Dumbfuck in charge

Ugh.
Deleted User 289

Re: Dumbfuck in charge

Post by Deleted User 289 »

Mjl wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:41 am Pelosi has done a few really dumb things the last few months.

There's another argument for maximum age limits Illy.
Right! Because only old people do and say dumb things.
I have met Nancy in person and I have spoken with her numerous times on the phone.
I still don't like her despite her always being kind and respectful towards me.
I assure you and everyone else, she's an extremely sharp woman and I'll take Nancy's 80 year old brain over 90% of the people's brains in this country.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:15 am
IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:38 am
twocoach wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:05 am

Kinda hard to pull a mask on and off when you're getting your nails done. Agreed that it is not possible in 100% of all scenarios.
Why would she need to pull her mask off while getting her nails done?
Sounds like she was getting her hair done and alleges that she followed the protocols stated by an employee, who was wrong. She admitted as much. Tume to move on.
"Moving on" isn't really something that occurs in the current political climate.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

sdoyel wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:17 am Sad that this is what Trump has stooped to. Pelosi’s hair appointments...
Yes.

But let's be honest. If Trump did this you'd have probably posted at least 100 tweets about it. Errr....you already have.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:27 am (It was pretty stupid of Pelosi to do this, and not just have someone come to her house.)
Pelsoi’s take was the person that does her hair, comes to her house. That person was unavailable, and referred to this hairdresser. This hairdresser assured Pelosi that California law says one person can be in a salon at a time, and Pelosi was following those guidelines. However, a new law on Friday rescinded that rule.

Honestly, I blame the business owner, not the customer here. If I was told I was allowed to shop at a retail store, but then later on found out customers where only allowed curbside, the store would be in trouble, not me.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

PhDhawk wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:22 am
sdoyel wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:17 am Sad that this is what Trump has stooped to. Pelosi’s hair appointments...
Yes.

But let's be honest. If Trump did this you'd have probably posted at least 100 tweets about it. Errr....you already have.
Trump never wears a mask so...
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Deleted User 289

I assume people realize "Trump War Room" is not Donald Trump.

The first two tweets below are from HIS account. What is mind-blowing to me is that he felt the need to tweet two separate ones 16 minutes apart from each other TODAY - and had "re-tweeted" about it LAST NIGHT.
That's at least 3 in 16 hours. WTF?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2194332672

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 8096025601

https://twitter.com/TrumpWarRoom/status ... 8288648194
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

NiceDC wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:23 am
jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:27 am (It was pretty stupid of Pelosi to do this, and not just have someone come to her house.)
Pelsoi’s take was the person that does her hair, comes to her house. That person was unavailable, and referred to this hairdresser. This hairdresser assured Pelosi that California law says one person can be in a salon at a time, and Pelosi was following those guidelines. However, a new law on Friday rescinded that rule.

Honestly, I blame the business owner, not the customer here. If I was told I was allowed to shop at a retail store, but then later on found out customers where only allowed curbside, the store would be in trouble, not me.
That's all well and good in a vacuum, but it was still very stupid of her.
Deleted User 289

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 am

Stupid of her because it gives Trump and the Trumpers a hard on or stupid because it's going to make Dems not vote for Dems? Both? Neither?
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

jfish26 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:46 am

It was dumb. She admitted it. On to some actual newsworthy events.
Deleted User 289

Interesting how the salon owner "rents" chairs to stylists and seems to be the one throwing the stylist and Pelosi under the bus. I'm wondering it that will that help or hurt her business?

Not that anyone really cares but here is her Instagram....
Looks like her face is more "plastic" than a Barbie doll's. FWIW - Which isn't much.

https://www.instagram.com/hairbyericakious/?hl=en
Walrus

Post by Walrus »

Betting odds are almost even. This is what you get when your party promotes rioting.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/elect ... president/
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:22 pm Betting odds are almost even. This is what you get when your party promotes rioting.

Not unlike another recent post, I don't think you've accurately identified the reason for the thing you're talking about.
Deleted User 289

Walrus wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:22 pm Betting odds are almost even. This is what you get when your party promotes white supremacy.

Agreed.
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Claire McCaskill For The Win today on Twitter.

If someone sat next to you on the bus or subway and started talking about powerful men being controlled in “the dark shadows” and groups of men in black gear moving around the country to hurt him…you would change your seat.
Don't inject Lysol.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

President, already an accessory to murder in several instances, commits election fraud in real time. Pelosi gets hair done. But both sides.
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

Trump was an accessory to murder?
Deleted User 289

There are two different answers to your question depending on how you want to define "accessory".
My guess is 50%+ of those who post on here do feel he's been an accessory to murder and I am not just referring to their feelings on how he's handled the pandemic.
Deleted User 289

jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

Wow. Gloves are all the way off.