Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
jfish26
Contributor

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by jfish26 »

He is not well.

And every single one of his enablers and hangers-on is morally and ethically culpable for what's happening now. None of them more so than the GOP Senators.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

The cabinet says hello.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Sure. But at least they're sort of supposed to cover for the executive.

Just a different circle of hell type thing.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

What is crazy is how much those same people hated him 4 years ago...
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

TDub wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:19 pm 1st off. Thats not his stutter in play there, its his slipping mental capacity. 300 million people and these 2 mentally declining individuals os what we get.

2nd. I would prefer a potato over trump. But lets not pretend that Joe is some amazing savior, wonderful leader of men. He's riding the coattails of Obama and the best thing he has going for him is that he isn't Trump. He's a fucking puppet.

We need a 3rd option (and no, Kamala doesnt count as the 3rd option). I refuse to vote for either of these men.
a potato is better than trump, but you refuse to vote for either candidate?

great logic there
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

And let's not ignore state media's role:

https://twitter.com/MichaelDavSmith/sta ... 0792957958
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:25 am The cabinet says hello.
Is that where we keep the potato?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:36 am
TDub wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:19 pm 1st off. Thats not his stutter in play there, its his slipping mental capacity. 300 million people and these 2 mentally declining individuals os what we get.

2nd. I would prefer a potato over trump. But lets not pretend that Joe is some amazing savior, wonderful leader of men. He's riding the coattails of Obama and the best thing he has going for him is that he isn't Trump. He's a fucking puppet.

We need a 3rd option (and no, Kamala doesnt count as the 3rd option). I refuse to vote for either of these men.

great logic there

Yes. This isn't complicated. One is dumber than a potato and one is less sentient.
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

TraditionKU wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 9:36 am

great logic there
I have 2 younger (mid 30s) liberal women friends (1 who is a WoC) who have also said they will refuse to vote for Biden because of the allegations of sexual harrassment/assualt against him and the dumb "you ain't black if..." thing he said....it is a morality thing for them. They simply aren't going to vote for someone they dont respect and pick the lesser of 2 evils (in their opinion). I don't necessarily agree with it, but i respect it. Now, we are all from IL, so there is that safety net that Biden will win IL regardless so maybe it feels easier to take a personal stand like that when it won't impact whether trump gets a 2nd term or not....but that is pure speculation...my mom hates trump, (although i wouldn’t consider her a true liberal since prior to Obama i think she voted almost exclusively republican for president...she voted for Obama twice, but refused to vote for Hilary or Trump in 2016), she also has said she refuses to vote for Biden or Trump becuase she thinks they are both idiots....

I am worried if there are enough people that feel similar to them that this could end up being a lot closer than it should be.
Deleted User 318

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:23 am
I have 2 younger (mid 30s) liberal women friends (1 who is a WoC) who have also said they will refuse to vote for Biden because of the allegations of sexual assualt against him and the dumb "you ain't black if..." thing he said....it is a morality thing for them.

Then they were never going to vote, and this is their excuse. Trump has bragged about sexual assault, and has cases in court right now about sexual assault. Trump has also said some of the most racist things in office since Nixon.
Deleted User 318

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:14 am Yes. This isn't complicated. One is dumber than a potato and one is less sentient.
You seem to know a lot about potatoes.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:31 am
TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:14 am Yes. This isn't complicated. One is dumber than a potato and one is less sentient.
You seem to know a lot about potatoes.
Im pretty close to Idaho
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 318

Saying the quiet part out loud again and playing himself

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed

Trump denies 'mini-strokes' sent him to Walter Reed
President Trump on Tuesday denied that he made an emergency visit to the hospital last year after suffering "a series of mini-strokes" in response to a new book that revealed Vice President Pence was on standby in the event Trump was incapacitated.

The president's denial raised eyebrows, as the book from New York Times correspondent Michael Schmidt did not specifically state that Trump had suffered from a series of small strokes.

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted, insinuating that Democratic nominee Joe Biden may have dealt with health issues.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

pregnant denial.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

also, Trump said he met with Jacob Blake's family pastor.

Jacob Blake's family says they don't have a pastor.
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

https://youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ

This guy. This is the guy.
Just Ledoux it
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NiceDC wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:41 am Saying the quiet part out loud again and playing himself

https://thehill.com/homenews/administra ... alter-reed

Trump denies 'mini-strokes' sent him to Walter Reed
President Trump on Tuesday denied that he made an emergency visit to the hospital last year after suffering "a series of mini-strokes" in response to a new book that revealed Vice President Pence was on standby in the event Trump was incapacitated.

The president's denial raised eyebrows, as the book from New York Times correspondent Michael Schmidt did not specifically state that Trump had suffered from a series of small strokes.

"It never ends! Now they are trying to say that your favorite President, me, went to Walter Reed Medical Center, having suffered a series of mini-strokes. Never happened to THIS candidate - FAKE NEWS," Trump tweeted, insinuating that Democratic nominee Joe Biden may have dealt with health issues.
My stepmom had a series of mini-strokes around ten years before she died. Some of the effects were paranoia, loss of balance/motor skills and fixation on things that happened pre-strokes (and inability to process time and details post-strokes).
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

TDub wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:01 am https://youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ

This guy. This is the guy.
It's such a hard choice. The would-be autocrat, who is constitutionally incapable of telling the truth, acting in anything other than self-interest and processing high school math in the face of a pandemic, or a somewhat-doddering, middle-of-the-road old pud.
Deleted User 318

Also, a lot of cherry picking gaffs. That was from Feb, and Biden is a life long senator before going to the VP. I can see him being in the groove and letting it slip, Meanwhile, Trump can't even stay on a subject for a sentence, and rambles on and on and on and on and....