Immanuel tweeted in her challenge.
https://twitter.com/stella_immanuel/sta ... 5277150209
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

What's horrifying is that she is a pediatrician. She is responsible for the medical care of kids.
Deleted User 318

Trump is saying this woman is credible and an amazing doctor right now in the COVID briefing.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:42 pm Trump is saying this woman is credible and an amazing doctor right now in the COVID briefing.
My loony ultra-right cousin posted the link to the video on Facebook and all her friends are hailing the doctor as a "true hero".
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:38 pm
NiceDC wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:42 pm Trump is saying this woman is credible and an amazing doctor right now in the COVID briefing.
My loony ultra-right cousin posted the link to the video on Facebook and all her friends are hailing the doctor as a "true hero".
I literally typed 5 different responses to your post and deleted all of them.
I decided it's probably best for me to say I sincerely feel bad for your cousin and her friends - except there is really no need to feel bad for them.
Ignorance is bliss and they are probably happy people while here I am being an asshole who feels we live in an absolute shithole country full of shit people.
Last edited by Deleted User 289 on Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:59 pm
I literally typed 5 different responses to your post and deleted all of them.
I decided it's probably best for me to say I sincerely feel bad for your cousin and her friends - expect there is really no need to feel bad for them.
Ignorance is bliss and they are probably happy people while here I am being an asshole who feels we live in an absolute shithole country full of shit people.
I'd feel bad for them if they weren't out there painting anyone who doesn't share their world view as ignorant sheep who hate America. Like Lobster, they truly believe that they are receiving the "true" information and that any info gained through the regular media is fake. Unless of course it supports their world view; then they have no problem believing it.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:13 am
jfish26 wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:56 pm
sdoyel wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 10:42 pm Lol, the fuck is wrong with this guy?
Whatever it is, he's spending the evening on a hydroxychloroquine-cures-Covid RT spree interrupted only by pimping junior's book.

Which is, of course, illegal.
Add it to the list

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the ... ties-1-796
Awesome. That’s going on my FB feed...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Ditto for me as well. Their biggest problem with all of this is not that the World's Most Powerful Man and his son have gone to bat for this woman, but that Twitter and Facebook are "censoring" her story. In their minds "get me the information and let me decide. I don't need the government to tell me what's right and what's wrong."

All well and good. Except 80 percent of the rest of their feed are people claiming "I knew it, hydroxy was the cure all along and big pharma, dems, Fauci, Gates, etc. have kept it from us because they don't want Trump to win."

One person went as far as to call Fauci and Bill Gates (not sure why) murderers.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

This morning, Trump says eviction protections need to be extended, and the Democrats don't propose giving people enough money in the next stimulus bill.

It's important to remember that Trump is entirely unprincipled. He is not a small government, pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps conservative.

He is, charitably, a conveniently-unburdened pragmatist.

It would not surprise me at all to see him pivot to, essentially, buying votes through handouts.

Maybe he should be asked for his views on this:

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:26 am
Ditto for me as well. Their biggest problem with all of this is not that the World's Most Powerful Man and his son have gone to bat for this woman, but that Twitter and Facebook are "censoring" her story. In their minds "get me the information and let me decide. I don't need the government to tell me what's right and what's wrong."

All well and good. Except 80 percent of the rest of their feed are people claiming "I knew it, hydroxy was the cure all along and big pharma, dems, Fauci, Gates, etc. have kept it from us because they don't want Trump to win."

One person went as far as to call Fauci and Bill Gates (not sure why) murderers.
Agreed. While there may be specific scenarios where hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc are effective in reducing the severity of COVID, there are so many conflicting studies out there that it has become very difficult for the FDA to approve it's usage. And the general ignorance of our nation leads to the inevitable thought process of "well if it reduced the mortality rate of certain high risk patients who received a carefully monitored amount of these drugs very early on after contracting COVID then I should talk my doctor into prescribing it is a preventative measure."

There is enough medical data out there that supports that these drugs are effective in certain situations but enough data out there that makes it clear that there are also other situations where it can increase the risk of death or serious complications.

Glad I dont work for the FDA.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 am

Agreed. While there may be specific scenarios where hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc are effective in reducing the severity of COVID, there are so many conflicting studies out there that it has become very difficult for the FDA to approve it's usage. And the general ignorance of our nation leads to the inevitable thought process of "well if it reduced the mortality rate of certain high risk patients who received a carefully monitored amount of these drugs very early on after contracting COVID then I should talk my doctor into prescribing it is a preventative measure."

There is enough medical data out there that supports that these drugs are effective in certain situations but enough data out there that makes it clear that there are also other situations where it can increase the risk of death or serious complications.

I have a dear friend who works in the Pharm industry, specifically on the front line of finding a cure and/or getting people off respirators. She had a great response when we discussed the President bringing up Hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure for Covid-19.

"This stupid mother-fucker is going to get people killed."
Deleted User 318

chiknbut wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:40 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:10 am

I have a dear friend who works in the Pharm industry, specifically on the front line of finding a cure and/or getting people off respirators. She had a great response when we discussed the President bringing up Hydroxychloroquine as a potential cure for Covid-19.

"This stupid mother-fucker is going to get people killed."
You mean more than the 150k?

We all said we were following the Italian model in March. If we did, we would have about 900-1000 cases a day (Italy had 181 cases yesterday, and America has about 5x the population)
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

We did the right thing, partially, for about a month. Then we got bored.
Deleted User 318

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 am We did the right thing, partially, for about a month. Then we got bored.
Well, the weather got nice. What are you going to do, lock down for six-weeks? That's lunacy. I got to take the boat out.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Every single Republican legislator should be made to respond on the record to this:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2223651840
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

NiceDC wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:07 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 11:03 am We did the right thing, partially, for about a month. Then we got bored.
Well, the weather got nice. What are you going to do, lock down for six-weeks? That's lunacy. I got to take the boat out.
mich needed to go golfing.
Defense. Rebounds.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

And now confirming he views DHS as federal police.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0531272708

Hello, GOP? Anyone home?
Deleted User 318

jfish26 wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:08 pm Hello, GOP? Anyone home?
Nah, they left the house without a mask.

But seriously, it's all about money and racism at this point. It was never about rights. Which is why Trump is still going to get 40+% of the vote. No one likes Trump. They just like what he stands for.

Oh, and "owning the libs" too.