Violence

Ugh.
Deleted User 89

Re: Violence

Post by Deleted User 89 »

it really is just “adults” playing dress-up, coupled with largely faux, manufactured outrage

the people who should (and are) rightfully outraged couldn’t afford to take the time off to trek to DC
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

And these “evangelicals” go to church every Sunday?

Lol
"The real issue with covid: its not killing enough people." - randylahey

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:19 pm Every time I see one of these GI-Joe wannabe motherfuckers, I can't help but think about how everyone of their co-workers plans when to take their work lunch with the intent of avoiding having to have a conversation with one of these dorks.
The irony of these GI-Jwmf fervently supporting a confirmed draft dodger to be their leader is sure lost in the melee
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

And these “evangelicals” go to church every Sunday?

Lol

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:16 pm Why aren't these assholes the ones making minimum wage instead of single mothers?

If they couldn't afford to fund their nerdy Rambo-fantasies, they'd be less of a problem.
(It does not go unnoticed that these people are the ones who say their small businesses would go under if employees made a $15 minimum wage.)
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

sdoyel wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:36 pm And these “evangelicals” go to church every Sunday?

Lol
Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy body armour and camouflage. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy firearm as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:41 pm
PhDhawk wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:16 pm Why aren't these assholes the ones making minimum wage instead of single mothers?

If they couldn't afford to fund their nerdy Rambo-fantasies, they'd be less of a problem.
(It does not go unnoticed that these people are the ones who say their small businesses would go under if employees made a $15 minimum wage.)
I saw the several places over the weekend, some meme or tweet about how if the minimum wage was $15/hour then restaurant owners couldn't afford private jets to storm the capitol.

I wish the tradeoffs of raising the minimum wage would be that these asshats couldn't afford their cosplay outfits and private jets...but that won't be the case.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

As much as anything else, the entire thing is a testament to white privilege and the perils of so many living a completely consequence-free life. Across a sample size of, I don't know, 100 million, if only 0.05% are crazy, you have 50,000 crazies!
Deleted User 89

Sparko
Contributor

Post by Sparko »

jfish26 wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:53 pm As much as anything else, the entire thing is a testament to white privilege and the perils of so many living a completely consequence-free life. Across a sample size of, I don't know, 100 million, if only 0.05% are crazy, you have 50,000 crazies!
It was always about black people really. There is no Dark side of the moon, it's all dark.
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

Walrus

Post by Walrus »

I won't have time to post tomorrow because of busy day, but I wanted to address some things. Firstly, some have said "I don't respond" to people. Well, that's a disingenuous way of describing the actual situation. Throwing your own poop at your computer screen and calling it "a response" might quality it as "communication" in your family, but my standards are higher. In other words, as others have put it, not every comment deserves a response. Earn it.

I find it very disturbing, but a little funny that the mainstream has gone out of their way to make sure we all know the Capitol riot was the most dangerous thing ever. Sure, a few people died, and no one wants that. But it was far less violent than what took place in 2020 with the BLM/Antifa thugs burning down businesses, shooting and murdering police (some of them black), and even taking over entire portions of a city. They did all this (terrorism) and media bent over backwards to condone it. Massive double standard, but it all starts with people choosing a side.

See, most of you on here will never know what it is to be intellectually sincere. You cannot choose a side and be honest. Things are far more nuanced and complex. To see the real truth, you've got to try to remove your biases.

Anyway, contrary to what many think, I don't expect anything unusual today. If Trump's supporters do want to fight back in the future, they'll figure out a smarter way than the BLM approach.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

clown
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

TraditionKU wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:14 amass clown
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 am I won't have time to post tomorrow because of busy day, but I wanted to address some things. Firstly, some have said "I don't respond" to people. Well, that's a disingenuous way of describing the actual situation. Throwing your own poop at your computer screen and calling it "a response" might quality it as "communication" in your family, but my standards are higher. In other words, as others have put it, not every comment deserves a response. Earn it.

I find it very disturbing, but a little funny that the mainstream has gone out of their way to make sure we all know the Capitol riot was the most dangerous thing ever. Sure, a few people died, and no one wants that. But it was far less violent than what took place in 2020 with the BLM/Antifa thugs burning down businesses, shooting and murdering police (some of them black), and even taking over entire portions of a city. They did all this (terrorism) and media bent over backwards to condone it. Massive double standard, but it all starts with people choosing a side.

See, most of you on here will never know what it is to be intellectually sincere. You cannot choose a side and be honest. Things are far more nuanced and complex. To see the real truth, you've got to try to remove your biases.

Anyway, contrary to what many think, I don't expect anything unusual today. If Trump's supporters do want to fight back in the future, they'll figure out a smarter way than the BLM approach.
Interesting that you are so intelligent, but cannot seem to understand that a group of terrorists trying to over throw our government is much worse than some folks standing up for their rights only to be met with truncheons and gas attacks.

You sir, are a braggart, an idiot and a douchebag.
Want me to set up a poll to see if anyone agrees?
sdoyel

Post by sdoyel »

@Walrus

Eat feces.

GTS Champ 2008
GTS Champ 2020*

“We good?” - Bill Self

RIP jhawk73

🇺🇦
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"You cannot choose a side and be honest. Things are far more nuanced and complex. To see the real truth, you've got to try to remove your biases."

I agree with this.
But while you may preach you do not exemplify.
Deleted User 89

pdub wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:12 am But while you may preach you do not exemplify.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i don’t think there’s a bigger narcissist on this board

the projection is hilariously sad
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Walrus wrote: Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:02 am Throwing your own poop at your computer screen and calling it "a response" might quality it as "communication" in your family, but my standards are higher.
Gold
Defense. Rebounds.