Whoa!!!
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

I saw an interesting comment the other day: who will attend Trump’s funeral? Who will deliver the eulogy?
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Sounds like Illy
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 289

It really sucks that his brother died. I mean it.
What also sucks is that Donald is such a major asshole that people who despise him actually hope his brother died of the "virus". I wouldn't be shocked if Robert did have the virus and died of complications.
Doesn't really matter other than the fact that Donald has downplayed the virus for the past 6 months.
Look, we all deal with things in different ways. I know how horrible it was for me to watch loved ones suffer and die but I felt it was important to and for THEM - for me to be with them.
Apparently Donald didn't feel the same way and chose to do other UNNECESSARY things over visiting and being with his brother - his self proclaimed "best friend".
It was his rightful choice but right or wrong, people are going to look at that in a very negative light.

On a related note......

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden/status/1294978495383310336
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

^^^^ I wish phd didn’t already forbid me from voting for Biden, cuz that’s the kind of dignified tweet I hope for from a potus.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Was it Covid?
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

Spare us the outrage Teddy. We all know you have to spit Donald's sperm out of your mouth (unless you swallow) and wipe his feces off your nose on a frequent basis.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ted-cruz- ... t-headline

The same Donald who said this to you and about you....

"If TedCruz doesn’t clean up his act, stop cheating, & doing negative ads, I have standing to sue him for not being a natural born citizen".

"He'll say whatever he wants to say. I actually think he's a very unstable person. I really believe that. I think he's a very unstable person".

"The State of Iowa should disqualify Ted Cruz from the most recent election on the basis that he cheated- a total fraud!"

"This guy Ted Cruz is the single biggest liar I have ever dealt with in my life. I mean it. ... He will lie about anything. I've met much tougher people than Ted Cruz. He's like a baby. ... He's like a little baby. Soft, weak, little baby by comparison. But for lying, he's the best I've ever seen. ... A guy like Ted Cruz, he has no clue. He never employed anybody. He's a nasty, nasty guy."

"The evangelicals didn't vote for him. And you know why? Because they don't like liars. They're really smart people. They don't want to vote for a liar. ... This guy Cruz lies more than any human being I've ever dealt with. He holds up the Bible and he lies."

"Ted Cruz, he's seriously — he's got a mental problem. Ted Cruz is a liar. He's got a problem, that he's a liar. I've never seen anybody [lie] to that extent."

"Lyin' Ted Cruz just used a picture of Melania from a G.Q. shoot in his ad. Be careful, Lyin' Ted, or I will spill the beans on your wife!"

"No need to 'spill the beans.' The images are worth a thousand words."

"Unlike Lyin' Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence".

"Lyin' Ted Cruz, one of the great liars of all time. ... [He] hates New York. ... No New Yorker can vote for Ted Cruz."

"I have watched Lyin’ Ted become more and more unhinged as he is unable to react under the pressure and stress of losing, in all cases by landslides, the last six primary elections -- in fact, coming in last place in all but one of them. Today’s ridiculous outburst only proves what I have been saying for a long time, that Ted Cruz does not have the temperament to be President of the United States."

"I think he's crazy — honestly, I think he's crazy. ... Ted does not have the temperament to be doing this. He's choking like a dog because he's losing so badly. We've got to put him away tomorrow, folks."
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

PhDhawk wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:55 am
Sounds like Illy
Good thing i dont have a brother!
Deleted User 289

Good to know his brother's death hasn't affected his usual behavior.
I wonder if he realizes we are in the 21st century. "turning your dial"?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3742175233
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

ousdahl wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:47 am I saw an interesting comment the other day: who will attend Trump’s funeral? Who will deliver the eulogy?
His niece? “Our long National Nightmare is over”?

Usually I can think of at least one good thing to say about someone, if they were to pass. I was/am no fan of GWB but I certainly can think of a couple of good things to say. Honestly can’t think of ANYONE who would be worse off if DJT passed on. Maybe Rudy?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Yeah, maybe Rudy.

I guess his kids or Jared, if we’re really gonna consider it.

But to give it context, consider how many high profile funerals that would normally have been attended by a potus, but Trump didn’t.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Grandma wrote: Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:50 pm Good to know his brother's death hasn't affected his usual behavior.
I wonder if he realizes we are in the 21st century. "turning your dial"?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 3742175233
At least he was honest enough to put "Fair & Balanced" in quotations.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna12 ... ssion=true

"In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

twocoach wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:43 am https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna12 ... ssion=true

"In a thousand-page bipartisan report released Tuesday, the Senate Intelligence Committee said the Trump administration obstructed its investigation with "novel claims" of executive privilege. It painted a portrait of a Trump campaign eager to accept help from a foreign power in 2016.

