Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/27/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/27/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) I have not seen the sun for probably close to 72 hours. Its been fugly in Chicago and it's downright depressing. If I could afford to not live and work in Chicago from October through March and just hang out in southern California relaxing - I would do it in a heartbeat.
If/when you retire, name TWO places/cities/towns you would like to have homes.

2) Familiar with the "musician" known as Drake or not, on a scale of 0-100 (0 being your least favorite musician of all time and 100 being your favorite musician of all time) rate how YOU like/dislike Drake.
If you know NOTHING about Drake and have NEVER heard ANY of his "music" - respond N/A.

3) This question is dedicated to Plano.
You have a very attractive co-woker who is in a relationship. Define "relationship" as you choose.
You are not in a relationship but are casually dating someone in particular that you work with.
Define "dating" as you choose.
You are at a holiday party and the co-worker who is in a relationship is drunk. The co-worker who is in a relationship asks you if you want to leave the party and go somewhere else - and you are 75% sure/convinced this co-worker is looking to "hook up" with you because he/she has been flirting with you and is all over you.
You have multiple co-workers who are observing this and kind of shaking their heads at YOU because you are not rejecting the drunk co-worker's "advances". You know if you leave the party with the drunk co-worker your other co-workers are going to think negatively about you because they will know you took advantage of this drunk co-worker.
So all that being said, do you say fuck it and leave with the drunk co-worker - yes or no?

4) I know people who never attended college who are more intelligent than people who have PhDs. Obviously intelligence is defined differently by different people but I feel it's fairly simple to deduct if someone is intelligent or not after having a meaningful conversation with them. Anyways, KU is considered a middle of the road school in terms of academic standards. Tell someone you graduated from KU and no one is going to think you're extremely intelligent because of it. Doesn't mean you're not extremely intelligent, just means no one is going to be overly impressed and think you're highly intelligent because of it.
All that being said, assuming you are fairly intelligent and attended KU, if money was NOT a factor, why would (and did) you choose KU over a different school?

5) Where (what town) will you be spending your Christmas and where (what town) will you be spending your New Year/s Day?
Deleted User 89

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/27/18

Post by Deleted User 89 »

1) If/when you retire, name TWO places/cities/towns you would like to have homes.
Alaska and maybe Oregon

2) Familiar with the "musician" known as Drake or not, on a scale of 0-100 (0 being your least favorite musician of all time and 100 being your favorite musician of all time) rate how YOU like/dislike Drake.
50...i like some of his stuff, but he’s a uk fan, so...

3) So all that being said, do you say fuck it and leave with the drunk co-worker - yes or no?
no, stay away from co-workers

4) All that being said, assuming you are fairly intelligent and attended KU, if money was NOT a factor, why would (and did) you choose KU over a different school?
KU is known for different things, so it really depends to whom you’re talking and what degree/s you have. KU has been among the top 5 research programs in the country for my field, which is why i chose to stay after my bachelors. i originally chose KU because it was in my backyard and was relatively affordable

5) Where (what town) will you be spending your Christmas and where (what town) will you be spending your New Year/s Day?
Utah
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

1. Montana, Idaho or NW Wyoming
2. 3
3. Too long didnt read. Break up with her
4. Too long didnt read
5. Eastern oregon.
Just Ledoux it
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. Cape Elizabeth, Outer Banks
2. 20
3. No
4. Money. Good art program ( top 40 ) at the time.
5. Portland or Belfast. Portland.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

1) Oregon coast or Santa Fe
2) N/A I've never heard any of his stuff
3) Oussie says go for it
4) My friend was going there
5) Christmas: KC New Year's: Lexington
Defense. Rebounds.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. Oregon for Summer and Florida for winter.

2. 45. He's ok. Although his new song, SICKO MODE, with Travis Scott is pretty good. I jam to it at least once a day.

3. No. Stay away from co-workers. Shit never ends well.

4. I did not attend. Would have liked too. But chose college football for first year of college, and then messed around and got married and had a kid before I finished school. So stayed close to the area I felt comfortable with and where family was.

5. South Central Kansas for both.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

"No. Stay away from co-workers. Shit never ends well."

Not always true.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

pdub wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:56 am "No. Stay away from co-workers. Shit never ends well."

Not always true.
Yeah I guess I am a bit of a hypocrite here. I started dating my now wife when we both worked at a grocery store in college. So workplace relationship worked out great in that instance.

I guess I'm talking about being in a big boy job. Working in an office with the same people every day. I work in an office space now with 20 people, and even if I weren't married and an attractive lady in our office was not married, it would be tough for me to get with that person because it could get very awkward in a business setting like that seeing the same person every day no matter how far you try to stay apart.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

DrPepper

Post by DrPepper »

1. Scottish Highlands and somewhere on Palawan in the Philippines
2. N/A
3. No. That is rape. You can’t get consent from a drunk person. (and I don’t do hookups)
4. I never matriculated at KU with the intention of being a degree-seeking student.
5. JoCo Kansas for both
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

DrPepper wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:28 pm ...somewhere on Palawan in the Philippines
i like the way you think, doc
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

Drunk people cant have consensual sex?
Just Ledoux it
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

I feel it's fairly simple to deduct if someone is intelligent or not after having a meaningful conversation with them.

Does it have anything to do with using the proper verb?
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

TDub wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:52 pm Drunk people cant have consensual sex?
If that's the case, I have had around 25-30% less sex in my life.
So from five times to three.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

pdub wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:15 pm
TDub wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:52 pm Drunk people cant have consensual sex?
If that's the case, I have had around 25-30% less sex in my life.
So from five times to three.
shut up virgin.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

I'm saving myself for someone special.
Like one of gutter's many ladies he meets/interacts with in his 3rd question of the day.
NewtonHawk11

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

Hehe

Deleted User 183

Post by Deleted User 183 »

My answers.....

1) Pacific Palisades and Chicago - but not married to either.
2) 51.985
3) Yes and no are both equally acceptable answers not knowing detailed circumstances. I would lean towards no.
4) KU was my LAST choice before I visited campus on a perfect spring day and then realized around 30 of my High School classmates were going to KU. Clearly I allowed what should have been two meaningless factors - ultimately determine my decision.
5) Chicago Christmas (last year Lake Geneva Wisconsin - and it sucked).
Los Angeles New Year (last year Chicago - and it sucked).
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Since you asked...

If you have to ask....on a message board....no.

However, it is pretty clear that for you to actually get laid.......
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

1. Missoula and Lawrence
2. The only drake song i recognize is hotline bling, which I think is catchy as fuck and now kinda have stuck in my head. 13/10 recommend
3. Gutter dedicated a question 3 to Plano LOL
4. I went to Oregon over KU for the LAW (Land Air Water) club. And the land and air and water. And the steelhead fishing!
5. It’s either Colorado or Texas, I honestly couldn’t tell y’all the difference