DNC

Ugh.
Mjl

Re: DNC

Post by Mjl »

And now seeing bumps in local polls in NC and GA... Can you talk me off the ledge on those? 🙂

Tomorrow will be interesting to see the effect in the rust belt.
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Mjl wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm And now seeing bumps in local polls in NC and GA... Can you talk me off the ledge on those? 🙂

NC and GA are not necessary for the president. I care about GA for senate purposes, and I think Harris will have good pull to bring out black voters in the state.

A ton of quality polling released this morning. Haven't dug into them, but Biden general is still up 7-8 points. That is still a massive margin that we haven't seen since Reagan 1984 if it holds.

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/
Deleted User 318

Post by Deleted User 318 »

Mjl wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:53 pm And now seeing bumps in local polls in NC and GA... Can you talk me off the ledge on those? 🙂

New quality polling showing Biden +2 in NC, and no new polling in GA. Arizona, which Trump needs unless he runs the rust belt again, breaking hard Biden. +10 Morning Consult, and +9 Fox News.

I've been digging into the numbers, and older folks are breaking Biden in retirement states. Trump is entrenching in working white men over 35, but that's about the only thing going Trump's way.
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

NiceDC wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 9:05 am

New quality polling showing Biden +2 in NC, and no new polling in GA. Arizona, which Trump needs unless he runs the rust belt again, breaking hard Biden. +10 Morning Consult, and +9 Fox News.

I've been digging into the numbers, and older folks are breaking Biden in retirement states. Trump is entrenching in working white men over 35, but that's about the only thing going Trump's way.
Yep, saw that yesterday. Good.