Deleted User 89

Re: Violence

Post by Deleted User 89 »

lmao
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

jfish26 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:14 pm
MICHHAWK wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:11 pm Property damage was part of it. So was looting the innocent. So was burning buildings/storefronts of the innocent. So was beating anyone that got in the way.

We need to include these if we are being intellectually honest.
How are you both posting here, jerking each other off and speaking in front of the Senate?
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

So this is how you become a grievance voter and a conspiracy loon. And if we were being intellectually honest we would admit that none of these people brought their problems on themselves. It was the deep state, always out to get the little white guys and girls.

How would a "successful" businesswoman know she had to pay taxes? It was obviously a trap.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business ... 8eu8sb_Crs
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
jfish26
Contributor

Post by jfish26 »

japhy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:08 am So this is how you become a grievance voter and a conspiracy loon. And if we were being intellectually honest we would admit that none of these people brought their problems on themselves. It was the deep state, always out to get the little white guys and girls.

How would a "successful" businesswoman know she had to pay taxes? It was obviously a trap.

Man, there's so much to unpack there. The entitlement, the victimhood. The perils of such an insanely materialistic, consumerist and status-driven social order.
japhy
Contributor

Post by japhy »

If they didn't all love Jesus and Trump ( not necessarily in that order) they would be lost.

Luckily they found a rock to cling to in the torrent of miscegenation, diversity and cancel culture trying to replace them.
I saw the worst minds of my generation empowered by madness, bloated farcical naked,
dragging themselves through the whitewashed streets at dawn looking for a grievance fix.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Weren’t like 1 in 5 rioters a military vet too?
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Maybe the Trump legal team can try this impeachment defense?

Hoax...all staged!

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/96620785 ... ack-a-hoax
Deleted User 89

japhy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:19 am If they didn't all love Jesus and Trump ( not necessarily in that order) they would be lost.

Luckily they found a rock to cling to in the torrent of miscegenation, diversity and cancel culture trying to replace them.
the second of trump’s attorneys to speak yesterday seemed to make the claim that this impeachment was all about cancel culture
Deleted User 89

ousdahl wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:32 am Maybe the Trump legal team can try this impeachment defense?

Hoax...all staged!

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/10/96620785 ... ack-a-hoax
well, at least MTG isn’t alone in her kookiness

smfh
Deleted User 289

Post by Deleted User 289 »

There was almost violence at the Nike store on Michigan Avenue just before 11:00am today.
I have never hit/punched a woman but there was a really close call that today could/would have been my first time.
Woman got all snippy with me and "all up in my face" - simply because I told her there was a line to get in to the store and that she needed to get to the back of the line. She didn't like that and felt the line didn't apply to her. Seriously.
Being that I know the guys who work security - they asked ME what was going on.
I told them and then the manager (who I also know) approached me too.
Once they opened the store (about 2 minutes later), the woman got back in my face and said "FUCK YOU PUSSY WHITE ASS BITCH" to me.
I stood there and shook my head in disbelief. As did security and a couple of Nike employees.

Sorry for the interruption!
Now back to more examples of God Bless America.....
Deleted User 89

they shoulda removed her from the store
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

Enough already! Gutter should really just break up with her.
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Has anyone in the history of man ever had so many "almost had to do something about it" moments than Gutter?
Deleted User 289

jeepinjayhawk wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:55 pm Has anyone in the history of man ever had so many "almost had to do something about it" moments than Gutter?
ousdahl?
Deleted User 89

40% of republicans support violence...40%

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/11/96649854 ... be-necessa
twocoach

Post by twocoach »

japhy wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:08 am So this is how you become a grievance voter and a conspiracy loon. And if we were being intellectually honest we would admit that none of these people brought their problems on themselves. It was the deep state, always out to get the little white guys and girls.

People with histories of bad financial decisions making bad personal decisions. Shocking.
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

TraditionKU wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:16 am 40% of republicans support violence...40%

https://www.npr.org/2021/02/11/96649854 ... be-necessa
This is wild. Conspiracy and extremism is more mainstream than anyone cares to admit.

And what the eff is “traditional American values?” Seems kinda dog whistley.
Deleted User 89

sadly funny that the evangelical christians are some of the most ardent q-anon followers
Deleted User 89

and it is dog-whistley for sure

“make america great again”

white male power, while keeping the minority demographics down...ethnic minorities, sexual minorities, racial minorities and even women

christianity is no longer the religion of christ (hasn’t been for a while)...it’s a facade
Deleted User 289

Religion and politics. Two of man's (humans) worst inventions? Throw guns in there and you pretty much have hit the trifecta.