Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/28/18

Coffee talk.
Deleted User 183

Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/28/18

Post by Deleted User 183 »

1) Do you recall a dream you had last night / this morning and if so, what was it about?

2) All three are terrible choices but you must select one. You have a choice between being the Mayor of Chicago, the Governor of Illinois, or being Donald Trump's VP in 2020 (actually it's 2021 after the Inauguration) - and beyond.
Which do you choose?

3) This is terrible of/for me to say but too bad. I know people who married way up and way down.
Sure, love is really all that should matter but come on. I'm sorry, I fully admit as much as I may love someone, I would have to be honest with myself and if she is butt ugly - she is still butt ugly no matter how much I love her.
Anyways, be honest. On a scale of 0-100 (0 being the ugliest person you have ever seen and 100 being the best looking person you have ever seen) rate the physical appearance of your current significant other - or if you don't have one, you're most recent significant other.

4) If you could only drink one kind of beverage other than water for an entire week, what would you choose?

5) You have to take a date (can be anyone from your spouse to a homeless guy/girl) to see TWO "old" movies in a movie theatre. A double feature. Which TWO of the following movies do you choose to see?
a) Star Wars
b) Jaws
c) Titanic
d) Raiders of the Lost Arc
e) Back to the Future
f) Close Encounters of the Third Kind
g) Schindler's List
h) Forest Gump
i) Being There
j) Men in Black
k) E.T.
l) Saturday Night Fever
m) Jurassic Park
n) Animal House
o) Stripes
p) Risky Business
q) The Breakfast Club
r) Alien
s) The Karate Kid
t) Big
u) Dirty Dancing
v) Home Alone
w) Ordinary People
x) Ferris Bueller's Day Off
y) Speed
z) A Night at the Roxbury
NewtonHawk11

Re: Gutter's 5 Questions of the Day 11/28/18

Post by NewtonHawk11 »

1. No
2. Gov
3. No
4. Iced Tea
5. Forrest Gump and Dirty Dancing as that is one of my wife’s favorite movies.
“I don’t remember anything he said, but it was a very memorable speech.” Julian Wright on a speech Michael Jordan gave to a group he was in

"But don’t ever get it twisted, it’s Rock Chalk forever." MG
TDub
Contributor

Post by TDub »

No
Gov
No
Iced tea unsweetened
Back to the future, ferris buellers day off
Just Ledoux it
Deleted User 183

My answers (no shit - right?)

1) Yes. Sort of body surfing in the ocean. Pleasant.
2) Trump VP. Easiest of the jobs, probably the best perks, and least amount of grief.
3) On a good day 79 on a bad day 21.
4) Lemonade or coffee
5) All depends on who the date is with and what kind of mood I want to be in heading out of the theater but if neither mattered - Being There / Ordinary People.
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Gutter wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:13 am
2) Trump VP. Easiest of the jobs, probably the best perks, and least amount of grief.
Plus the guy will be 74 on January 20, 2021, is obese, eats poorly, and doesn't exercise.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:13 am
Plus the guy will be 74 on January 20, 2021, is obese, eats poorly, and doesn't exercise.
Ummmm...he is in the best physical condition of any President...anywhere....ever.
pdub
Site Admin

Post by pdub »

1. No
2. Trump VP and hope he got impeached or something. I could do a better job at what he's doing. Many people could.
3. No
4. Tea
5. She hasn't seen Star Wars all the way through - quit 15 minutes in so can't try that one again.
I'd go a movie she hasn't seen, Raiders of the Lost Ark, and a movie we both could enjoy for the holidays, Home Alone.
Deleted User 183

DCHawk1 wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:13 am
I was going to add that you're a heartbeat away from being the President in my question.
I would rather be the President of the United States than be the Mayor of Chicago or the Governor of Illinois. Maybe.
kubandalum

Post by kubandalum »

TDub wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 am No
Gov
No
Iced tea unsweetened
Same except movies: Home alone for humor, and one old one you didn’t list. Tarzan: The Ape Man, starring Bo Derek. Bad, boring movie, BUT, the lady I took to it thought it was great, and the closing scene with Derek romping around topless in the water with an orangutan made her really, really horny for some reason. Never would have thought it was a chick flick.
“When you think of the good old days, think one word: dentistry.” — P.J. O’Rourke
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

kubandalum wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:54 pm
TDub wrote: Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:06 am No
Gov
No
Iced tea unsweetened
Same except movies: Home alone for humor, and one old one you didn’t list. Tarzan: The Ape Man, starring Bo Derek. Bad, boring movie, BUT, the lady I took to it thought it was great, and the closing scene with Derek romping around topless in the water with an orangutan made her really, really horny for some reason. Never would have thought it was a chick flick.
Orangutans make her horny?
DCHawk1
Contributor

Post by DCHawk1 »

Right turn, Clyde.
Imjustheretohelpyoubuycrypto
KU1214

Post by KU1214 »

1. No
2. Gov
3. No
4. Tea
5. Star Wars - saw it as a kid but was too young to appreciate it on the big screen & Alien. I'd see a lot of these again on the big screen