Ugh.
japhy
Contributor

Dumbfuck in Support

Post by japhy »

...of the Dumbfuck in Charge.

go

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2iBeZTDdJ0
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Walrus

Re: Dumbfuck in Support

Post by Walrus »

All those white supremacists, causing all these riots and looting.
"This whole thing was a big dick-waving contest, it's just that my dick was bigger than yours."
Deleted User 89

Post by Deleted User 89 »

how apt that lobs is first to post
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:02 pm how apt that lobs is first to post
The secret when you are fishing for bottom feeders is to use the stinkiest bait you can find. A fly rod and a fancy ass dry fly is of no use when dredging the murky depths.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
Deleted User 89

japhy wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:25 pm
TraditionKU wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:02 pm how apt that lobs is first to post
The secret when you are fishing for bottom feeders is to use the stinkiest bait you can find. A fly rod and a fancy ass dry fly is of no use when dredging the murky depths.
lmao
jhawks99
Contributor

Post by jhawks99 »

Defense. Rebounds.
Leawood

Post by Leawood »

I did loan him some dynamite and my car battery.
Deleted User 89

this seems about as good a place as any

white supremacists...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... plnews_d-1
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

My hope is I won't be alive when we have literally 100s of thousands if not millions of whites and blacks (and other races/religions/nationalities that are not accepted by the "supremacists") in this country all shooting and killing one another - because they can.
I'm wondering if there is an afterlife, if I will have an I told you so smirk on my face in my casket if/when it happens.
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Had a student today come to class wearing a confederate flag t-shirt and a confederate flag hat, both of which said "One Nation Under God" in big letters.

I just ignored it, because she was just trying to get attention.

but wtf. Why do Trump supporters rock the flag of the loosing side, when he's all about winners and winning and whatever?
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
Deleted User 89

i’ve heard arguments positing that, in a sense, the details of Reconstruction, through poll taxes and Jim Crow, and to statues of confederate leaders strewn throughout the south, along with confederate flags on state capitals, that the south really didn’t loose all that much (aside from the actual war)

the concessions that were made to foster an armistice, and the blind eye turned thereafter gave southerners plenty of feathers in their collective caps
PhDhawk

Post by PhDhawk »

Feels like a lot if hand waving for a group who think McCain is nit a war hero for getting caught.

Fuck anyone who displays the confederate flag. That's an incredibly unpatriotic thing to do. And fuck Donald Trump.
I only came to kick some ass...

Rock the fucking house and kick some ass.
zsn
Contributor

Post by zsn »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:11 pm Had a student today come to class wearing a confederate flag t-shirt and a confederate flag hat, both of which said "One Nation Under God" in big letters.

I just ignored it, because she was just trying to get attention.

but wtf. Why do Trump supporters rock the flag of the loosing side, when he's all about winners and winning and whatever?
How’s the confederate flag a symbol of “one nation”?

Are people really that stupid?
Deleted User 310

Post by Deleted User 310 »

PhDhawk wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:20 pm Fuck anyone who displays the confederate flag. And fuck Donald Trump.
Indeed.
Deleted User 89

bump