Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/18/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/18/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) Do you own a Bluetooth speaker and/or headphones of any kind?

2) How many more years do you think you are going to live?

3) You are falsely accused of a crime by another person. You explain to the law enforcement officer why you were falsely accused and they fully understand and agree - and the accusation is dropped and goes away.
You debate if you should "countersue". The person who accused you is a vindictive asshole and you are 45/55 at some time in the not too distant future they will go to the police again with accusations against you for something else you didn't do.
It's exactly 50/50 if you countersue it will either set them off and they will go on the attack BIG TIME against you or your countersuing will scare the shit out of them and permanently make them go away.
What do you choose to do?

4) You can meet and sit down one on one and have a 20 minute conversation with either Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or me. Who do you choose?

5) Minus your genitals, what is your favorite body part on your body?
Deleted User 89

Re: Gutter's 5 questions of the day 11/18/18

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) Do you own a Bluetooth speaker and/or headphones of any kind?
yup...headphones and a portable, waterproof speaker

2) How many more years do you think you are going to live?
probably 35-40

3) You are falsely accused of a crime by another person. You explain to the law enforcement officer why you were falsely accused and they fully understand and agree - and the accusation is dropped and goes away.
You debate if you should "countersue". The person who accused you is a vindictive asshole and you are 45/55 at some time in the not too distant future they will go to the police again with accusations against you for something else you didn't do.
It's exactly 50/50 if you countersue it will either set them off and they will go on the attack BIG TIME against you or your countersuing will scare the shit out of them and permanently make them go away.
What do you choose to do?
drop it...more important things to worry about

4) You can meet and sit down one on one and have a 20 minute conversation with either Michael Jordan, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Magic Johnson, Larry Bird, or me. Who do you choose?
Larry (sorry, gutter)

5) Minus your genitals, what is your favorite body part on your body?
my face...i like growing facial hair
DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. Portable Bluetooth speakers
2. 50
3. Seek professional help. Lawyers, psychiatrists, etc. Narcissists are famous for smear campaigns, but the legal system is not versed in this.
4. Gutter
5. My teeth
Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

Wow Doc! I'm honored!

1) Both and obviously don't need either.
2) 20 or less.
3) At the moment, not do anything but should perhaps call the cop back and let him know your attorney advised you to let him and the person who falsely accused you to stop contacting you unless you truly break the law.
4) Doc Pep was not an option but I'm thinking I would choose her if she was a choice. I'm going with Magic being that I have had a long conversation with Jordan, have had extremely brief exchanges with LeBron and Kobe, Larry Bird seems as interesting to me as a bar of soap - unless he decides to really open up, and I have nothing to offer myself that I haven't already shared with myself.
5) I can't recall anyone complimenting me on my nose but my nose is my only body part that I actually think looks nice - comparatively speaking.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) I have a BT headset for my phone
2) Hopefully 20 plus. Thanks for making me think about it, asswhole.
3) They get a free one.
4) Gutter, no question
5) My giant walrus mustache.
Defense. Rebounds.
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. We have bluetooth in our cars, computers, "Alexa Echos" but not sure about the speakers. I have headphones but they not bluetooth.
2. hopefully 30-40 more
3. not sure - perhaps get legal advice. Not sure if an order of protection would work or be granted.
4. Gutter - it would probably be the most "real".
5. long legs I guess but it makes it difficult to buy clothing in stores.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

1. Yes.
2. Definitely less than 50.
3. Lawyers cost megabucks. Don’t involve them unless it’s so sure they’re willing to do it without charging you.
4. You.
5. Right arm.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
3rdGenJayhawk

Post by 3rdGenJayhawk »

1. Yes
2. 50
3. my best friend is a lawyer so I’ll defer to my attorney.
4. You Gutter.
5. My hair. An Auburn red and very distinct.