Adeniji

Kansas Football.
BehindtheLine

Adeniji

Post by BehindtheLine »

In this crazy COVID football season, I try to keep up with the Hawks in the league, which is fairly easy since we're down to five. Adeniji has been pretty much limited to special teams work but because of injuries, for Week 8, he got the start and played every offensive snaps in the Bengals upset of the Titans. After you get through all the understandable Joe Burrow accolades, there is a nice mention of Hakeem's performance. I have no idea how he may have graded out for the entire game, but you have to play first. He may not be Anthony Munoz, but it's nice to see him get a chance.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/11/3/2 ... als-a-sack
NewtonHawk11

Re: Adeniji

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Burrow didn’t get sacked once. So that’s a positive. He’s probably a bit better on the interior OL, but for his first start at LT and going against an above average defense and orange giving up a sack. Not bad.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
holidaysmore

Re: Adeniji

Post by holidaysmore »

While our numbers are small it seems the Jayhawks that do make it to the league seem to turn out well. Stuck, Harris Jr. and Talib were all Pro Bowlers. Bradley was making a nice career for himself before injuries. Sims Jr. had a break through season last year. Haven't heard as much from him this year. Heeney and Johnson had roles on teams before their careers ended.
Holidaysmore - 2005