The Senate report, the most detailed account to date of the Trump campaign's embrace of Russian election interference, also asserted that the allegations that Ukraine interfered in the election — which President Donald Trump perpetuated — originated with Russian intelligence agencies."
But in this hellscape in which we live, the GOP Senators will say this has all been reviewed and resolved. Old news. Just trying to restart the Russia HOAX.
Deleted User 310

Tbh i couldnt care less about election interference related to fake memes and disinformation campaigns at this point. Multiple countries are doing it and have done it. Both for and against trump. If people arent smart enough to fact check memes and websites then i dont think there is much we can do. There is really no good way to stop some of this when people seem to actively seek out this type of stuff on social media/the internet.

Did trump like that they were helping him? Undoubtedly. Did he conspire with them to make it happen? I sort of doubt it. He isnt smart enough to cover his tracks...plus they were going to do it whether he wanted them to or not becuase they vastly preferred him over Hilary (for numerous reasons including how dumb he is and how stupid ge makes us look to the rest of the world)....same reason they are doing it now....Similar reasons China is doing things to assist Biden becuase they vastly prefer him over Trump because trump is a loose canon.

We have spent too long wasting money on and about this and nothing happened to trump. As long as Russia (or china or whoever) isn't fucking up the voting process itself by attacking voting systems I just dont get outraged by fake memes and fake websites that people are too stupid to identify. The internet sort of sucks in that aspect, but i am not sure what can be done.

Lets just vote him out in November and stop worrying about if he liked getting helped by russia. Of course he did. It doesnt take years of investigations and tax dollars to figure that out. He likes anyone who helps him get what he wants and hates anyone who even slightly opposes anything he does/says/wants.

I get why disinformation campaigns are problematic though. And i wish they didnt occur. But they do and they most likely always will.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:07 am Tbh i couldnt care less about election interference related to fake memes and disinformation campaigns at this point. Multiple countries are doing it and have done it. Both for and against trump. If people arent smart enough to fact check memes and websites then i dont think there is much we can do. There is really no good way to stop some of this when people seem to actively seek out this type of stuff on social media/the internet.

Did trump like that they were helping him? Undoubtedly. Did he conspire with them to make it happen? I sort of doubt it. He isnt smart enough to cover his tracks...plus they were going to do it whether he wanted them to or not becuase they vastly preferred him over Hilary (for numerous reasons including how dumb he is and how stupid ge makes us look to the rest of the world)....same reason they are doing it now....Similar reasons China is doing things to assist Biden becuase they vastly prefer him over Trump because trump is a loose canon.

We have spent too long wasting money on and about this and nothing happened to trump. As long as Russia (or china or whoever) isn't fucking up the voting process itself by attacking voting systems I just dont get outraged by fake memes and fake websites that people are too stupid to identify. The internet sort of sucks in that aspect, but i am not sure what can be done.

Lets just vote him out in November and stop worrying about if he liked getting helped by russia. Of course he did. It doesnt take years of investigations and tax dollars to figure that out. He likes anyone who helps him get what he wants and hates anyone who even slightly opposes anything he does/says/wants.

I get why disinformation campaigns are problematic though. And i wish they didnt occur. But they do and they most likely always will.
I think this undersells the impact of disinformation campaigns; in our electoral system, manipulating the right 50,000 votes can have an enormous impact. As is now obvious.
Deleted User 310

jfish26 wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:17 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:07 am Tbh i couldnt care less about election interference related to fake memes and disinformation campaigns at this point. Multiple countries are doing it and have done it. Both for and against trump. If people arent smart enough to fact check memes and websites then i dont think there is much we can do. There is really no good way to stop some of this when people seem to actively seek out this type of stuff on social media/the internet.

I think this undersells the impact of disinformation campaigns; in our electoral system, manipulating the right 50,000 votes can have an enormous impact. As is now obvious.
Maybe i am underselling it.

I just think a lot of those people didn't need much/any manipulation at all. They are the kind of people who seek out things that they think justify their thoughts. Not the other way around (if that makes sense).

I just dont see how we stop disinformation campaigns. We do it to ourselves too. It isnt ONLY foreign entities.

And i know we have discussed this a bit, so i know you dont feel they are quite the same (as far as china helping Biden) and i sort of agree, but the outrage doesnt seem quite the same when the disinformation or half truth reporting goes for whichever party/candidate a person supports (not necessarily talking about China/Biden there....can you imagine the outrage the right would have had if we learned Iran was helping Obama? It would have been a shitshow. But trump getting help from russia doesnt even move their radar).
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Because, for exceedingly stupid reasons, the rules apply only to one side.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

Trump may not have conspired with the Russians but the Russians conspired with him. That’s worse since it makes him a puppet. In terms which makes easy for the younger generation to understand, “Putin’s bitch”