Kenosha

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Kenosha

Post by Deleted User 89 »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:59 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:38 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:27 pm I would be careful with what you say about my personal info. I didn't offer any of that info, let's keep it off the site.
lol...ok, guy
Chickin will report you. ;)
why don’t you report me, pussy
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

My post was sarcasm. It was in reference to something that happened a few weeks back.

I don't believe in reporting people for text on a computer screen.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:45 pm They were attacking a young boy who was defending property. They outnumbered him at least 50 to 1. One of their own had an illegal pistol that he tried to use (that guy was shot in the arm). That same guy was wanted to various felonies. These rioters are terrorists because they are using violence against anyone who disagrees with them or anyone who stands up to defend their community (see David Dorn in St. Louis).
A young boy pointing a gun at them you stupid immoral piece of shit.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

"We should always get the details from the right source before we start throwing bricks."

Boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufSn2b9glw
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

japhy wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:17 am
So the white trumpremacist kid who drove up to Wisconsin with his gun, in his GI Joe dress ups; was there to "maintain order when no one else would." Noble patriot.
Not sure how you came to this nutty conclusion, but I'll remind you -- he shot 3 white people.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Mjl wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:13 pm
Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:45 pm They were attacking a young boy who was defending property. They outnumbered him at least 50 to 1. One of their own had an illegal pistol that he tried to use (that guy was shot in the arm). That same guy was wanted to various felonies. These rioters are terrorists because they are using violence against anyone who disagrees with them or anyone who stands up to defend their community (see David Dorn in St. Louis).
A young boy pointing a gun at them you stupid immoral piece of shit.
People as racist as Lobster are just hugely insecure and they try to ameliorate those feelings of insecurity with racism. Lobster endorses a kid who traveled across state lines and came to a demonstration because the young man is a killer. Just as the Aurora guy and the Mother Emanual guy were killers, this kid was someone looking to murder people.

Probably tortured animals and started fires and was a bed wetter as a child.
Don't inject Lysol.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:09 pm "We should always get the details from the right source before we start throwing bricks."

Boom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ufSn2b9glw
Obviously, she has a very good lawyer who is helping her with a narrative that will facilitate a settlement large enough to provide care for her son for the rest of his life.
Don't inject Lysol.
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

The first shot came from the rioters. And then there was also the bomb they threw...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbsOIoq ... 1598595895
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Walrus wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 am The first shot came from the rioters. And then there was also the bomb they threw...

Gee, it's almost as if people view an armed civilian in the middle of an aggressive situation as a threat to them. And as the police and gun owners have set the precedent, as soon as you feel threatened, all bets are off and you can do whatever to defend yourself.

If only we had a way to tell the difference between an armed individual looking to enforce the law and a mass murderer looking to kill people. Oh wait, we do. It's called wearing a uniform that clearly identifies you as law enforcement.
Last edited by twocoach on Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“Why is murder an appropriate response to property damage, but property damage is an inappropriate response to murder?”
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:34 am
Walrus wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:55 am The first shot came from the rioters. And then there was also the bomb they threw...

Gee, it's almost as if people view an armed civilian in the middle of an aggressive situation as a threat to them. And as the police and gun owners have set the precedent, as soon as you feel threatened, all bets are off and you can do whatever to defend yourself.
One of the people he shot was also an armed civilian, so not sure what your point is?

Honest question here since i am seeing conflicting reports: had he shot anyone before he was getting chased and knocked to the ground/hit with a skateboard in the video?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

This image is such a symbol of the situation in America. A 17yo white kid mows down protestors with an assault rifle, then walks past the bloated military style police force who’s late to the party as they zoom past him, ignoring the real obvious threat walking by as they pursue some other boogeyman.

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Add to that symbolism that apparently Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

That right - they expect a paralyzed guy to run.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I'm going to add Grandma perspective to this.

Cops "need" guns. Cops don't always need to use their gun/s to defuse situation/s but still use gun/s to shoot people. "Needed" or not, in this case, a cop shoots a Black man.

Because of this, SOME people chose to destroy a city.

Kid with his mother (who was also armed) drives to Kenosha so he can play solider with his (?) AR-15 in a real life situation.
A LOT of ALLEGED and a A LOT of FACT comes out in which what we know for sure is that 3 people are shot by this kid.
Perhaps the kid was under a legit threat when he originally started shooting. Perhaps someone shot at him first. Whatever the circumstances, the kid felt the need/desire (two different words that are very important to differentiate) to shoot at people.

Kid walked away after shooting people with ZERO repercussions AT THE TIME.

Ok, so I look at the BIG picture here.
1st issue. BLACK man.
2nd issue. BLACK man shot by WHITE cop.
3rd issue. WHITE kid plays soldier and medic(?).
4th issue. WHITE kid shoots multiple people.
5th issue. WHITE kid walks away after shooting people and police AT THE TIME do nothing about it.

You assume MY "BIG picture is 100% race related. Yep, you are PARTIALLY right.
What is my BIGGER picture is that we live in a country where we have a "gun culture".
Cops "need" guns, citizens feel they "need" guns. BECAUSE people have guns, people get shot.
You can give me the people need guns for "self defense" bullshit but if/when you do, I'm going to respond that if you use your gun to shoot someone you are no longer on DEFENSE, you become on OFFENSE. Probably a terrible analogy but think of it as the defense intercepting a pass and then trying to run it back for a touchdown.
My BIGGEST picture is that NO ONE NEEDED to be shot. Because 1 Black man was shot, multiple people were shot and a city was partially destroyed. If NO ONE had a gun, NO ONE would have been shot.
GUNS SUCK!
What sucks even more - is how fucking divided we are as a society in this country and I feel it's going to get worse before it gets better. People who don't "deserve" to be SHOT are going to get SHOT and DIE because we CHOOSE hatred and division over love and unity. What a sad fucked up country and world I live in.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

ousdahl wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:58 am Add to that symbolism that apparently Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

Most people have the same thought.
My thought is he's handcuffed because OTHERS can assist him in "escaping".
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Grandma wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:01 am
ousdahl wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:58 am Add to that symbolism that apparently Jacob Blake is handcuffed to his hospital bed.

Most people have the same thought.
My thought is he's handcuffed because OTHERS can assist him in "escaping".
Ya the handcuffed to the bed outrage is over the top. He has/had felony warrants, right?

The cop who shot him 7 times in the back should also be in handcuffs though.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Why is this complicated for you?

This little fucking shit drove from Illinois with an assault rifle just to stir up trouble.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 pm
So the white trumpremacist kid who drove up to Wisconsin with his gun, in his GI Joe dress ups; was there to "maintain order when no one else would." Noble patriot.
Not sure how you came to this nutty conclusion, but I'll remind you -- he shot 3 white people.
Who the fuck cares.

This kid woke up that morning and thought, you know what let’s go get our guns and go intimidate some protesters. If we are lucky we may shoot some people.

17 year old kid. Not even old enough to buy ammo.

Where are his parents in all of this? They deserve to suffer as much as he does...

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Walrus wrote: Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:38 pm
Maybe it’s time to talk about white-on-white violence