The illegal immigrants want in

Ugh.
twocoach

Re: The illegal immigrants want in

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:10 pm
DrPepper wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:00 pm I have personally set up apartments for refugee families and groups multiple times a year for the last four years. There are organizations in my town that facilitate this. Volunteers like myself clean the Apts and then furnish them with our retired sofas, tables, silverware, sheets, dishes, wall hangings, etc. The local agencies find the apartments and supply new mattresses. We volunteers supply everything else right down to bath soap and food.
I can’t remember all the countries, but I do recall refugees from Nepal, Iraq, Syria, and Congo.
The apartments have not been in the nice parts of town, but are ok.
I too am a landlord and I rent out 5 units. None of my renters are US citizens. Never has there been a missed payment or unscrupulous issue.
Good onya though that's very unusual, We've been in the business for ten years and have had a few bad eggs. I could tell some stories.
Jeesh. You mean you recognize that different people have had different experiences than you? What a novel concept. Maybe you can apply that concept across the board.
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Isn't tear gas a chemical weapon banned for use during wars?
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:25 am Isn't tear gas a chemical weapon banned for use during wars?
Tear gas that you hear about on the news, in the form of CN or CS, is often used by law enforcement when they are faced with a combative crowd.
https://science.howstuffworks.com/question340.htm

How else would you disperse a combative crowd? Bullets? Give a me a break.
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:44 am Crazed band of ruffians?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-children
I don't know. What do you call a group of people who are throwing rocks and bottles at border patrol agents?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics
“Avoid the foolish notion of hope. Hope is the surrender of authority to your fate and trusting it to the whims of the wind”.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:48 am
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 9:44 am Crazed band of ruffians?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... d-children
I don't know. What do you call a group of people who are throwing rocks and bottles at border patrol agents?
https://www.foxnews.com/politics
Part of the job.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

Leawood wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:11 am "Supple our teet and live for free."

They probably will harvest our crops, mow our lawns, and re-roof our homes. How many American citizens do you see doing that?
You know, these people might actually be capable of more than just manual labor jobs.

It's so racist to assume the only thing immigrants do is mow lawns and harvest crops.

And fwiw, I see Americans doing those jobs you listed every single day.
Deleted User 75

Post by Deleted User 75 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:25 am Isn't tear gas a chemical weapon banned for use during wars?
LOL
Deleted User 62

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:21 am
LOL
Sorry, two coach is right.

Law enforcement utilizes varying forms of capsicum based sprays.
dolomite
Contributor

Post by dolomite »

Which is what they used. What would you, do hold up shields like the Vikings did?
You liberals just slay me.
Taylor Sheridan
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 am Which is what they used. What would you, do hold up shields like the Vikings did?
Like he has multiple times before, Trump created this additional chaos by forcing Mexico to keep asylum seekers in their country. The log jam and uncertainty added to by the inevitable poor handling by always incompetent Mexico created chaos and chaos causes desperate people to panic and lash out which Trump's administration can now point at as evidence to support his ignorant claims.

It's like a police officer creating an altercation to get someone to react poorly so they can arrest them.

It's a pattern that he has used now multiple times. If you don't see it well that's on you. But that is what is happening.
Deleted User 62

dolomite wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:31 am Which is what they used. What would you, do hold up shields like the Vikings did?
I am not a liberal. But, I am also not so conservative that I fail to see horrible policies.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:31 pm
I am not a liberal. But, I am also not so conservative that I fail to see horrible policies.
True.

I remember how pissed you were in 2013 when the exact same scenario played out. "Someday!" you shouted, "we will have a president I can blame for this shit! But not yet. Not now."
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

As I recall, at that time it was mostly unaccompanied kids. Weren't they let in and processed and given food and shelter?
Defense. Rebounds.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach

Post by twocoach »

Head shot with a filled water bottle. Mobilize the National Guard!
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

twocoach wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:41 pm Head shot with a filled water bottle. Mobilize the National Guard!
lulz...
Deleted User 62

DCHawk1 wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:59 pm
jeepinjayhawk wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:31 pm
True.

I remember how pissed you were in 2013 when the exact same scenario played out. "Someday!" you shouted, "we will have a president I can blame for this shit! But not yet. Not now."
No clue where you are trying to with that.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

See link above.
Deleted User 62

I saw the link.
I guess I missed the part where Obama tried to make our southern border a carbon copy of the West Bank.