Post by ousdahl »

“In his defense...”

- illy on Trump

Lol jk but for real I would be so thrilled to be Melania’s sidepiece
Sparko
Contributor

Re: Loosers and Suckers

Post by Sparko »

The emperor has no clothes. And is a giant orange pustule with a Putin tattoo.
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

i wonder...has illy ever heard of “deep throat”?

(and no...not a euphemism)
seahawk

Post by seahawk »

Sparko wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:41 pm It was never hidden, but deeper than we thought, his disdain for the country. Evil is tough to define because the Miltonian concept of spite for spite's sake seemed so nonsensical. Yet here it is unloosed revising Belleau Woods and disfigured combat veterans. There is no depth he will not descend to; he is as worthless as he is evil. Bottomless worthlessness.
On his disdain for the trailer types.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BNBW3h ... e=emb_logo
Don't inject Lysol.
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

I'm not saying all these people are religious but I always find it priceless when a religious person calls something that is real - a hoax.
Yet, the same religious people believe the fairy tales their leaders spew are real.
Example/reason #3,924,826 why I say we live in a fucked up world.

The old lady is the epitome of America 2020.

https://twitter.com/Jared_Carrabis/stat ... 4365535232
Deleted User 89

ignorant fucks
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

LOL

- a kid speaking with authority that the flu is more dangerous
- a fat chick comparing herself George Floyd, cuz wearing a protective mask is the same as a cop kneeling on your neck
- “Child molesters love em” - that a QAnon thing?
- and who wants to bet the person holding the “my body my choice” sign is also “pro-life?”
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

ousdahl wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:36 pm LOL

- a kid speaking with authority that the flu is more dangerous
- a fat chick comparing herself George Floyd, cuz wearing a protective mask is the same as a cop kneeling on your neck
- “Child molesters love em” - that a QAnon thing?
- and who wants to bet the person holding the “my body my choice” sign is also “pro-life?”
#1) that kid was hardly speaking with authority. He could barely get his words out. He was repeating what his parents or someone else told him to say to the camera.

#2) ya that lady was stupid. George Floyd and masks have nothing to do with each other.

#3) not everything is a "QAnon thing". LOL

#4) almost guaranteed
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Ok, not everything is a QAnon thing, but then where else did she come up with that shit?

Associating masks with child molesters might be even more of a stretch than George Floyd.
Deleted User 310

ousdahl wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:50 pm Ok, not everything is a QAnon thing, but then where else did she come up with that shit?

Associating masks with child molesters might be even more of a stretch than George Floyd.
You think QAnon is the only place that fake conspiracy ideas are shared? Most people wouldn't have any idea where to find where QAnon stuff is shared on the dark web. I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to navigate the dark web if i tried. Most people get their conspiracy theories from facebook memes or sketchy reddit threads probably...now maybe many of those memes originate with ridiculous stuff shared by QAnon or others on the dark web, but anyone can create a meme and try to make it go viral.

I think is a stretch to think wearing masks helps child molestors abduct children without getting caught....but thinking masks make you unable to breathe similar to a cop kneeling on your neck is completely illogical.
Last edited by Deleted User 310 on Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Dood, that's straight outta q
Defense. Rebounds.
Deleted User 310

jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 pm Dood, that's straight outta q
where do you guys go to read this QAnon stuff?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

IllinoisJayhawk wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:22 pm
jhawks99 wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:21 pm Dood, that's straight outta q
where do you guys go to read this QAnon stuff?
The dark web

also Facebook memes
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

How about this? Is it bad that I was hoping the cop car would back up and run over the guy?
Woman screaming "Oh My God" - Reminds me of a few weeks ago when I witnessed some asshole tell a woman - "I hope you get raped by a group of Black guys".
I have to assume the same guy would have said the same thing to the "Oh My God" woman. .

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFIqkFCiZ5q/?
Deleted User 89

bump