Deleted User 62

Re: More voter fraud!

Post by Deleted User 62 »

Maybe we should just shoot for "informed honest"

or "intellectually informed"
ousdahl

Post by ousdahl »

“The problem with America is that fools and fanatics are always so certain, and the wise are full of doubt”
Mjl

Post by Mjl »

Walrus wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 8:18 pm This is fascinating. Start at 1:36 to get to the parts where it shows the evidence. Note, this video was banned/deleted from Youtube. Trump might have won by 80 million to 68 million. For those who are intellectually honest and curious...

https://rumble.com/vdlebn-mike-lindell- ... meric.html

Anyway, enjoy the super bowl. :D

This claim about election fraud contains misinformation.
Confession time. Usually while doing dishes I listen to my favorite podcasts (e.g. Hacks on Tap, CodingBlocks, etc). For the past week I listened to this My Pillow guy video instead. Just finished it.

It's... Um... Huh. I'm never getting those two hours back.

Like, the first hour and a half he talks about how he's going to show "100% proof" of election fraud. Then he shows some chart for which no actual source is provided that is essentially standard network logs joined to numbers of "votes stolen" with no explanation of where that votes stolen part came from. Then they show a visualization of lines going from foreign cities to US cities. Then the remainder of the show talks about how they just showed 100% proof of the election being stolen.

I am now undergoing an existential crisis wondering how I have gotten to a point in my life where I would waste two hours on that.
chiknbut

Post by chiknbut »

"I am now undergoing an existential crisis wondering how I have gotten to a point in my life where I would waste two hours on that."

At least you only wasted two hours. Think of how much life Wally is wasting just posting this shit?
defixione
Contributor

Post by defixione »

Yeah, well, it's obvious that Wally doesn't listen to them or read any of the tomes he posts, isn't it?
Deleted User 62

Post by Deleted User 62 »

defixione wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:42 pm Yeah, well, it's obvious that Wally doesn't listen to them or read any of the tomes he posts, isn't it?
When you are pumping out bullshit at his quantity, quality will suffer a bit